Mouse/Keyboard "stuck" Problems

Comments

• Computer:Customized
    Keyboard:EX 110 series Keyboard logitech
    Mouse:Lx7 Cordless laser
    Well, my mouse is the main problem, My keyboard also glitches, but my mouse is worse. It just wont turn as well, and When i shoot, mah gun can still go with out my clicking or holding it.
  • Computer: HP Pavillion dv5000 Laptop
    Keyboard: Integrated laptop keyboard
    Mouse: Logitech M-UAE96 wired laser mouse
  • computer:compaq presario CQ60 laptop
    Keyboard:Integrated laptop keyboard
    Mouse:logitech M-B0001 laser mouse

pleaseeee do it for me idk what u gona do but please fix it answer me.TY for helping
  • Computer: Toshiba Satellite L505D-S6947
    Keyboard: Integrated laptop keyboard
    Mouse: Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 3000

No keyboard problems. I always figured this was just my crappy mouse being crappy... Guess it's not. Good to know I don't need a new, less-cheapy mouse.
  • Computer: It`s custom made liquid cooling PC.
    Mouse: Logitech
    Keyboard: Logitech

Pls fix this fast. I didnt had this problem when i played crossfire year ago. And i dont have this prob in other MMOFPS.

ITS ANNOYING.
  • Computer: (Alienware-Area-51® ALX) JK i wish look it up
    Mouse: Logi-Tech Lazer
    Key: M$ Standard
  • Well for me my only problem is mouse it keeps getting DC from the game its hard to play here it is:
    Mouse:Trust GXT 145
    COMP:Acer Aspire2920
  • Will Z8 FIX THIS PROBLEM???!!!
    I can't play on tournaments because of that!!!
  • PC: Dell Precision Workstation 380
    Keyboard: Logitech K120
    Mouse: 3D Optical Mouse (no model number :/)
    Windows: Windows XP Professional SP3 dual boot Windows 7 Ultimate OEM Build 7600
    This happened a few days ago and I can't login on CrossFire at all. It will just freeze.
  • Mouse wirless from trust
    Keyboard wirless from trust
  • pc-customized
    mouse-some genius(working fine all time)
    keyboard-some genius(it's working always, but the letter "D" won't work at all! at the "in-game chat" it works as it's nothing, but it's impossible to move around with this key)
  • Mouse: A4tech X7
    Keyboard: A4tech X7 g800mu
  • Man! WHEN YOU GUYS WILL FIX THIS ???????????

WHEN!?!?!?

for god save! put your eyes on that for real
  • Were wasting our time asking for any help here. OBVIOUSLY noone in any kind of an official capacity reading this gives a crap about us or the frustration were going through with this. For a while now, I havnt had any probs with this, but the last couple weeks now its been back again and in full force. Its screwing up my games and making it pointless to even play. Ive waited long enough for this to be fixed. Hell, if theyd even bother to get off their asses & at least tell us something ANYTHING, that would go a long way with me, but theyd rather slap us in our faces & ignore us so I sent the following message to tech support via the support/ticket interface. Lets see if they have anything worthwhile to say.

I WANT MY CONCERN PROPERLY ADDRESSED BY A REAL PERSON & NOT; I REPEAT ***NOT*** A SCRIPTED RESPONSE PLEASE. Hopefuly now that I have your attention, Id like to state my concern regarding the keyboard & mouse lagging issue. You should be fully aware of it as theres a huge thread about it on the tech support forum. This has been going on for months and months now. Theres times its tolerable or even non existant & theres times where it just messes up the entire game & its pointless to even play. There has been no update from anyone about this issue. WHY??? Myself and many others have been waiting patiently for a fix to this & you guys dont even bother to tell us where you are in terms of fixing this. You dont bother giving us any kind of an update. WHY??? I would like to know what if anything is being done to correct this issue. AGAIN PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND WITH A SCRIPTED "were doing what we can" response. I would appreciate a genuine & thought out response to this matter from a real person that cares about the frustration & unplayable, ruined games myself and many other players & PAYING CUSTOMERS have had to endure with this. Thank You.
  • Sony Vaio PCG-71212M
    Keyboard i dont know, its a laptop (where i can see it?)
    Mouse Logitec i dont know witch.
  • Well what do you know, a BS response as expected...heres my follow up response.

*****I WANT A SUPERVISOR OR MANAGER TO READ THIS MESSAGE & FOLLOW UP WITH ME DIRECTLY PLEASE!*****

Thanks to the last guy for wasting my time like I have come to expect from you guys. I knew Id have to follow up with you again on this matter due to a very lacking & grossly inappropriate reply from you. I at least expected a little more then that, but Im not surprised. Am I upset? You better believe it. Youre wasting both myself & your staffs time by making me go through this again with you. I started the original message by asking for anything other then a scripted response from you & what do you give me? A scripted load of nonsense which does absolutely nothing to help me.

