North American only server...

18910111214»

Comments

• I played in UK with Dissident the other day and still scored top spots almost every game.

I apologized for being a lagger in there, too. Lagging doesn't mean you have to fail but it's an excuse they like to use. Also they like to think because people ping better and score better they're hacking so that means it's OK for them to hack also, it's not reasonable but you can't argue with them because they don't speak English worth a fu.ck.

Exactly man. The lowest I get there is 160. It sometimes spikes to 210...and still manage to get a decent score.

And even though other people may hack, that's not such a good excuse either.

Next they'll be like "u have m4-c? hak! I HAK TOO THEN!"
  • Of course they arent going to answer ! They dont give a shiit about this !
    All they see is a bunch of people biitching everyday of their lives for this !
    We dont mean shiit to them ! Z8 is a very poorly run game , hell we went weeks w/ all the speed hackers & hackers in general before they finally done something about it ! Like I said before , they are more worried about posting their newsletters or like this week , the stupid ass Mutation Mode ! Maybe they should take some time out of their so called busy days to reply to this or actually DO IT ! If they dont have the balls to answer us or do something about this then they need to get rid of this bullhshiit forum !

Thanks for the wall of text.
    1. Z8 Games did NOT make the game, simply quoting from one of the moderators of the forum.
    2. There's a reason that there aren't anymore hackers, One of them is because of the New Web Form.
    3. If you don't like Crossfire, There are plenty of other nameless FPS games; There are people here to improve the game play of it.
    4. Don't simply underestimate Z8. Yes, they don't update it much, but it's MUCH better than leaving a game by itself after releasing it (MW2.. It's full of hackers.)
    5. A forum is to give feedback, and your quote isn't constructive criticism at all. I recommend being smart before typing something as reckless as well, you.
  • DF_Covert wrote: »
    If you disagree then just get out. This topic is for getting a ping retriction server, not to promote BRs and make them seem innocent.

this thread is to ppl say their opinion, it's not for the ones who agree, and i'm not promoting br's like innocente, i've actually prefer playing with chinese with br's, i'm just saying, we're not that laggers or hackers u say, i've got some brazilian friends with 80 ping, so if lag was a excuse, they don't need it, neither i do, even with 200 ping.

as i've said, i like playing with some diff ppl, cause there are some annoying brazilian child playing that i can't stand, so does american and anyone else.
  • +1, so what u guys think, will we ever get this?
  • How come we cannot give the Brazilians' their own server...i don't quite understand why Z8 cannot actually market there...
  • How come we cannot give the Brazilians' their own server...i don't quite understand why Z8 cannot actually market there...

Well they can get a license, but they're too lazy and dont want to use money to make one.

They say they cant because its the English version of the game, but they already made a Portuguese sign up page so why not make a Brazilian server to save us all the trouble?

People from NA and the UK will buy more ZP because they can actually enjoy it since the Brazilians are away.
  • They say they cant because its the English version of the game, but they already made a Portuguese sign up page

I don't get that to be honest it would of been better business decision to put Spainish as another language because of the sheer volume of Spanish speakers in the world.

Portuguese is only like the 6/7th most popular language in the world.
  • Like you told me :P
    Thats Z8 for you.

Do you think we (NA and UK people) dont buy as much ZP because we cant enjoy it? Maybe if they restricted 1 server we would buy more so the company can stfu about money...dont you think?
  • Forman444 wrote: »
    I still think BRs should just get banned. But this idea is good too. :)

DO IT Z8, DO IT NOW!

lmao agree... brs should even be playing this game, them playing is something not ment to be! ban them!

Actually they do kinda have a server. These servers arent exactly in brazil but the America south servers are the closest to brazil which would give them lower ping but im am puzzled as to why they dont use them. I expected the america south servers to get swarmed by the br community when they were released but the servers are almost always empty.
  • +1, most of the people want this.

And would be very good for crossfire.
  • Z8 seriously needs to get the BRs out of the servers that give North American players 0-100 ping. It would inproce the experience of this game alot more. I constantly find people rage quitting (including myself) because of them getting killed by people lagging with 150+ ping. When you rage quit because of a game, you know something is wrong.

Getting the BRs out of `our` servers would also lessen the amount of hackers that Z8 is still failing to catch and deal with.
  • IF all the BR's were banned, how many people do you think would still be playing? HALF of the CF community is probably made of BR's. Or people in South America... That would be like denying a certain race service at WalMart or something.
  • SirSkarjj wrote: »
    IF all the BR's were banned, how many people do you think would still be playing? HALF of the CF community is probably made of BR's. Or people in South America... That would be like denying a certain race service at WalMart or something.

This thread isnt about banning them. Its about getting a north american only server. They will still be around in alpha and shiz if you want to play with them.
  • Yeah we shouldn't ban br's. It would just be nice if there was a na only server.

I'd like to play with people around my own ping, every once and awhile.
  • More Support: +2
    Love the idea of being able to play with people that speak english pretty well; it seems like it would just make the game so much better talking to people you can understand.
  • +1. I don't understand why this isn't in place already, like in MAT (plz don't infract me 4 mentioning another game). There, you have to put in your location before playing, and you're sent to the appropriate server.
  • Yes, Please

Yes, please an IP Restricted north american server. So many other games have regional servers; hell some even have international regional servers for such use. It's not only the Brs; there's many other nationals running around going KEKEKEKE or whatever with stacked flash guard, AC, fall damage, compass and etc with a m12 to sink a ship. (Or a kriss, thompson, k2, scar L, m4 custom..).

I'am really just stick of RQing half the games i join while trying to *enjoy* the game (which i did at one point!) because my KDR is epic tanking because some kid with 200 ping is rushing around with his skill tube gun and going "low ping noob" at me; when i average a 30-40 ping...

irmad before the jokes.
  • Yes, please an IP Restricted north american server. So many other games have regional servers; hell some even have international regional servers for such use. It's not only the Brs; there's many other nationals running around going KEKEKEKE or whatever with stacked flash guard, AC, fall damage, compass and etc with a m12 to sink a ship. (Or a kriss, thompson, k2, scar L, m4 custom..).

I'am really just stick of RQing half the games i join while trying to *enjoy* the game (which i did at one point!) because my KDR is epic tanking because some kid with 200 ping is rushing around with his skill tube gun and going "low ping noob" at me; when i average a 30-40 ping...

irmad before the jokes.

lolz, they sink many ships, they should simple add a ping limit option to room creation interface. this would solve everything. if u want to play with uk friends then make the limit like 130 in alpha or bravo. so the BRs can play with whoever dont know how to make a room with ping limit or other BRs

SIG2.jpg
  • Jaaaaaaaay wrote: »
    lolz, they sink many ships, they should simple add a ping limit option to room creation interface. this would solve everything. if u want to play with uk friends then make the limit like 130 in alpha or bravo. so the BRs can play with whoever dont know how to make a room with ping limit or other BRs

SIG2.jpg

I agree with the "they should simple add a ping limit option to room creation interface." If the host could control it then it would still be much better. You can still allow BRs to play in alpha and bravo, but the host of the room decides what he/she wants the ping limit to be. That way, if the host is from the US, he/she can set below 100 ping and play with only US. Brazil hosts can do the same thing. Between 200 and 400 ping for Brs. (Example) This idea combines the best of both worlds in helping Americans playing with less BRs, and Brs playing with their own kind. Thank you Jaaaaaaaay for suggesting this idea, i was thinking about this too.
  • Nice idea Jaaaaaaaay, this is one of the most practical ways i've seen to solving these problems.
  • There will not be any restrictions set!

You like them or not, they are staying.
This discussion has been closed.