Mouse/Keyboard "stuck" Problems

Comments

• ...getting really tired of it.

So boring.

I have to agree with Korg30.
  • korg30 wrote: »
    I'm stopping playing crossfire coz I realised that Z8 only wants money.

Seriously, they do everything to make people buy zp, they even removed a zp crate (what doesn't make any sense, as in the azns crossfire we have 2+ pages of black market crates)...

They must think like this: Their priority is to get money, then come the promotions that make they get more money, after those, they think about hackers, and after the hackers, the bugs.

I'm pretty disapointed with this situation. Some time ago, I tought that z8 was great, etc, etc, but then I started thinking like "what is the real reason of this" when I saw those promotions, events and stuff like that, then my common conclusion was "money"

If you think a lil bit, you can find out the way they are making money of almost everything.

And imma tell you guys again, if iNoobishh and some friends of him that buy tons of zp just came here and say "fix this now, or we'll start doing surveys for the rest of our lifes" thsi would be fixed.

And another thing, that someone already said, but I just wanna give it emphasis, is what do you think that new players will do when they try the game and see all those bugs, hackers and etc? He will probably quit. ^^

When we was seeing people shooting through walls, i saw a trainee in my room saying "what a shi.tty game", and he was doinga pretty good frag.

Well, as i'm saying all this things, i think that there is no problem to say something that is annoying me, but i don't really think that z8 will do something about it: To get the cool guns, you need money, not skills. BlindRob once said that you don't need the cool guns (something like that), and that if you save up your gp you could get some good things. I agree with him, but it just isn't cool to take a disavantage when playing against people that have less skills then you, but more money.

Well, i think i'm done. If a MOD or someone in charge read this, don't loose your time answering things that i won't believe, just think about it.

PS: The warlus is Paul.

Korg30 is only saying what all CF players have in mind. Z8 games make everything to get money, thats understandble because they need some money to keep all servers up.

However, the problem is not really there : indeed, they got a lot of money but they really don't deserve it with all those problems like "impossible to log since haloween patch" or "Mouse/keyboard stuck problem" beeing down since a long time

They are not even saying that they're "TRYIING" to solve those problems. When it's showtime like haloween and some events, they make everything so ppl want to have more and more zp. that's their right... but, they let some problems growing more and more until 50% CF players become mad (like for economy and traders !! ^^).

So please fix those problems, we are not alone and a lot more people have the same problems but dont come that often on this forum...
  • I replaced my mouse several times.
    I replaced my keyboard.
    I tried everything with the grafic (monitor and pc).
    I rebooted unbelivable often.
    I changed my system configuration.
    I changed all dx dialog options.
    I was asking google for solutions.
    I asked my CF colleagues for reasons.

Nothing, no idea, only frustration.
    I was thinking about to buy a new computer and now I read this.

Of course, next time I will check the forum first, but it is absolutely crazy, that this is a bug and not a single performance problem.

First I didn't know what is worse, to play with all these stupid hackers or to play with this stuck problem, but after a few games I was so frustrated about the stucking moves, that I would be happy about all the speed and wall hackers: That is really crazy!

When a hacker was in my room I was able to decide myself to leave the room in the hope to find a room which was not contaminated with unfair players. But now - with the stuck problem - I am only able to leave the whole game in the hope that one time the problem will be fixed.
  • Man...I rarely complain about anything in this game...but this is REALLY hurting me in matches... it happens a minimum of 2 times a round for me atm
    Can I get an ETA for the fix? or a GM/CM comment to tell us they're working on it...
  • - Computer: Custom built
    - Mouse: Logitech RX250
    - Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop EX110
  • I've been playing this game for over a year with the same computer, mouse, and keyboard.

This problem JUST started happening to me TODAY, so it has nothing to do with any of those three variables. Either it's patch fail or it's something on your end.
  • Ya ive had the same problem too. It started for me about 4-5 days ago. And yes there is also a big sudden loss of fps as well. I have a compaq keyboard with logictech mouse. Dont think that all these people have sudden hardware issues.
  • Yup, i have the same problem. But i dun think it has anything to do with my hardware though.( Pc-customized, Keyboard-Logitec, Mouse-Logitec.) It always happen when the room is full and especially in TDM imao.
  • Check Pre REndered Frames

That caused same problem for me. Look under video card settings for pre rendered frames and put it at 3 or system default
  • That caused same problem for me. Look under video card settings for pre rendered frames and put it at 3 or system default

My maximum pre-rendered frames for the Crossfire Program is set at 3. I'm going to play again today using a different mouse and I'll report back as to whether I still experience the problem. I did notice however yesterday that when I shut down Crossfire then restarted it that the problem occurred less, but still occurred.
  • Ok guys I just got done playing, and had no problems whatsoever. I was previously using a cheap $15 Fellowes laser mouse I bought maybe 7 years ago, that's the one I had problems with. I just used an IBM laser mouse and had no problems at all.
  • Same here. It rarely happens ony dad's comp, which gets around 50-60 fps on average. However, on my mom's comp this tends to happen alot more, which gets 10-20 fps on average.
  • Well, i think that it stucks on every keyboard and mouse combination...
    BTW mine are...
    System: Customized
    Keyboard: Zenith
    Mouse: Nav Tech Optical
  • this is seriousley ****ing me off fix it already!! its ruining my kdr very badly :( !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • If you experience the bug please reply with the following:

- Computer manufacturer and model number
    - Mouse manufacturer and model number
    - Keyboard manufacturer and model number

-...built my own. Intel chipset core two Duo Extreme, Gigabyte mobo, 2 gb G. Skill ram, Windows XP, MSI N470GTX (Fermi) Twin Frozr II Vid card, 1,000W Coolermaster Silent Pro P.S.