Now to the person reading this lets try to exercise a little bit of customer service here which I would HOPE would have to be a part of the training required when dealing with customers and customer service related issues. SO lets try this again. Please re-read the copied message below from my previous message & give me a response that isnt just a way to blow me off again. And FYI, I and countless others have already posted our concerns about this matter on the tech forums & have gone completely & totally ignored!! The forums are of no help & if youre not in a position to provide technical assistance & discuss technical issues with your customers, then why do you have a tech support form here to begin with?? Please Please PLEASE provide an adequate response this time.

ORIGINAL MESSAGE:

I WANT MY CONCERN PROPERLY ADDRESSED BY A REAL PERSON & NOT; I REPEAT ***NOT*** A SCRIPTED RESPONSE PLEASE. Hopefuly now that I have your attention, Id like to state my concern regarding the keyboard & mouse lagging issue. You should be fully aware of it as theres a huge thread about it on the tech support forum. This has been going on for months and months now. Theres times its tolerable or even non existant & theres times where it just messes up the entire game & its pointless to even play. There has been no update from anyone about this issue. WHY??? Myself and many others have been waiting patiently for a fix to this & you guys dont even bother to tell us where you are in terms of fixing this. You dont bother giving us any kind of an update. WHY??? I would like to know what if anything is being done to correct this issue. AGAIN PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND WITH A SCRIPTED "were doing what we can" response. I would appreciate a genuine & thought out response to this matter from a real person that cares about the frustration & unplayable, ruined games myself and many other players & PAYING CUSTOMERS have had to endure with this. Thank You.

YOUR RESPONSE:
    Please try our common solutions for issues, which can be found at the following link:

http://forum.z8games.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13

If you require further assistance, please post in our Tech Support forum. Thanks.
  • Well, this game is ended.

Until today, i was doing just the day mission, expecting Z8 to fix the problem.

...but today something opened my eyes... dozens of hakers! doesnt matter if you go to alpha/beta servers, UK servers, Westcoast servers... hakers everywhere!!

...tha'ts all folks! bye bye...

Im playing now A.V.A. its a very good option with no hakers.
  • well seems like this thread is useless and i reformatted my computer it seems 2 work fine now my guess doesnt support updates for old drivers and for new drivers
  • computer: Compaq presario CQ60 laptop
    keyboard: Integrated laptop keyboard
    mouse: Logitech M-B0001 laser mouse not wirless
  • ---Here's their follow up response this time---:

Dear player,

Happy New Year! We are sorry for the inconvenience of that.

But our server is running well and most players can play smoothly in game. We suggest that you should check your PC, keyboard and mouse first please. We do not actually know what is the cause for your problem. You can test it and try to find out what the problem is first. If it does't work, please feel free to contact us for further assistance. We will get our technical guys to help you. But please send something like the screenshot, replay or the PC surrounding to let us know in details what happened. Thanks.

We hope the problem will be solved ASAP and wish you a nice holiday.

---And heres my response:---

Thank you for your courteous reply this time.

I thought that you guys would be aware of this problem as it is an ongoing problem that is effecting a significant % of players. There is a huge thread on the forums post about it in which; lots of players have posted their pc specs & have posted cuz theyre having the exact same problems. Its pretty clear this problem is not localized to just my computer but rather it has something to do with your game or what most people believe to be the problem - Xtrap. I have done countless things to try to correct the problem on my end. Including thorough virus scan. completly uninstalling CF. Restarting my pc, installing CF, restarting my pc and trying to play. Cleaning my registry. Restoring my pc to months before the problem started. Testing many, many other games and programs on my pc & crossfire is the ONLY game that has this problem. The problem is the game is making you move when your not moving and shoot when your not shooting. You lose controll of your movement and the game makes you move on its own for several seconds at a time. Im going to post you a link to the Crossfire technical support forums where the thread has been made by one of the mods. The very first post in that thread explains very clearly what problems im having and again many, many others as well.

http://forum.z8game.com/showthread.php?t=91243
  • another month passed and still no help;
    think f. think
    take old x-trap version (without mouse stuck problem) and
    take new x-trap version (causing stuck problem) and compare them
    it is too difficult?
  • So, heres yet another BS response from them. Im not stupid, I can tell when Im being given the run around and thats exactly what theyre doing now. How ****ty & disrespectful is that to treat your customers like that? Well Im not giving up. Ill keep at them, come hell or high water till they decide to stop running away and step up and answer and address these very simple questions and concerns.

Here's a complete recap of the conversation so far.

ORIGINAL MESSAGE:

THEIR RESPONSE:
    Please try our common solutions for issues, which can be found at the following link:

http://forum.z8games.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13

If you require further assistance, please post in our Tech Support forum. Thanks.

MY REPSONSE:
    *****I WANT A SUPERVISOR OR MANAGER TO READ THIS MESSAGE & FOLLOW UP WITH ME DIRECTLY PLEASE!*****

Thanks to the last guy for wasting my time like I have come to expect from you guys. I knew Id have to follow up with you again on this matter due to a very lacking & grossly inappropriate reply from you. I at least expected a little more then that, but Im not surprised. Am I upset? You better believe it. Youre wasting both myself & your staffs time by making me go through this again with you. I started the original message by asking for anything other then a scripted response from you & what do you give me? A scripted load of nonsense which does absolutely nothing to help me.

