Ban the noobs hakers

Comments

• i dont care about that s..., i will play the game normally... plz GMs close the QQ thread -.-
    lol QQ thread to QQ forum people.
  • Xdye47 wrote: »
    I am opening that thread because i love this game but recently , more and more players are playing with haks in this game, i am think about quit this game that i love.
    Please make the ban list open to public to all now , if their reports are being well judge by the moderators team. please clean the best FPS game ever... i dont want to quit.

go die.
    m2s
  • There are too many hackers right now... Great aimbotter in the Last Castle match, with a lot of crap GR Players who didn't kick that turk... Greatly this game sucks. worse community, etc... 2 CW's with wallers gG.
  • Oh stop bumping this spam thread... I mean seriously.
  • crossfire

I just started to play crossfire. when I open the game, i have the choice between three groups ( swat, ohon and...)
    there is the price (4000gp) and next to the button buy is my current gp (4000)
    I bought Swat, but do I have to pay real money now.
    please answer
  • I like it the most that... This guy told me that i was my friend (that got banned). So he was QQing there all day long (Captain rank and forumer) and he got banned for hacking himself. God i like people that call others hackers while they hack.
    i think they are so inresbonsiblity to legit players like us..
    i know it's a free game, but what about for people who buy ZP from them.
    i had spent some money on the game, i thought they were controling the hackers...
    but they can do **** ,with out player's report.
    look at CS.. they r 100% free for everyone, but they ban the hackers cd key.
    n look at WOW..
    thumbs down for koreans who owns this game. . .
  • donpaki007 wrote: »
    .....well lets see if xtrap does it job

That's like hoping tomorrow is the last day on earth...
    1) It's unlikely to happen
    2) It's not GOING to happen.
  • forever119 wrote: »
    look at CS.. they r 100% free for everyone, but they ban the hackers cd key.

...CS isn't free...never HAS been. EVER. And steam uses it's OWN anti-hack, one that people can get their noses into and bypass all the time. Not to mention that they know their games and can update accordingly...we have to wait for them to blockade the hack, and that's not fully stopping anything...
  • Solution? (Keeping it positive!)

Ban all br's. Removing all their glitch/Hack/High Ping behinds would remove about 90% of all the trash going on out here....If you don't belive me then read more on the forums....The brasilians are destroying the game....
  • crooss fire corporate with anti hack company it will never happens they din give a fucck about hacckks.. they don want to release the bab list to public, bcuz there isnt one, as reporting is usless . lots of hakers i see them for days .. some even weeks..
    n besides they here to make money, more people playing , mean more chance of people buying zp.... so why ban them.. hakers join clans, clan leaders will buy them stuff...... thats money,, why ban....

n they deleted my thread .. i said some shiit about this n now thread is gone.....
  • jd82 wrote: »
    I just started to play crossfire. when I open the game, i have the choice between three groups ( swat, ohon and...)
    there is the price (4000gp) and next to the button buy is my current gp (4000)
    I bought Swat, but do I have to pay real money now.
    please answer

no this game is a free game if you wanna buy some zp you need to pay with real money
  • dont ban the brs

Ban all brs isn't the solution,it would be unfair to the brs who dont hack
  • Cant stop the PUB hacks the noobs just hang out on their low lvl accounts and use em... but in the scrims it is very anoying. Plz make a in game report button for scrims only! Because a fair amout of pro's scrim and when you get a hacker its a pain in the a$$ to have to report everytime. Scrims its more rare but still ppl do it, if you arnt banning hackers at least bann the ones who use them in scrims.
  • Well in some point its time to dont play, because u cant report. Saidin chosen not to get any private message. Is there any way of report?
    If not its time to delete ur (my account) and do not support a **** in the internet in any way even if it is free!!!
    this game was fun for 6 months after the first public hak it becames a headache. So bye players leave the fiedl to the hakers. Americas Amry 2.8 now its free from moron idiots usuing cheast so i can play that one.
  • Z8 gets tons of false reports, give them some time & they'll eventually get to your report and ban the hacker.
  • Monopolyyy wrote: »
    Z8 gets tons of false reports, give them some time & they'll eventually get to your report and ban the hacker.
    iv gining them about 2 months to bann this BR first LT that was aimboting 1 shoting and walling... he still come's into my room sometimes i dont think they are going to ban a ZP hor like him anytime soon for hacks. that means they loose money 0.o
  • SPAZZ3R wrote: »
    iv gining them about 2 months to bann this BR first LT that was aimboting 1 shoting and walling... he still come's into my room sometimes i dont think they are going to ban a ZP hor like him anytime soon for hacks. that means they loose money 0.o

yea...
    Korean game creators..
    all Asian game creators just here to make money..
    not like WOW. which is USA.. look how they do with thier service. A+

i am Asian too, i remember thier a chinese game called MU, created by Korean. looks like Diablo 2 .
    GM themself created haccks for players.. n created out weapons n characters to sell for money..
  • Help me plz

hi guys how r u allz i hope u r allright i have a question my acount of xf hase been hacked i dont know how t o any one tell me what i do can i arrest tha man by police or what i do tell me plz
  • I think The number is Decreasing. XTrap really dose it job.. Owns W/E combat arms uses :)). Good job. xtrap
  • Well nobody mentioned the damage hack?

