AK47 Custom (clean version)

Comments

• You mean an AK-S more heavy etc but with more power and accuracy ? well believe me Scar Heavy has the same idea heavy etc but very accurate and powerfull :3 it still dunno what to say the skin is soooooooooooooooooooooooooo cool :3
    The AK47 Scope has more power than the AK47 Custom does, or haven't you noticed the power reduction in the stats I put up? I've also decreased RoF. Besides, the stats are just an example. The Devs can alter the stats anyway they see fit. In other words: You argument for this weapon being overpowered has been weighed, measured, and is left wanting. So you need to come up with something better. 24eb6zq.jpg
    i suppose that but u know that our crossfire is getting new weps from the china and japan versions... so this tread is a little bit unusefull or u are very lucky and a gm read this and maybe put it in cf china but it takes time to be in our version...
    GMs have read this already. And all they need to do, is file a request for such a weapon with the development team, which btw is the same development team responsible for ALL the weapons for ALL the versions of Crossfire. That's why it seems like we are only getting weapons from the other versions. 24eb6zq.jpg

20t2p77.jpg
  • 000203D8.gif but they gave us DSR-1 and that topic was made by Moose_1 it was a 150 pages topic I doubt that this one will go there without spamm and QQ everithing that I said was my opinion yep my 11 yrs old opinion :3

But DSR-1 already exists in in another version.
  • But DSR-1 already exists in in another version.

Yep. But they took it from a player of this version xD
  • I can beat the Crap out of u awwwwwwwwww I can't waith to get home

But hmmmmm AK with black skin is so sexy but OP :3

lol beat me up for what. claiming a truthful point that you troll like crazy. umad :3
  • I agree with the Ak-Custom. But the color should be changed because the Ak-Scope already took the color black. :)
  • I agree with the Ak-Custom. But the color should be changed because the Ak-Scope already took the color black. :)

Or Winter Camouflage? D:
  • LolliRoger wrote: »
    Due to continuous trolling leading to non-stop flaming, I had a moderator close the old thread (after 54 pages). I've made some minor alterations to my original idea, which might please some of the few opposing this idea.

---

xneww1.jpg

15y1r8.jpg

Power: Has been reduced from 96 to 95.
    Accuracy: Has been increased from 95 to 98. (AK47 Scope, Silver and Gold are all 97)

Automatic: Has been reduced from 52 to 50.
    Recoil: Has been kept the same, 76.
    Weight: Has been increased 49 to 50

Also:

+5 Ammo bonus.
    A red-dot scope similar to the M4A1 Custom.
    Semi-automatic while scoped-in.
    A suppressor, that lowers the sound level of the AK47 by 2/3.

---

Okay, to stop this thread from being flooded by people saying "We already have an AK47 Scope", like the old thread, let me say that it's not. First of all, this weapon is as different from the AK47 Scope as the M4A1 Custom is from the M4A1 Advanced or Silver. Just because it has a scope doesn't mean it is an AK47 Scope. Second, this scope is completely different from the AK47 Scope. Not only is it a red-dot scope, like the M4A1 Custom scope, but zoomed in, its fire rate is also reduced to semi-automatic. Meaning it with fire as fast as the PSG-1 Red Dragon or the MSG90 while scoped in. So it's not full auto, as with the AK47 Scope.
    And finally, what also makes it different from the AK47 Scope, is the obvious added suppressor and the skin.

---

Now to tackle the
    "AK47 is suppose to be loud" and "The AK47 can't use a suppressor, because..." posts. First of all, the loudness of the AK47 is due to both its ammo size, as well as the design of the weapon. This is true. However, this does not mean that the AK47 MUST be loud to function properly. Thus the suppressor. Can an AK47 be custom fitted with a suppressor? Yes, it can. If sniper rifles with even larger bullets can be customized to carry suppressors, then so can the AK47.

When you look at this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQCAKGcUi0c
    you can see both the AK47 and the AK47 suppressed being fired next to one and other. If you think that both sound the same, then you should listen for the echo of the shots when fired. That's where there is a noticeable difference.

---

And now for the
    "But we already have tons of AK47's. Why not customize the <insert weapon of choice here> instead?" posts. Well, for one, the M4A1 and the AK47 are signature weapons for this game. So you can better get used to it, because in the coming years we are going to see a lot more copies of these weapons. That's why we might as well start off with this one. And two, I like this weapon to become a custom, like the M4A1.

