CFS MENA Qualifiers...

I recently saw the CFS MENA Qualifiers, and after reading more carefully the rules I saw that Egyptian and Turkish players are forced to play this particular qualifier. But what happens to European teams that include turkish players, like us, Hexagone Sports that are playing in CFEL? Shouldn't turkish players in this 1st division be allowed to choose which qualifier to play in ( EU or MENA ) since Turkey is located in Europe? Basically with this rule my team and other european teams that included turkish players ( Which is something normal ) can't play the most important tournament in the year. Please do something and allow Turkish players to choose which qualifier they want to play in. Or, atleast, open exceptions for the CFEL Turkish players. We were grinding for 10 months with the same lineup, we were playing 4 days a week plus tournaments, we weren't told anything until the very last moment... Atleast there should be some respect to the players in a way that they can play with the team that was created. If we are not allowed to play then three roosters will have to be created: one for CFEL, one for CFS EU and other one for CFS MENA... At this point it is not even viable to continue anymore, as CFEL Roster is locked and the CFS Qualifiers are very restricted.

Please do something regarding this situation, and let the players play with the old rules if they meet some requirements.

Comments