Server Maintenance 06-10-2010

Comments

• even if they get all the time they want, there are still bugs and crashes -_-.

Very true but they are working on them to help reduce that. :) Gives us all a better gaming experience.:D Which we all enjoy.
  • Some of you guys are really annoying. o_o;; All you do is complain. Really, wait it out. I'm not freaking out because I can't play it before bed. I need to get up in 7 hours for work. Some people have a life that doesn't revolve around playing a single game... Try reading. It helps a lot.

Anyway, it'll be up soon probably. If not, oh well. Wait it out.
  • I was thinking between supporting Brazil and USA. Brazil seems the better choice. However, I chose to support USA. Those ******s better win and not lose face!
  • Xenoz1 wrote: »
    Some of you guys are really annoying. o_o;; All you do is complain. Really, wait it out. I'm not freaking out because I can't play it before bed. I need to get up in 7 hours for work. Some people have a life that doesn't revolve around playing a single game... Try reading. It helps a lot.

Anyway, it'll be up soon probably. If not, oh well. Wait it out.

I'm freaking out cuz the game started patching when I bought come crates! I just want to spin them ok?
  • ELMO3ZEB wrote: »
    Will it facking Come online Or they Just wasting Our Time, I just play 2 hours a day to Study So I wasted now 3 Hours WT.F, If it will not come online guy just tell us and we will go Find another Games, And BTW ZB Free Survey is Fake It doesnt give a Sh!t Made A lot Of facking survey for Nothing

Maybe They steal us to do Survey only
  • HairyBalll wrote: »
    Crossfire have too much server update.Its starting to get annoying and those stupid zombies mode,so unreal.Zombies mode is so dumb its like a little kid playing tag you're it no point.

ah shut up
  • iuseawm wrote: »
    In opinion what i think is crucial in this game is SOUND!!!!but, like no joke sound is probably one of the more important factors of this game believe it or not.Any "pro" or intense fps gamer will agree with me on this that without sound finding enemies would be much harder and usually people use sound by...listening to foot steps, foot steps is very crucial too because you can surprise someone by popping and spraying them to death because you heard their footsteps coming closer.So i suggest some way improving sound if theres its possible. ANOTHER factor is RANKED SERVERS!!!i cant stress this enough and I KNOW!FOR A FACT that everyone has played a game where they had a noob team.I recommend either creating more ranked servers so those less skilled players can have their fun and not interrupt other skilled players gameplay, not to seem mean though.Its either creating more ranked servers OR fixing how we gain exp, what i mean is right now its about how long you've played in the game but, it should how well you do in the game so the people who do bad and arent very good at the game dont rank up and interrupt other peoples game.Lately hackers have been kept at bay and it should stay this way, i've only seen like 2 hackers so far since the lastest patch which is good,keep up the good work Z8Games.You guys should turn your attention to bugs and errors in the game.I've played many fps games or online games in general and i can say that crossfire has the most errors out of all of them but, dont fret it can always be fixed, and without errors more players will flush in and that means more $$ for you guys :].What happened to the knife its like you downgraded it, recently the knife has been very weak, one time i stabbed someone and slashed him and did 80 damage! what is with that? usually he shouldve been dead after the first stab.If someone got stabbed they'd die instantly in real life, why should it be any different in this game?So you guys should fix the damage of the knife.You guys need to add more SnD maps!!i personally love SnD because of the strategy and skill needed to play it and the stealth too and lately all the patches have been centered around Mutant Mode,which is a bummer because us SnD players have had to play the other maps over and over!So add more of those maps!THE KICKING SYSTEM!!!OH MY GODDD!You guys need to fix the kick vote, people who dont vote shouldnt count as a decline!It shouldnt be counted at all if they dont vote, that makes sense doesnt it?I've been in games where people glitch and when people try to kick him/her like half the people dont vote and the glitcher stays in the game which makes me mad.I would REALLY like if you guys put in some kind of FireTeam mode, if that happened i would be on that SO MUCH!and it would bring in more players too!Crossfire is both a competitive game and a FUN game and what i mean by that is the SnD mode is for the more competitive gamers and Mutant Mode is for people who just wanna take a break and have a little fun you know? and a FireTeam mode would make everything so much more funner!I also suggest that there should be a ping cap!what i mean by this is that i've seen people who has 1000 ping!!!!that is crazy, there should be a limit where you cant play if you have a ping higher than that.This may seem like we're limiting players who dont have a good internet connection but, it would help the overall gameplay because then the other players wouldnt have to worry about those people who teleport everywhere.I also think there should be some kind of sprint button, some button that makes us run or move faster in some way.These are all of my suggestions so far but, there are more to come as the game progresses.I've been playing this game since its arrived at CLOSED BETA!!I've kept with this game and i dont regret it, i like how its progressed through the years since its open to the public.