---

And finally, the
    "The AK47 Custom would be too overpowering." posts. First of all, let me break it down for you, using some basic algebra;

M4A1 = AK47

Both weapons are considered to be balanced. The M4A1 has low power, and low recoil. The AK47 has high power, and high recoil. Now the M4A1 has a Custom version, and its stats has been altered to be made balanced enough for this game. So;

M4A1 = M4A1 Custom

Since the added pros of the suppressor and scope are counteracted by added cons on the stats and spray pattern, customization itself is kept balanced. So;

Custom = 0

And if that is true for the M4A1 Custom, then the same would apply for the AK47 Custom;

AK47 = AK47 Custom

Also, the sound of the AK47 is not going to be reduced to the spitting sound the M4A1 Custom makes. Because the regular AK47 is noticeably louder than the M4A1, the AK47 Custom will also be noticeably louder than the M4A1 Custom.

---

So, now that I've covered most of the common replies that oppose this concept, I'll ask you; If you have anything to add, that doesn't fall into the above 4 mentioned type of posts, please do so below.
    24eb6zq.jpg

20t2p77.jpg

hey this is a nice idea i like it :)

we might aswell have one of these we've got every other bloody ak LOL :D!
  • Only thing ive seen go into effect that a player suggested were the kill combo marks on the top right
  • LolliRoger wrote: »
    Due to continuous trolling leading to non-stop flaming, I had a moderator close the old thread (after 54 pages). I've made some minor alterations to my original idea, which might please some of the few opposing this idea.

---

xneww1.jpg

15y1r8.jpg

Power: Has been reduced from 96 to 95.
    Accuracy: Has been increased from 95 to 98. (AK47 Scope, Silver and Gold are all 97)

Automatic: Has been reduced from 52 to 50.
    Recoil: Has been kept the same, 76.
    Weight: Has been increased 49 to 50

Also:

+5 Ammo bonus.
    A red-dot scope similar to the M4A1 Custom.
    Semi-automatic while scoped-in.
    A suppressor, that lowers the sound level of the AK47 by 2/3.

---

Okay, to stop this thread from being flooded by people saying "We already have an AK47 Scope", like the old thread, let me say that it's not. First of all, this weapon is as different from the AK47 Scope as the M4A1 Custom is from the M4A1 Advanced or Silver. Just because it has a scope doesn't mean it is an AK47 Scope. Second, this scope is completely different from the AK47 Scope. Not only is it a red-dot scope, like the M4A1 Custom scope, but zoomed in, its fire rate is also reduced to semi-automatic. Meaning it with fire as fast as the PSG-1 Red Dragon or the MSG90 while scoped in. So it's not full auto, as with the AK47 Scope.
    And finally, what also makes it different from the AK47 Scope, is the obvious added suppressor and the skin.

---

Now to tackle the
    "AK47 is suppose to be loud" and "The AK47 can't use a suppressor, because..." posts. First of all, the loudness of the AK47 is due to both its ammo size, as well as the design of the weapon. This is true. However, this does not mean that the AK47 MUST be loud to function properly. Thus the suppressor. Can an AK47 be custom fitted with a suppressor? Yes, it can. If sniper rifles with even larger bullets can be customized to carry suppressors, then so can the AK47.

When you look at this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQCAKGcUi0c
    you can see both the AK47 and the AK47 suppressed being fired next to one and other. If you think that both sound the same, then you should listen for the echo of the shots when fired. That's where there is a noticeable difference.

---

And now for the
    "But we already have tons of AK47's. Why not customize the <insert weapon of choice here> instead?" posts. Well, for one, the M4A1 and the AK47 are signature weapons for this game. So you can better get used to it, because in the coming years we are going to see a lot more copies of these weapons. That's why we might as well start off with this one. And two, I like this weapon to become a custom, like the M4A1.

---

And finally, the
    "The AK47 Custom would be too overpowering." posts. First of all, let me break it down for you, using some basic algebra;

M4A1 = AK47

Both weapons are considered to be balanced. The M4A1 has low power, and low recoil. The AK47 has high power, and high recoil. Now the M4A1 has a Custom version, and its stats has been altered to be made balanced enough for this game. So;

M4A1 = M4A1 Custom

Since the added pros of the suppressor and scope are counteracted by added cons on the stats and spray pattern, customization itself is kept balanced. So;

Custom = 0

And if that is true for the M4A1 Custom, then the same would apply for the AK47 Custom;

AK47 = AK47 Custom

Also, the sound of the AK47 is not going to be reduced to the spitting sound the M4A1 Custom makes. Because the regular AK47 is noticeably louder than the M4A1, the AK47 Custom will also be noticeably louder than the M4A1 Custom.

