VKS in game

Why everybody hates VKS? Always k1k me because I use them. Why this weapon its incorrect?

Comments

• I own a VKS. It is a very light sniper so it is easy to move around with. A lot of people don't like and complain about it because it has a lot of advantages for use when compared to the very little disadvantages it offers. The main reason why you were probably kicked was because you probably outplayed a lot of people who were using heavier snipers like Barrett's or AWM's who otherwise would not have been very mobile and were not quick enough to react to you maybe?

I mean it has wall bang, presents easy no-scope opportunities, low recoil and a silencer included. It is pretty much the perfect sniping weapon to choose apart from its mid-high damage output which does not always guarantee a one-shot kill.

• @G3nobee said:
    I mean it has wall bang, presents easy no-scope opportunities, low recoil and a silencer included. It is pretty much the perfect sniping weapon to choose apart from its mid-high damage output which does not always guarantee a one-shot kill.

As G3nobee said , It's a very powerful weapon specially in a snipers only game plus it's held from a hip-fire position - although it's a sniper - so people may get tricked into thinking that you're holding a MG for example so they underestimate the threat an thus die , also idk why but it kinda looks annoying / cheesy when you get killed by it.

• if they are complainig just change the sniper or dont care about what they saying just ignore them ( barret they wont kick you)

• they are suckers and don't judge me for saying that but vks is a poor guy's cheytec and that's why they don't want you to have it and they think it's unfair for you to have it the same they did with the CBJ that only existed in crossfire europe they went crying to the GMs and now there's CBJ everywhere every player has one so I stopped using mine and playing mutant mode these players are trash bunch of hypocrites
  • Its a good sniper, I think shooting someone’s toe and them dieing (average Barret gameplay) is also cheesy. Its the game. If everyone would uphold everyone else’s standards and opinions we would still be playing basic m4’s and ak’s, not use bp and still run an omoh char. I don't care that much, just the smg’s with fmj bullets and some shotguns are actually “overpowered” (if you don't pay attention).

Let them cry ;)