Thank You for listening.

lol - i found this in suggestions topic and i tough will be fun all to see this - im borred even to write this message...
    Maybe They steal us to do Survey only

Yo I did the free ZP survey and got 1500 zp. I tried another but didn't get it. So I think you can only do it one time and earn ZP.
  • I was thinking between supporting Brazil and USA. Brazil seems the better choice. However, I chose to support USA. Those ******s better win and not lose face!

I was deciding between the same two teams. I went with USA also because we did EXTREMELY well in Hockey. Hope the same kind of determination is in our soccer team.
  • lol I am missing about 30 to 35k of my zps from them at the moment
    you have to complain to get them for most of them than go through a bunch of bs
  • This Game Failed i thought its better than Wolfenstein ET Like my Friend told me, Spent 7 years on Wolfenstein ET and got enjoyed and still enojoying it , In my opinion Leveling Games is wasting for times and money if they wouldnt to make it esay to ppl who cant even pay , And we are egyptians cant offord money to pay for this sh!t
  • I'm freaking out cuz the game started patching when I bought come crates! I just want to spin them ok?

Your crates will be there when you get back. They're not going to disappear while the game is down. But, I can understand your anticipation.

To those of you saying you're going to find another game, go ahead. Hurry the hell up and find one. You're the most annoying. Gtfo of CF.
    Will it ****ing Come online Or they Just wasting Our Time, I just play 2 hours a day to Study So I wasted now 3 Hours WT.F, If it will not come online guy just tell us and we will go Find another Games, And BTW ZB Free Survy is Fake It doesnt give a Sh!t Made Alot Of ****ing survy for Nothing

No the Surveys work, Just some of them you do not Qualify for i did about 7 tonight and got about 7k zp.
  • Hey If I exchange my coupons, they will be used and disappear correct? I have enough for 90 days shovel and axe =D
  • lol I am missing about 30 to 35k of my zps from them at the moment
    you have to complain to get them for most of them than go through a bunch of bs

Like i said, Most you will not Qualify for or not Complete the intructed Details underneath the Offer.
  • Hey If I exchange my coupons, they will be used and disappear correct?

Yes, You trade your coupons for the Reward.
  • Now its back online when my ****!ng net got ****ed up
  • Xolin_Int wrote: »
    Servers are back online...

no they arnt.
  • Login server offline
    Nprotect / Gameguard online
    Patch notes/web online
    Select server online
    Server Alpha online
    Server Bravo online
    Server Charlie online
    Server Clan beta online
    Server Delta online
    Server West Coast online
  • Corrusion wrote: »
    Like i said, Most you will not Qualify for or not Complete the intructed Details underneath the Offer.

well I completed 2 of their super offers following the rules to the letter and they're at viewed now but it doesn't look like I've received anything for them yet so I will just check later. It is now 1:32 am pst for me so I'm going to bed. Have patience all and enjoy your gaming when they're up and running again
  • you must wait, cus :
    Login server offline
    Nprotect / Gameguard online
    Patch notes/web online
  • Xolin_Int wrote: »
    Servers are back online...

No it's not, patch notes are not up yet.
  • Sorry i'm french.
    When i start CF i have an problem. I have already instal patch , when i have an "rootkit"
    WHY ? When the game will be ready
  • Est ce que c'est normal que mon Hgw games watcher ne veut pas démarrée ??
  • no it's not, patch notes are not up yet.

so close, yet so far!!!!!!!!
  • KeKSyS wrote: »
    lol - i found this in suggestions topic and i tough will be fun all to see this - im borred even to write this message...

lol i wonder how many ppl actually read that O_O
This discussion has been closed.