Ban the noobs hakers

124»

Comments

• Eugh... The problem is people are getting better at hiding it... For example: In Ghost Mode, when using chams or whichever hack different people use, to see ghosts, they will spray around the ghost first, making one connect, and then kill him. When later questioned, he will reply with "Oh, I just sprayed and killed you."

Also, less and less are using speed hacks and aimbots.. In the time I have played CF (okay, I will admit it. Not that long, maybe 3 months?) I have seen 2 OBVIOUS speed hacks, one in Prison and one in Monaco. And Monaco one wouldn`t be kicked!

I have also only seen one aimbot, but thats just from recently knowing the signs of one, I.E: The 360 spins.

However, with this decrease in speed hacks I have noticed a MASSIVE spike in walling. I mean MASSIVE. Same with vote kicking.. More and more innocent players are kicked for being good, because you just can`t tell them apart, pros and hacks.
  • Narficer wrote: »
    Eugh... The problem is people are getting better at hiding it... For example: In Ghost Mode, when using chams or whichever hack different people use, to see ghosts, they will spray around the ghost first, making one connect, and then kill him. When later questioned, he will reply with "Oh, I just sprayed and killed you."

Also, less and less are using speed hacks and aimbots.. In the time I have played CF (okay, I will admit it. Not that long, maybe 3 months?) I have seen 2 OBVIOUS speed hacks, one in Prison and one in Monaco. And Monaco one wouldn`t be kicked!

I have also only seen one aimbot, but thats just from recently knowing the signs of one, I.E: The 360 spins.

However, with this decrease in speed hacks I have noticed a MASSIVE spike in walling. I mean MASSIVE. Same with vote kicking.. More and more innocent players are kicked for being good, because you just can`t tell them apart, pros and hacks.

I haven't noticed a spike in wallhaking, i just think more and more people are buying headphones. I haven't seen a breath down ghost in days
  • i haven't seen hacker for a while now. Im sure iv seen alot of wallers but idc about them (unless i am in gm) still all a waller can do is know where you are. I STILL PWN EM somtimes.
  • Good Afternoon ^^ Well, hakers, hakers… this game wil destroyed. And... who is destroy game?! The administrators of the game are to destroy the game! But WHY ADMINISTRATORS DONT BAN WALLERS AND HAKERs?: 0
    In 18/august i reported a friend, used wal hak.I report it, and today he continues play with her hak -.-' and kill with wallshots! And more, this month of August was a chaos, in all rooms that I always enter 1 or 2 wallers, will as time goes, all days have more hakers.. more days more days.. omg!! Today i was for a room (downtonw) where was all to waller (Incredible not???) Walshots for all the side, dudes not fail headshots. (in inexperienced players) and when we go spectator mode, the players did not forgivent the headshots/walshots! This is a chaos! Z8 is to sleep! They only want money. it has 2 months was rare to see waller. but now…. no coments!. As in the times of subagames all was using haker! Z8 do someting or this game goes trash! what I said above is not no lie!! STOP Z8GAMES!

- [P]ro*Ultre] -

NOw is more good english?
  • Come see my clan!!! It was once rank 28!
    You may earn gifts by gaining clan points for the team! :D;)
  • If you really wanna see a funny sight go to any escape mode with an awm and quick scope the hell out of any of those laggy nub br's and you will most likely be kicked in like 2 mins tops.
  • KingstarKB wrote: »
    O.o I haven't seen a lot of hackers nowadays ^.^
    There used to be a lot more. And [GM]Saidin said that the Ban List isn't gonna become Public again.

You haven't seen hackers nowadays? Do you even play crossfire anymore? The game is littered with wallers and aimbotters.

NOTE: Keep an eye out for a clan named Dre@mTeam. Most of their players are wallers and aimbotters and a small few aren't even bothered to hide their hacks. I have 3 replays of 3 different players from the same clan walling and not trying to hide it. I reported them but of course z8games didn't ban them (I met them again in several games after i reported....)

I know there will always be hackers in any game but its just getting ridiculous now.
  • Hack

players from lock-n-load Are hackers a load of them are. bann these noobs n hasck.er s plz
  • Boxxybabe wrote: »
    Another kewl QQ thread.
    I think its funny that people say this is a QQ thread but when someone is hack/ing in the game and kills them they QQ Z8 and xtrap fails
  • jk17 wrote: »
    You haven't seen hackers nowadays? Do you even play crossfire anymore? The game is littered with wallers and aimbotters.

NOTE: Keep an eye out for a clan named Dre@mTeam. Most of their players are wallers and aimbotters and a small few aren't even bothered to hide their hacks. I have 3 replays of 3 different players from the same clan walling and not trying to hide it. I reported them but of course z8games didn't ban them (I met them again in several games after i reported....)