-Logitech G9x
    -Logitech G15

Getting new computer (again going to build my own) at the end of the week. Will post specs if i have the same problem.
  • Adding myself to the long list of people with the same problem. Watching all those people with all those hardware combinations, it would be ridiculous to think that this is related to hardware.

In any case, I got a standard Microsoft PS/2 mouse and keyboard from Logitech. Nothing special or fancy here.

The "blocks" endure for 2-4 seconds, and the frequency varies from game to game, but stays the same in a game. For example, if in a given game it will block about once every minute, it will remain so for the entire game. In the next game, it could go off every 20 seconds (that's the most frequent I experienced).

Also, take note that not only the controllers block, but the last pressed keys, remain pressed. For example, if I was pressing forward, it will keep going forward for as long as the block remains. Same with shooting or other mouse/keyboard keys.

I noticed no change of lag/dps when this occurs, although there might be a relation to the number of people in game (in games with less than 5-6 people, it occurs the least).

Finally, there might be a relation with game map/mode. In MM it occured the least, even with a full room, while in TD and S&D seemed to occur the most. EM falls in between. Didn't play enough GM/ESC to make a conclusion. Probably the most anoying map is S&D Mine, where the frequency exceeds all other maps/mods by a lot.
  • Totally agree, man.

the worst part of it is that im getting used to get stuck.

I get stuck when i find 3 or 4 players on the same spot. Or in rooms with a lot of people.
  • Laptop: Toshiba Portege M405.
    Mouse: Some mouse I won, I'm not sure what the brand is cos it's got advertising all over it xD
    Keyboard: N/A (Laptop)

In the middle of a scrim 2 people are infront of me. All of a sudden my player starts moving forward, shotting at random intervals and jump over obstacles without me doing anything..

EDIT: Devant86 said everything I wanted to say..
  • Computer : Dell Studio XPS 1647
    Mouse : Logitech M305 wirless
    Keyboard : Logitech Internet 350
    I stay in Germany
  • Still no answer from a GM?....
    I just want an estimate
  • Once this problem has been fully fixed then I will continue to play this game and fully support it. Until then, this game has no support from me and probably other players as well. FIX THIS PROBLEM Z8!!!!
  • hardware

computer: Pentium(R) 4 CPU, DSDT
    keyboard: logitech Elite Keyboard LE, Y-SAB59
    mouse:microsoft usb intellimouse optical
  • Easy click wireless mouse trust
    SL 680 hama keyboard
    fujitsu simiens scaleo T
  • Allright Z8, dont you think its time for some answers here???????

Im sooo sick and tired of this crap. There are times where maybe a few days go by without this problem and then its goes on for like 2-3 weeks solid. Im playing MM and for the last several days, this mouse and keyboard lag is occurring every 30-45 seconds now. Sometimes just a small hiccup, lasting 1-2 seconds. Sometimes it just goes bazerk and im moving all around and emptying an entire 100 round clip before it stops.

As I recently became aware, I understand you guys have nothing to do with the content of this game or patching; etc, You just provide a gateway to this game more or less. And its smilegate and g4box that are the ones responsible for overseeing this stuff and maybe xtrap is involved in this too.

Fair enough, but CMON, keep us apprised at least of the communication going on between z8 and your partners. Have they figured anything out yet??? Are they any closer to resolving this issue yet?? This is making the game practically pointless to play at this juncture. So give us an update on this, will ya.
  • Get a ****ing gaming keyboard instead of being a cheap ass. I had this problem with some $50 Micro**** keyboard. Returned it to BestBuy the next hour, gave the customer service girl hell, didn't pay 15% restocking fee, and then went on and buy a Steel Series Merc Stealth. Hated that due to its weird feel. Returned it and exchanged it for a Razor Lycosa. Still using the Lycosa for half a year.
  • Ok ....i left CF.

Sick and tired of this game with these hackers and Bugs.

Nothing else to say. Just goodbye!

I already started to play other FPS game ....much better in all points.
    And i only started to play a different game cuz YOU Z8Games didn't came with any improve or notification which demonstrade that u care about us ...the mature and fair players.
    I really liked this game ....but you Z8 guys left the game for the Hackers, kids who kick u all the time only cuz u r legit and good and this fu*** Bugs!

So ...i'm done!

I know that u don't give a sh1t about me and my opnion ....but has more guys in here doing the same thing cuz u don't give a damn besides the ZP payment....and soon this game will fail.

I had fun in this game and meet nice guys ....but now i moved on!

Good fu***ing bye!

(Oh! and note that if i "lost" my time in here to wrote that is cuz i care about this game and the nice guys in here ...so think about it....you Z8 Games just lost another legit and mature player who just played to have fun and meet nice guys around)
  • Get a ****ing gaming keyboard instead of being a cheap ass. I had this problem with some $50 Micro**** keyboard. Returned it to BestBuy the next hour, gave the customer service girl hell, didn't pay 15% restocking fee, and then went on and buy a Steel Series Merc Stealth. Hated that due to its weird feel. Returned it and exchanged it for a Razor Lycosa. Still using the Lycosa for half a year.

wow you're an idiot
This discussion has been closed.