Survey Guide

Mr.Kirbys Survey OfficialGuide
I've constantly been asked how to do surveys so I finally decided to do a guide
Step 1: Identify which survey provider best suits you.

Personally, I prefer Super Rewards. Gambit and Sometrics are a secondary to Super Rewards when It doesn't verify that I completing the offer To the requirements stated.To further elaborate on why I use SuperRewards for my surveys Is because It offers the most zp out of any of the other providers. Also when the survey doesn't go through they have Excellent customer service that replay Immediately to your Issue.

Step 2: Download & Install Ccleaner from: http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner
CCleaner1.png
ScreenShot Of Ccleaner^

Why do I need Ccleaner?

That will be explained later on In this guide

Step 3:
Make a new yahoo account here: http://micurl.com/jypgyD

Remember after you create your yahoo account KEEP THE TAB OPEN WHILE YOU DO SURVEYS! (ALSO NOTE THIS: MAKE A YAHOO ACCOUNT FOR EACH TYPE OF SURVEYS YOU DO.Which Brings Me To My Next Topic.

There Are three types of surveys:

Auto Insurance- Ex. Fill out this quick and easy form to save money on auto insurance today!(Obvious...)
QuizJungle-Ex. Are you a fan of all things Kardashi...(Random Sh.it Nobody Cares About...)
Spam Surveys: Ex.ZP are awarded when you register with valid personal information. Offer reports on a 15 minute delay.[Usually Consists of 1st entering your Email](They All Spam btw :D )

Now that you know all the three survey types we must elaborate more on why I tell you to keep the tab of the registered Email open.
ALL these three surveys have a dirty secret that all of them share. Most people think that once you do the surveys requirements that your done. Your Not. These surveys never tell you that they send a "Confirmation Email" after. Seriously, If you go check your Email there is Usually a Email saying Wecome to BlahBlahBlah or Confirm Membership. What you wan't to do Is confirm It or either you click the Welcome link they give you.

Also since there are only three survey types in all entering the same email every time which is most likely the reason they don't verify. (If not email then address/zip code or even the same name) All this must change every survey you do. If your still confused YOU CAN ONLY DO USE ONE EMAIL FOR EACH SURVEY TYPE YOU DO! In other words I will do one quizjungle survey with bendover@yahoo.com then another with heyjuewannabloume@yahoo.com next because bendover@yahoo.com is already on record.

Then this is when Ccleaner comes in. After Each survey click "Run Cleaner" (If its your first time running the program It will prompt you If its ok to clean, Just click the Ok Button) And repeat these step over & over & over again till you finally master It like I a have :)

Summary Of What You Just Read:

Step 1: Download CCleaner [Link Above]
Step 2: Make A New Email At Yahoo! (Remember To keep the Tab Open After Registration)[Link Above]
Step 3: Do The survey to the requirements Stated (Also I forgot to mention earlier the survey makers are smart. Usually surveys hide the pass button or no thanks button on the page to trick you. Be a Detective look for the button.
Step 4:Check Your Newly Registered Email for a verification letter/email from the survey you just did)
Step 5: Clean with Ccleaner
Step 6:After that you should check back in about 15 minutes-An Hour to see if your survey has registered
Step 6:Not Really a step but just telling you to repeat step 1-6

Thank You for taking the time to read my guide. :)

This Mr.Kirby Signing Off.

1sk5j6.jpg

Comments