Now to the person reading this lets try to exercise a little bit of customer service here which I would HOPE would have to be a part of the training required when dealing with customers and customer service related issues. SO lets try this again. Please re-read the copied message below from my previous message & give me a response that isnt just a way to blow me off again. And FYI, I and countless others have already posted our concerns about this matter on the tech forums & have gone completely & totally ignored!! The forums are of no help & if youre not in a position to provide technical assistance & discuss technical issues with your customers, then why do you have a tech support form here to begin with?? Please Please PLEASE provide an adequate response this time.

THEIR RESPONSE:
    Dear player,

Happy New Year! We are sorry for the inconvenience of that.

But our server is running well and most players can play smoothly in game. We suggest that you should check your PC, keyboard and mouse first please. We do not actually know what is the cause for your problem. You can test it and try to find out what the problem is first. If it does't work, please feel free to contact us for further assistance. We will get our technical guys to help you. But please send something like the screenshot, replay or the PC surrounding to let us know in details what happened. Thanks.

We hope the problem will be solved ASAP and wish you a nice holiday.

MY RESPONSE:
    Thank you for your courteous reply this time.

I thought that you guys would be aware of this problem as it is an ongoing problem that is effecting a significant % of players. There is a huge thread on the forums post about it in which; lots of players have posted their pc specs & have posted cuz theyre having the exact same problems. Its pretty clear this problem is not localized to just my computer but rather it has something to do with your game or what most people believe to be the problem - Xtrap. I have done countless things to try to correct the problem on my end. Including thorough virus scan. completly uninstalling CF. Restarting my pc, installing CF, restarting my pc and trying to play. Cleaning my registry. Restoring my pc to months before the problem started. Testing many, many other games and programs on my pc & crossfire is the ONLY game that has this problem. The problem is the game is making you move when your not moving and shoot when your not shooting. You lose controll of your movement and the game makes you move on its own for several seconds at a time. Im going to post you a link to the Crossfire technical support forums where the thread has been made by one of the mods. The very first post in that thread explains very clearly what problems im having and again many, many others as well.

http://forum.z8game.com/showthread.php?t=91243

THEIR REPSONSE:
    Happy New Year!

We will submitted the report to the technical department. We hope they will take a look at it and make it fixed. Thanks.

MY LATEST RESPONSE:
    So what department have I been corresponding with then? I thought you guys were the technical department. Thats what the drop down box said when I opend this ticket. AND unless you can tell me otherwise, this whole conversation is taking place under the assumption that you must be fully aware of this issue thats effecting many players including myself, since there is in fact a thread made about it on your technical support forums, in which the post states this info has already been relayed to the technical department and you guys are in fact fully aware of it and "working on it" SO back to my original question & concern which has not yet been answerd or my concerns properly addressed. And Ill copy and paste it for you. ORIGINAL MESSAGE: "This has been going on for months and months now. Theres times its tolerable or even non existant & theres times where it just messes up the entire game & its pointless to even play. There has been no update from anyone about this issue. WHY??? Myself and many others have been waiting patiently for a fix to this & you guys dont even bother to tell us where you are in terms of fixing this. You dont bother giving us any kind of an update. WHY??? I would like to know what if anything is being done to correct this issue. AGAIN PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND WITH A SCRIPTED "were doing what we can" response. I would appreciate a genuine & thought out response to this matter from a real person that cares about the frustration & unplayable, ruined games myself and many other players & PAYING CUSTOMERS have had to endure with this. Thank You."
    SO, to make sure this is perfectly clear this time, I want to know why myself and many many many other players have waited very patiently & had to put up with this for several months now & why we have gotten no feedback from you about it and why were not being told anything about it, whether you guys are still working on it or you just cant figure it out or you just dont care, so that way we dont just sit there waiting and wondering & waiting for nothing. We want a repsonse from someone who can tell us what EXACTLY is going on with this.
  • Okay so has anything changed at all? Has z8 finally gotten their act together and fixed this problem....
  • Computer: Alienware M17x Gaming Laptop i7
    Keyboard: Sometimes the intergrated keyboard and sometimes Razer Arctosa Keyboard.
    Mouse: Razer Death Adder and Diamond Back 3G
  • LOL ....it's all the same ...

New year and same bug. :(

sad.
  • Yes, its very sad. And yet, I was thinnking about playing CF again... looks like I won't be until they fix this bug...
  • I found a solution that worked for me. I completely re-installed windows. No problems so far.
  • OMFG please fucking fix this, I can't compete when I randomly run forward into walls and get wrecked in scrims/matches
    It's happening so often to me now it's unbearable
  • I feel your pain, I used to have this problem about 5 months ago. One day my motherboard died on me so i replace it and also got a new CPU. Everything works fine now.
This discussion has been closed.