I know there will always be hackers in any game but its just getting ridiculous now.

Z8 fails kid get it though ya thick head ,whilst there paying for z8
    and profits them selfs
    scamming idiots
    there not even trying ive sent loads of replays non to which i had a reply
    another fail Br lagg and get away with aimbots whilst uk ppl on uk - ping 22 gets kicks
    im a hater of z8 cause there scammers and lier;s
    1year on dont ya mean 1year 8 months ? champion
    if i was admin for uk ill ban all that are over 120+ ping bb Br ***ers
  • they dont show the ban list cuz they dont ban !

The last 2 tickets I sent the players are still in game . The replay shows the guy just walking through the walls , standing inside the block on egypt with his gun poking out and he is still in game . Maybe because he is silver bar , clan rank in the 700s . and has all the zp guns .
    The second replay the guy is in the floor , this isnt like , well maybe , NO the guy is in the floor shooting up !Standing in space on a white floor below the egypt map .
    So it might be safe to say if u buy a lot of zp u can hak . I think thats why he is still in the game !!
    I would also guess the guys making the hacks are smarter than the guys preventing them !

Not to mention some of the games today had hak , with br in the name . HELLO !
  • Ya I just recently reported a hacker using the web forum. What happens if he changes his name before you can ban him? This particular hacker I reported had an original IGN: faab_x[X]x then he changed it the day after i reported him to something stupid: ____Faab[X]. B/c by chance, i met him again in a room hacking after i reported him. That's how i know its same person. However, i dont have a cfr on that day he changed his name just the one i got him before his name was changed. Here's proof that he hacks, im trying to get him banned b/c he's a repeat offender and he has alot of guns with a butter bar rank:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=di5ODL_BI9U
  • YeahUdid2 wrote: »
    they dont show the ban list cuz they dont ban !

The last 2 tickets I sent the players are still in game . The replay shows the guy just walking through the walls , standing inside the block on egypt with his gun poking out and he is still in game . Maybe because he is silver bar , clan rank in the 700s . and has all the zp guns .
    The second replay the guy is in the floor , this isnt like , well maybe , NO the guy is in the floor shooting up !Standing in space on a white floor below the egypt map .
    So it might be safe to say if u buy a lot of zp u can hak . I think thats why he is still in the game !!
    I would also guess the guys making the hacks are smarter than the guys preventing them !

Not to mention some of the games today had hak , with br in the name . HELLO !

OMG, i know right, i reported a hacker with a butter bar rank and he's uses lots of zp and has lots of guns. I caught him haking in Mutation mode, using the oneshot aimbot hack. And i reported him like 4 days ago but no ban. Has Z8 crossfire become corrupted or something? like where's the justice? it seems that if you buy lots of zp, they will let you slide if you hack? On the web forum, i gave specific details of who the hacker was, i even gave youtube link and cfr file and ign, but i guess not enough to get this guy ban? Ya, i agree, if you're a zp buyer, they'll let you go.
  • Helppppp

Please help me i have kiked almost every game for no reason i dont think this is fair please think other system for kiking i can't play a game normal help me please
  • No1 hacks only noobs that accuse people of it
  • iTzLi4M wrote: »
    No1 hacks only noobs that accuse people of it

I remember back when one of the first generation aimbots were out as pubs, you'd see half a room dance like its the 70s regardless of the server. You'd be almost gaurenteed that anti aimbot tactics on maps like eagleeye would net you a fair game.

Now that we see many different types of hacks out for pub, it wouldn't be a surprise if most rooms have at least one unlegit person in them... heck, I just came out of a scrim filled with hackers on the other side... nothing seems out of place when you see people head right for you, shoot at (solid) walls from long range without sight, and laser uzis that seem to one hit you very long range in the chest, but are just 4 to 5 shots in a straight line...

just a day in the crossfire scrim rooms
  • ummmm

http://forum.z8games.com/showthread.php?t=97058

dont buy zp
    they scammed me for 44.95 snet support tickets and they still wont refund me or send the zp
  • I agree

I've have been playing this game for over a year and love it, 5-6hours at time but recently it has been nothing but noob hackers that speed and wall hack. I played this game for skill and don't need to cheat to get by, yet they have ruin it for my self and my friends (20 of them), I use to tell all my friends about this game and helped them join and now I am seriously considering having them join me in boycotting this site until they can get rid of this scum so that us honest players can play for skill instead of learning how to cheat!!! Ps.... I spend an average of $40+ dollars a month on Z points only to have to put up with this crap!!! There should not be a vote for Hackers just kick them out and band their IP address?????
  • manny haks i dont play until its not resolved this problem from moderators
  • wat are they doing against the hackers? i've never seen an admin play online, they must get online more in the game, so they see it for them selfs. let them play 10hours a day.