VKS in game

Why everybody hates VKS? Always k1k me because I use them. Why this weapon its incorrect?

Comments

• G3nobeeG3nobee Beginner

I own a VKS. It is a very light sniper so it is easy to move around with. A lot of people don't like and complain about it because it has a lot of advantages for use when compared to the very little disadvantages it offers. The main reason why you were probably kicked was because you probably outplayed a lot of people who were using heavier snipers like Barrett's or AWM's who otherwise would not have been very mobile and were not quick enough to react to you maybe?

I mean it has wall bang, presents easy no-scope opportunities, low recoil and a silencer included. It is pretty much the perfect sniping weapon to choose apart from its mid-high damage output which does not always guarantee a one-shot kill.

• @G3nobee said:
    I mean it has wall bang, presents easy no-scope opportunities, low recoil and a silencer included. It is pretty much the perfect sniping weapon to choose apart from its mid-high damage output which does not always guarantee a one-shot kill.

As G3nobee said , It's a very powerful weapon specially in a snipers only game plus it's held from a hip-fire position - although it's a sniper - so people may get tricked into thinking that you're holding a MG for example so they underestimate the threat an thus die , also idk why but it kinda looks annoying / cheesy when you get killed by it.

• if they are complainig just change the sniper or dont care about what they saying just ignore them ( barret they wont kick you)