New Miami Server Added!

123457»

Comments

• hi brothers

HELLO!
    I need help because I am Latin American Colombian nationality.
    people of my country have a ping about 60-90 and I that I have a 4 meg internet 120 and I have not just ping me if I've seen many kids who do not play under the table.
    need help for our table should be corrected and be like the other people in the country that are between 60-90 porfabor
    arian porfabor with this this game so much better
    thank you very much for your attention
    report this to correct the little problems that are still
    But it highlighted the great work that have done as many Latinos have benefited from this and are very happy Aora.
    by fabor correct this for us all to be happy
    Thank you.
  • I still have better ping in alpha then i do in Miami even though i live in Florida woot?
    btw how does someone in New York get better ping in Miami server then i do when i live in florida kktybb
  • Vassko wrote: »
    Hi, im from Argentina and these are my pings:

Alpha - Bravo - Delta = 210 ~ 230

Miami Server = 250 ~ 280

It is certainly an ISP problem, because Miami is approximately 4650 miles from Argentina and Toronto or Montreal to 5800 miles so should improve the lag. Although I have also done tests on a known site and the ping is better in miami server. I'm confused.

Greetings to all players and moderators!

He's totally right

Please a mod/gm answer this
  • Yes looks like the server is somewhat messed up with the pings...

I tested it yesterday and i had higher ping than Alpha/Bravo..Etc

And im from Colombia :S

Any GM>Mod can give us an answer please ? Ty
  • Vassko wrote: »
    Hi, im from Argentina and these are my pings:

Alpha - Bravo - Delta = 210 ~ 230

Miami Server = 250 ~ 280

It is certainly an ISP problem, because Miami is approximately 4650 miles from Argentina and Toronto or Montreal to 5800 miles so should improve the lag. Although I have also done tests on a known site and the ping is better in miami server. I'm confused.

Greetings to all players and moderators!

To answer this specifically, we can't.

We've observed from the UK servers that sometimes the ISP has as much to do with the lag on an internet connection as the Servers do.

On our UK server, someone connecting through a certain ISP might have 30 or 40 higher ping than the person living next door to them. Things like this are generally beyond our control. You can contact your ISP and ask them if they have any information. But since the server is running pretty stable at this point there may not be much we can do.

The server is still new though, and will still go through upgrades and changes over the course of its life. So things may improve if you're one of the few that haven't seen any thus far.
  • Server miami

I'm from Brazil
    My ping the server DELTA ALPHA BRAVO 120 ~ 170
    MIAMI 171 ping the server why? thanks
  • miami server.... really in miami??

Hmm 68 Ping in alpha, bravo, charlie servers.... and miami server 79-90.... and i live in tampa FL how does that work???

**rolls eyes **
  • Dodge_This wrote: »
    Hmm 68 Ping in alpha, bravo, charlie servers.... and miami server 79-90.... and i live in tampa FL how does that work???

**rolls eyes **

Please read my post 2 posts above this.

*rolls eyes*
  • [GM]Saidin wrote: »
    To answer this specifically, we can't.

We've observed from the UK servers that sometimes the ISP has as much to do with the lag on an internet connection as the Servers do.

On our UK server, someone connecting through a certain ISP might have 30 or 40 higher ping than the person living next door to them. Things like this are generally beyond our control. You can contact your ISP and ask them if they have any information. But since the server is running pretty stable at this point there may not be much we can do.

The server is still new though, and will still go through upgrades and changes over the course of its life. So things may improve if you're one of the few that haven't seen any thus far.
    Lol Saidin..
    It's :.rolleyes:
    and..
    I got a ping problem..
    My ping should be 44 but..
    ITS OVER 100!
    And my cousin gets 30 with my internet..
    and my uncle gets 20 ping..
    AND THEY USED MY INTERNET AND HAVE THE SAME CPU STATS...
    Aint it a lil bit strange?
  • Yes it will pixel :)

iwant mony zb i dot hav zb plz and i dot hav spoop and gan zb plz iwant mony zb
  • This is a beautiful thing ... I never understood how it was done for the report. now that I know ... send a lot of videos .. But if the 'hack in question is banned you do know?
  • To help all our players in the Southern United States with their ping and overall game play experience we have added a new server in Miami, Florida that we hope they enjoy.

The server will be going through some stress testing for the first little while and some other issues will need to be checked so please let us know of any problems you may find with it on this thread and we will be sure to fix it as soon as possible.

Please be sure to provide specifics on any problem including the exact time it happened and any screenshots if possible to show any pop-ups or graphical errors that may have happened.

-Z8Games Cross Fire Team
    hossamkako20
    ?
  • hossamkako20
    ?
    hossamkako20 0124202599 yes
  • hossamkako20
    ?
    hossamkako20 0124202599
    yes
  • To help all our players in the Southern United States with their ping and overall game play experience we have added a new server in Miami, Florida that we hope they enjoy.

The server will be going through some stress testing for the first little while and some other issues will need to be checked so please let us know of any problems you may find with it on this thread and we will be sure to fix it as soon as possible.

Please be sure to provide specifics on any problem including the exact time it happened and any screenshots if possible to show any pop-ups or graphical errors that may have happened.

-Z8Games Cross Fire Team

If Only Crossfire Would make a Australia/New Zealand server ):
This discussion has been closed.