In escape it kills you instantly, the users of those hacks mostly uses the p90....

Also, in escape, they can blow doors open instantly..... then aimbotting their way in....
  • I got 3 replay-files with all 3 a hac.ker (collected in 3 days)
  • Good Afternoon ^^ Well, hakers, hakers… the really game this to be destroyed. I say you for who. The proper administrators of the game are to destroy the game! But that nastiness comes to be this, not to banish the players? : 0 It has 1 week reported to a friend mine, used wal hak. I decided I report it, and he is not that it today continues to play and to give walshots? -. - ' e more, this month of August this to be a chaos, in all rooms that I always enter 1 or 2 wallers, but the measure ke the time passes has each time more hakers, I today was for a room (downtonw) where was all to waller (Incredible not???) Walshots for all the side, did not have only head failed (even in inexperienced players) and when we estavamos in way spectator the players did not disfarçavam, you to a wall the front and already so to aim in the head, when already they are in the exit, PUM HEADSHOT. This is a chaos! Z8 is to sleep! They only want money. it has 2 months was rare to see to waller. but now…. at last. As in the height of the subagames where it was all to haker! They make some thing because senão this game goes the life! EVERYTHING WHAT I SAID IS NOT LIE NONE! STOP Z8GAMES!

- [P]ro*Ultre] -

(sORRY my english)
  • People have to stop being so paranoid about hackers.
  • RuiM9 wrote: »
    Good Afternoon ^^ Well, hakers, hakers… the really game this to be destroyed. I say you for who. The proper administrators of the game are to destroy the game! But that nastiness comes to be this, not to banish the players? : 0 It has 1 week reported to a friend mine, used wal hak. I decided I report it, and he is not that it today continues to play and to give walshots? -. - ' e more, this month of August this to be a chaos, in all rooms that I always enter 1 or 2 wallers, but the measure ke the time passes has each time more hakers, I today was for a room (downtonw) where was all to waller (Incredible not???) Walshots for all the side, did not have only head failed (even in inexperienced players) and when we estavamos in way spectator the players did not disfarçavam, you to a wall the front and already so to aim in the head, when already they are in the exit, PUM HEADSHOT. This is a chaos! Z8 is to sleep! They only want money. it has 2 months was rare to see to waller. but now…. at last. As in the height of the subagames where it was all to haker! They make some thing because senão this game goes the life! EVERYTHING WHAT I SAID IS NOT LIE NONE! STOP Z8GAMES!

- [P]ro*Ultre] -

(sORRY my english)
    Google translate at it's best.
  • sn1peyou wrote: »
    Google translate at it's best.

LOL.

Seriously.. cant figure out what he mean :s
  • They don't actually ban people that hack.I have sent in reports of people hacking, and days weeks even months later is that same person.I am not talking about simple wallers, i am talking aimbotters (real aimbots not guys who are just pro and make people cry).Want to stop the hackers start by making it so damn brs can't play, that will cut the hackers down by 99%.Then all we have to do is find the fat lil 12 year olds and ban them poof all hackers gone.
  • fkbrslol wrote: »
    They don't actually ban people that hack.I have sent in reports of people hacking, and days weeks even months later is that same person.I am not talking about simple wallers, i am talking aimbotters (real aimbots not guys who are just pro and make people cry).Want to stop the hackers start by making it so damn brs can't play, that will cut the hackers down by 99%.Then all we have to do is find the fat lil 12 year olds and ban them poof all hackers gone.

They will NEVER BAND BRS.

You know why? because its 99% of their money $$$ profit on black market.

They dont care if they hack or not.. they keep receiving money!
  • ax0 wrote: »
    They will NEVER BAND BRS.

You know why? because its 99% of their money $$$ profit on black market.

They dont care if they hack or not.. they keep receiving money!

Oh i know bro,trust me i know.I am just saying if they actually gave a crap that is what they would do.Also i would like to say sorry to the 3 brs that don't hack,thanks you 3. =)