All guns with a camo, adv, and gold skins

Cf should make all the normal guns in the item shop with a camo, adv, and gold skins. Cause there are only selected weapons that can be camo, adv and golds. They should just make all the guns in cf have a camo, adv, and gold skins. So that every player could have a good time playing the game with guns that have a camo, adv, and gold skins. (this is just a weapon suggestion to make the game a little better.)

Comments

  • lol game wil be too messed up...
  • no1tchmeno1tchme Beginner
    ucalled911 wrote: »
    lol game wil be too messed up...
    how is it mess up?
  • TrixityTrixity Holy Mage
    skins=look
    skins does not improve your skill.

    Useless idea is useless
  • no1tchmeno1tchme Beginner
    Lolz im not even saying that skin improve skills. Just suggesting something i think that cf should have.
  • TrixityTrixity Holy Mage
    skins=look
    Skins does not make a game more enjoyable to play.
  • MeriadocNWMeriadocNW Knight-Errant
    Everything would be zp and barely anything would be permanent. It would just be an overflow of guns. Who would want a Mp-7 camo when you can get a mp-7 gold?
  • RunaHizzle wrote: »
    Everything would be zp and barely anything would be permanent. It would just be an overflow of guns. Who would want a Mp-7 camo when you can get a mp-7 gold?

    who would want an Mp7 -.-'
  • gold uzi plox :D :D :D :D
  • Sigish wrote: »
    skins=look
    Skins does not make a game more enjoyable to play.

    Might even make it worse... MP5 Halloween, anyone?
  • MeriadocNWMeriadocNW Knight-Errant
    NubYaoPro wrote: »
    who would want an Mp7 -.-'

    that was the point
  • LetsMakeLoveLetsMakeLove Knight-Errant
    Wohoo. Another fail thread.
  • KonviicteDKonviicteD Holy Knight
    Maybe not every gun but I'd like a M4 Silver :D
  • so bad idea

    and as the ppl above said

    that will be mess up
  • no1tchme wrote: »
    Cf should make all the normal guns in the item shop with a camo, adv, and gold skins. Cause there are only selected weapons that can be camo, adv and golds. They should just make all the guns in cf have a camo, adv, and gold skins. So that every player could have a good time playing the game with guns that have a camo, adv, and gold skins. (this is just a weapon suggestion to make the game a little better.)

    NO they shouldnt! The scar light is enough of a noob cannon as it is...
  • Sigish wrote: »
    skins=look
    skins does not improve your skill.

    Useless idea is useless
    Sigish wrote: »
    skins=look
    Skins does not make a game more enjoyable to play.

    OH OH OH!!! You win.
  • The_HaleThe_Hale Viscount
    it would all be zp and people would get mad...
  • Mrfinmasta wrote: »
    gold uzi plox :D :D :D :D
    Omg no joke I would so get that. And MP7 rox. There is a camo version of it in CN ^_^. Not in the item shop (must have been an event) but it is in there.
  • I think CF should keep up what they're doing, but some more upgraded versions of guns OTHER than M4 and Ak-47. Besides each camo or gold has to be completly re-done from the standard look, so this would take ages(6+months easy).
  • BadVoodoo1BadVoodoo1 Knight-Errant
    Well......so far, don't MP7, AWM, PSG, Deagle, AUG, XM8, MP5, and SSG all have some sort of upgraded version over normal variety? Did I miss any?
  • [Andre][Andre] Royal Heir
    I agree.

    You make the textures and the skins?

    Exactly ;)
  • Might even make it worse... MP5 Halloween, anyone?

    lol at christmas awm... tat is one nasty sniper.... n ur idea i can feel that you are like a teen... maybe 13 14?... really useless idea
  • Tarm0Tarm0 Apprentice
    This idea is stupid.
Sign In or Register to comment.