Hate threads or posts

Comments

• The truth being, Z8 doesn't want to ban a whole Country. From a business aspect they have a Hugh amount of their population that plays video games

I understand where your coming from, but how often do you see Brazilians buying ZP? Not very many, But the sad part is there are good BR's that don't like the bad ones either.
  • SO THIS POST BY THE MOD IS TO BLOCK ALL THE DANG POST BY NA PLAYERS AND PROTECT THE BR'S OR WAT THATS WAT I THINK BUT NO FREEDOM OF SPEECH HERE RIGHT FAILZ AGAIN hope Z8 CAN FIX THE PROBLEM FOR NA/UK AND EITHER BLOCK BR'S OR MAKE A SERVER IN TEXES OR SOMETHING I MEAN COMON ITS A NA/UK AND WE GOT TO PLAY WITH BR'S WITH HIGH PING LAGG, MAYBE HACK.S OR SOMETHING ELSE TO DEAL WITH LIKE OWNING THEM AND TAHN GETTING KICKED CUZ THEY TALKING IN THERE LAN AND GET ANOTHER BR TO KICK US FROM ARE GAME IN ARE SERVER :( SAD FACE ON Z8 RANDOM FACE IN WAITING TO SEE WAT THEY DO TO HELP US OUT ANOTHER PATCH IS COMING .....GOODIES LETS SEE WAT THEY MISS
    DAM THIS GAME "MY HEART HURTS I GOT KICKED AGAIN BY A BR"
  • [LobsterMts][LobsterMts] Royal Heir
    SO THIS POST BY THE MOD IS TO BLOCK ALL THE DANG POST BY NA PLAYERS AND PROTECT THE BR'S OR WAT THATS WAT I THINK BUT NO FREEDOM OF SPEECH HERE RIGHT FAILZ AGAIN hope Z8 CAN FIX THE PROBLEM FOR NA/UK AND EITHER BLOCK BR'S OR MAKE A SERVER IN TEXES OR SOMETHING I MEAN COMON ITS A NA/UK AND WE GOT TO PLAY WITH BR'S WITH HIGH PING LAGG, MAYBE HACK.S OR SOMETHING ELSE TO DEAL WITH LIKE OWNING THEM AND TAHN GETTING KICKED CUZ THEY TALKING IN THERE LAN AND GET ANOTHER BR TO KICK US FROM ARE GAME IN ARE SERVER :( SAD FACE ON Z8 RANDOM FACE IN WAITING TO SEE WAT THEY DO TO HELP US OUT ANOTHER PATCH IS COMING .....GOODIES LETS SEE WAT THEY MISS

check my avatar.
    its your face.
  • LobsterMts wrote: »
    check my avatar.
    Its your face.

love it don't care most likely u are a brazilian\
    cool fact bro
    love it don't care most likely u are a brazilian\
    cool fact bro

lolumad .
  • SO THIS POST BY THE MOD IS TO BLOCK ALL THE DANG POST BY NA PLAYERS AND PROTECT THE BR'S OR WAT THATS WAT I THINK BUT NO FREEDOM OF SPEECH HERE RIGHT FAILZ AGAIN hope Z8 CAN FIX THE PROBLEM FOR NA/UK AND EITHER BLOCK BR'S OR MAKE A SERVER IN TEXES OR SOMETHING I MEAN COMON ITS A NA/UK AND WE GOT TO PLAY WITH BR'S WITH HIGH PING LAGG, MAYBE HACK.S OR SOMETHING ELSE TO DEAL WITH LIKE OWNING THEM AND TAHN GETTING KICKED CUZ THEY TALKING IN THERE LAN AND GET ANOTHER BR TO KICK US FROM ARE GAME IN ARE SERVER :( SAD FACE ON Z8 RANDOM FACE IN WAITING TO SEE WAT THEY DO TO HELP US OUT ANOTHER PATCH IS COMING .....GOODIES LETS SEE WAT THEY MISS

techincally its not na/uk its just na BUT uk isnt as bad as other groups of cf players.

So, I HEARD YOU LIKE YELLING REAL LOUD.

EVEN IF IT'S TYPING, LOOKS LIKE YOU'RE YELLING.

YOU HAVE MUCH ANGER, GOOD SIR.

Seriously turn off the damn caps..
    lolumad .

Great example, This guys Brasilian and I and many other people would hate to see him go :( but one of the things i like most about him is he speaks (types) english really well to where everyone else on this English speaking server can understand him ( Mastema typing after a few tall ones ;) )
  • |D|GOD|D|GOD Banned
    Bler_Bear wrote: »
    techincally its not na/uk its just na BUT uk isnt as bad as other groups of cf players.

