Off topic posts?

Alright, I was looking through metin section and found this thread that had a sticky.
http://forum.z8games.com/showthread.php?t=12963

Well, that in itself is pretty much an "off topic" all of it's own.

Now, why am I sharing this with you? Because that doesn't have the off topic rule implied to it. Meaning. You obtain post count from it.

/Discuss
«13

Comments

  • There was actually 2 of these opened up, under the Metin section, both stickied, and both made by Mods......

    Dem siwwy buggers.
  • 0xBoF0xBoF Marquis
    There was actually 2 of these opened up, under the Metin section, both stickied, and both made by Mods......

    Dem siwwy buggers.
    I am either going to request one for crossfire or have off topic posts not count.

    Or it is racism by default.
  • KillGod wrote: »
    I am either going to request one for crossfire or have off topic posts not count.

    Or it is racism by default.

    Gamism possibly if that's even a word :)
  • 0xBoF0xBoF Marquis
    CrashAero wrote: »
    Gamism possibly if that's even a word :)
    True that...
  • KillGod wrote: »
    True that...

    We should go post farm and see what they do.
  • we should invade said thread
  • 0xBoF0xBoF Marquis
    CrashAero wrote: »
    We should go post farm and see what they do.
    We could either infest there metin one.. Or I could make a thread with those EXACT same rules in the barracks section.

    Yes no?
  • If ot counted... Wow can u believe everyones post count. I bet Jedi would have the most tbh
  • KillGod wrote: »
    We could either infest there metin one.. Or I could make a thread with those EXACT same rules in the barracks section.

    Yes no?

    Lets invade metin.
  • KillGod wrote: »
    I am either going to request one for crossfire or have off topic posts not count.

    Or it is racism by default.

    Request one, since we're the dominant Z8 game, we freakin' well deserve one.
  • We shall make one like that as well in the barrack section :)
    If the MODs in Metin2 make why not here?
    We have our rights! :p
  • 0xBoF0xBoF Marquis
    If ot counted... Wow can u believe everyones post count. I bet Jedi would have the most tbh
    I would be around... 5000 maybe more
    CrashAero wrote: »
    Lets invade metin.
    Let's do eet. If we get in trouble I will make CF one.
    MWAKILLZ1 wrote: »
    We shall make one like that as well in the barrack section :)
    If the MODs in Metin2 make why not here?
    We have our rights! :p
    EDIT:

    I'll make one right now!
  • KillGod wrote: »
    I would be around... 5000 maybe more

    Let's do eet. If we get in trouble I will make CF one.

    Kay .
  • If ot counted... Wow can u believe everyones post count. I bet Jedi would have the most tbh

    I WOULD have the most posts.
    I have over 1,200 posts in Last post wins.
  • *warrior voice*
    CHARRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGE!!!!
  • If ot counted... Wow can u believe everyones post count. I bet Jedi would have the most tbh
    i possibly would
  • LobsterMts wrote: »
    I WOULD have the most posts.
    I have over 1,200 posts in Last post wins.
    and, you think i don't have just as many
    and in many other threads too?
  • We should find a mod who would br willing to sticky this OT in cfbarracks. And have them watch over it
  • We should find a mod who would br willing to sticky this OT in cfbarracks. And have them watch over it

    Rex is queen.. I mean king of OT ask him.
  • If this is the direction you guys will head we'll very easily remove post counts for the entire boards.

    Because of the separation for communities, we will be looking in to removing the OT section here and creating an OT section for CF.
  • [GM]Saidin wrote: »
    If this is the direction you guys will head we'll very easily remove post counts for the entire boards.

    Because of the separation for communities, we will be looking in to removing the OT section here and creating an OT section for CF.

    NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU


    Leave it this way honest.
    I love it :(.
  • what good would an OT just for CF do?
    none what so ever
  • what good would an OT just for CF do?
    none what so ever

    Neither would hijacking a thread in the metin 2 forums for the purpose of increasing a post count.

    The worst case scenario would be I log into the admin section of the boards highlight said post count and press "0".

    You guys have your OT forums here, and it's great. We allow this spam to take place within reason and no one is hurting anyone.

    There's no point in taking it to a metin forum for semantics. But if you want to bring semantics in to play then we will set policy to prevent such pointless spam.
  • 0xBoF0xBoF Marquis
    [GM]Saidin wrote: »
    If this is the direction you guys will head we'll very easily remove post counts for the entire boards.

    Because of the separation for communities, we will be looking in to removing the OT section here and creating an OT section for CF.
    Will post count happen?

    Why not just keep that other thread open instead of creating an entirely new section?
  • [GM]Saidin wrote: »
    Neither would hijacking a thread in the metin 2 forums for the purpose of increasing a post count.

    The worst case scenario would be I log into the admin section of the boards highlight said post count and press "0".

    You guys have your OT forums here, and it's great. We allow this spam to take place within reason and no one is hurting anyone.

    There's no point in taking it to a metin forum for semantics. But if you want to bring semantics in to play then we will set policy to prevent such pointless spam.
    oh my gosh...

    with all due respect mr.saidin, but you are missing the point
    we just thought it was unfair that the metin2 people are allowed to spam up their stupid threads in their stupid sections, but we aren't allowed to spam our stupid threads in our stupid sections?
  • oh my gosh...

    with all due respect mr.saidin, but you are missing the point
    we just thought it was unfair that the metin2 people are allowed to spam up their stupid threads in their stupid sections, but we aren't allowed to spam our stupid threads in our stupid sections?

    It's not stupid "(
  • oh my gosh...

    with all due respect mr.saidin, but you are missing the point
    we just thought it was unfair that the metin2 people are allowed to spam up their stupid threads in their stupid sections, but we aren't allowed to spam our stupid threads in our stupid sections?

    I can't speak for the Metin 2 mod team or crew. As they have GMs and Mods for those sections.

    We're obviously a bigger game with a lot more people on the forums. AND a lot more people with a lot more time on their hands to contribute absolutely nothing to conversations.

    So forgive me for being a little harsh on this matter. But until there's a little more respect shown, in order to maintain some sort of integrity of conversation, and community and for the job that I am doing, we have to be a bit more strict about things.
  • Who wants to start playin m2 wit me? So we can post there
  • 0xBoF0xBoF Marquis
    [GM]Saidin wrote: »
    I can't speak for the Metin 2 mod team or crew. As they have GMs and Mods for those sections.

    We're obviously a bigger game with a lot more people on the forums. AND a lot more people with a lot more time on their hands to contribute absolutely nothing to conversations.

    So forgive me for being a little harsh on this matter. But until there's a little more respect shown, in order to maintain some sort of integrity of conversation, and community and for the job that I am doing, we have to be a bit more strict about things.
    May I request an immediate new section then?
    Or allow my thread to just to have a sticky? As some things just need to happen. Or have off topic posts count?
    Who wants to start playin m2 wit me? So we can post there
    EDIT: When I hear saidin's resonse.
  • [GM]Saidin wrote: »
    I can't speak for the Metin 2 mod team or crew. As they have GMs and Mods for those sections.

    We're obviously a bigger game with a lot more people on the forums. AND a lot more people with a lot more time on their hands to contribute absolutely nothing to conversations.

    So forgive me for being a little harsh on this matter. But until there's a little more respect shown, in order to maintain some sort of integrity of conversation, and community and for the job that I am doing, we have to be a bit more strict about things.
    so..in other words

    because they have less players means they can break universal rules?
Sign In or Register to comment.