---

So, now that I've covered most of the common replies that oppose this concept, I'll ask you; If you have anything to add, that doesn't fall into the above 4 mentioned type of posts, please do so below.
    24eb6zq.jpg

20t2p77.jpg
    hell yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Lolli-Roger Made the gun the way it should be +1
  • looks rly cool. just got a feelin a gun that strong being silenced might be a TAD BIT UNBALANCED.
  • 1oneone1 wrote: »
    looks rly cool. just got a feelin a gun that strong being silenced might be a TAD BIT UNBALANCED.
    That's why its called a suppressor, and not a silencer. It suppresses sound, it doesn't make a gun silent. That means, an AK47 will make less noise, not no noise. 24eb6zq.jpg

20t2p77.jpg
  • i agree with lolli

but i want a green dot scope, instead of a red dot like the m4 custom. nothing diff. just a different colour dot.

to make it unique
  • Will0fGod wrote: »
    i agree with lolli

but i want a green dot scope, instead of a red dot like the m4 custom. nothing diff. just a different colour dot.

to make it unique

Like customization on the color for ZP? Lol.

Pink dot scopes for Lolli :)
  • DeOriginz wrote: »
    Like customization on the color for ZP? Lol.

Pink dot scopes for Lolli :)

o.o i want a purple scope.
  • Totally support this.. in reality people love to tech out AK's.

Several common mods include:

- picatinny rails
    - lightweight stocks and body replacements
    - lightweight barrel replacements
    - basically murdering the thing out so it looks badass i.e. the AK Scope but with no red accent lines
  • I like to keep it simple for now. So no pink, purple or green dots, but a red one. We could always ask for something similar to those Muzzle Flame Color things for our red dots later. 24eb6zq.jpg

20t2p77.jpg
  • I still say your trying to pis.s off AK-scope owners, but CF put in a RPK-G as same crates as a RPK-C so...
  • Moose_1 wrote: »
    I still say your trying to pis.s off AK-scope owners, but CF put in a RPK-G as same crates as a RPK-C so...
    I AM an AK47 Scope owner, Moose, so your logic is flawed. I deliberately made the Custom different enough from the Scope, to avoid that sort of discussions. Only you people don't want to see it. You're all so hung up on "Oh, it's black and has a scope, so it must be an AK47 Scope" that you fail to notice a beautifully well balanced suggestion completely different from anything we've had so far. 24eb6zq.jpg

20t2p77.jpg
  • You suck..... there is already too much ak's in this game as is..... it will be another mistake, like when z8games decided to mass produce the ak47 foolish or when they are happy to annouce a "mm crate only weapon" and later mass produce it.

flammer = spammer = fail much in life
  • Very organized. There should be no reason why this isn't a good idea besides the fact that g4box and z8 games or whoever doesn't know how to code. And just copy and paste other versions.
  • I am sick of this ...
    And we're sick of your trolling. So do us both a favor and stay out of this thread from now on. 24eb6zq.jpg
    KillGod wrote: »
    Very organized. There should be no reason why this isn't a good idea besides the fact that g4box and z8 games or whoever doesn't know how to code. And just copy and paste other versions.
    Well, here's hoping for change. 24eb6zq.jpg

33jjl9y.png
  • no more ak47 we need more m4
    ^_^

ign: -[c]-_Yuki
    clan Charon
    xfire: yukisenpai
  • No more AK47s? Thats the same as saying no more M4s. I seriously dont want any more M4s.
  • No more AK47s? Thats the same as saying no more M4s. I seriously dont want any more M4s.

we need more M12s/ScarL's
  • we need more M12s/ScarL's

Right. We need to bump the M12s up! Give the m12s:
    1. AK-47 Power
    2. Less Recoil
    3. Scar Light Accuracy
    4. Available to all ranks
    5. +50 Ammo
    6. Scope that ish
    7. Silencer
    8. Free for Brazilians only:rolleyes:
  • we need more M12s/ScarL's