LOL
    thats why weve got 4 servers an a scrim server ;)
  • BUGMafia99BUGMafia99 Apprentice
    Racism huh well L0L and 5kyhigh (dunoo if I said his name correctly) didn't got banned and they banned ex_bogdanSG2 and RSCOLOKOV ...
  • |D|GOD|D|GOD Banned
    rscholokov was a glitcher & harassing abusive baddie :)
    |D|GOD wrote: »
    rscholokov was a glitcher & harassing abusive baddie :)

Nop he wasn't a glitcher and he was right when he pwned those guys XD if they didn't liked that weapon they could just leave ...
  • |D|GOD|D|GOD Banned
    yup he was
    you should know me on forums i got an SS to prove everythin ;)

hes gay anyways some weird foreign kid nobody likes
    yup he was
    you should know me on forums i got an SS to prove everythin ;)

hes gay anyways some weird foreign kid nobody likes

Trap question do you know who I am ?
    s0b3r wrote: »
    Couple questions Delaco.
    1. Is this due to the "OMFG ROMANIA IS GONE!" situation?
    2. Will this eventually result into a ban of some sort?
    3. What is the infraction?

what ya mean ?
  • |D|GOD|D|GOD Banned
    somebody ive seen in pubs a few times :)
    if i remember right scarlite & omoh

could care more bout what you say
    the hoe which i had hired as a maid was romanian :)
    somebody ive seen in pubs a few times :)
    if i remember right scarlite & omoh

could care more bout what you say
    the hoe which i had hired as a maid was romanian :)

1.RSCHOLOKOV doesn't uses Skill Light (AK)
    2.I don't give a fk on a hoe, a hoe doesn't mean a country
    3.I don't wanna start FlameWarz version 5.6
  • |D|GOD|D|GOD Banned
    BUGMafia99 wrote: »
    1.RSCHOLOKOV doesn't uses Skill Light (AK)
    2.I don't give a fk on a hoe, a hoe doesn't mean a country
    3.I don't wanna start FlameWarz version 5.6

not him
    you

LOL it does
    it means you come to my country so i can pay you poorly to keep my house sexy :)
    GG
  • so, i heard you like yelling real loud.

Even if it's typing, looks like you're yelling.

You have much anger, good sir.

u should care less about caps and more about your game play
    and than think how many times u have been kicked by a br and then think how many times u wasted a clip in 1 and do like 23 dam yea i think i should be mad at a game and ppl from br's due to the fact that this is a na/uk game dont u see my caps get u to read right ? Bet u still reading lol pwned
    .....waste of space
    0Mastema0 wrote: »
    Great example, This guys Brasilian and I and many other people would hate to see him go :( but one of the things i like most about him is he speaks (types) english really well to where everyone else on this English speaking server can understand him ( Mastema typing after a few tall ones ;) )

Are u a ****?

u should care less about caps and more about your game play
    and than think how many times u have been kicked by a br and then think how many times u wasted a clip in 1 and do like 23 dam yea i think i should be mad at a game and ppl from br's due to the fact that this is a na/uk game dont u see my caps get u to read right ? Bet u still reading lol pwned
    .....waste of space
    So, I HEARD YOU LIKE YELLING REAL LOUD.

EVEN IF IT'S TYPING, LOOKS LIKE YOU'RE YELLING.

YOU HAVE MUCH ANGER, GOOD SIR.

I agreed.
    Also, you're wrong in many points, I just cant point them all.
    Are u a fu.ckt4rd?

I agreed.

^^ who u talking to/wat u mean ?
  • KiwiDekKiwiDek Viscount
    This guy hacks

Sorry if this is wrong thread for this but i can't find right one :\
    So anyways http://www.xfire.com/video/32f6d6/
    theres a link to a video of -sM*[C]R4ZY and his other account likebeingwet someone please report for me thanks :)
  • Hey, at least I have chicken.
  • i have

i have 2 infractions but there like minor jus for saying bad words if i get 3 im banned?

1 - A Factor, but I've been meaning to do this for awhile

2 - Infractions lead to bans, 3 usually is the magic number. They will not be permenent initially, repeat offenders will get harsher punishments

3 - Will be insulting forum members, or a newly created Infraction
  • i have 2 infractions but there like minor jus for saying bad words if i get 3 im banned?

Yes, thats how the system works :o

Stay out of trouble :p
  • can i

can i delete my post... i dont want to get in trouble...

[MOD]DDoTt wrote: »

• [MOD]DDoTt wrote: »

i already hav 3? does that count
  • BP

Bonus points ..ajuda
    Alguem por favor me ajuda
    to com 7500 BP mais na hora q eu vou pega minha Ak 47 silver
    aparece isso > Desculpe, não poderia começar este tipo de item.

Alguem q ja compro sabe me explica porque não to conseguindo ?
  • LobsterMtsGIRLLobsterMtsGIRL Knight-Errant
    LobsterMts wrote: »
    Are u a ****?

I agreed.

So, thats where I got banned

trashy