Crossfire EU

I am going to make Crossfire EU and i will need a bit help for it from the gms and ur ideas ofcource and the first thing i want to know is:1)how to make a site like that to be compatable with the accounts of the game 2)how to make .rez and i'll need a .rez editor or something to make em and another qustion whereshould i buy or make a server?

I WILL DISCOUSE WITH U ABOUT THE X-trap AND ITS FUNCTIONS.
AND IF U HELP ME U WILL TAKE 100KZP FREE:) AND MAKE THE CF EU FOR THE PING OF SOME PLAYERS AND MINE ofcource .

Comments

• [dot][dot] Archduke
    you're kidding.

I of course encourage an EU-based company to publish CF in Europe. But you won't.
  • ?
    dot1 wrote: »
    you're kidding.

I of course encourage an EU-based company to publish CF in Europe. But you won't.

WHY????????? it will be cool and no so much lag.And i will do some competitions to win free zp enough for here to buy package of spop.:P
  • [dot][dot] Archduke
    You have no idea what it is to publish and run a game.
    Please don't try. Z8 have years of experience and still aren't very good at it.
    (Not as much offense intended as it may seem, Z8)
  • ws?
    dot1 wrote: »
    You have no idea what it is to publish and run a game.
    Please don't try. Z8 have years of experience and still aren't very good at it.

my friend is trully good at games not for playing em but for hosting em.
  • good to see u feel like making ur own server
    but it's not that easy =/
  • DelacosDelacos Holy Mage
    adigawewtr wrote: »
    I am going to make Crossfire EU and i will need a bit help for it from the gms and ur ideas ofcource and the first thing i want to know is:1)how to make a site like that to be compatable with the accounts of the game 2)how to make .rez and i'll need a .rez editor or something to make em and another qustion whereshould i buy or make a server?

AND IF U HELP ME U WILL TAKE 100KZP FREE:) AND MAKE THE CF EU FOR THE PING OF SOME PLAYERS AND MINE ofcource .

except for the whole funding thing, and the licencing, and the business backing, and the storage, and so forth, your so there! ^__^
  • true.
    Lol.
    You gotta have many servers, computers, and a pwnin good contract with the internet provider being special and stuff to make it never disconnects/wrecks.
  • Good
    LobsterMts wrote: »
    true.
    Lol.
    You gotta have many servers, computers, and a pwnin good contract with the internet provider being special and stuff to make it never disconnects/wrecks.

Man i have the time and the money to do all of this.
  • adigawewtr wrote: »
    Man i have the time and the money to do all of this.

Sure.
    Around 500.000 dollars.
  • i will bet you everything i own you will not be able to do this
  • Giggletron wrote: »
    i will bet you everything i own you will not be able to do this

Same.
    Lololool.
  • f
    LobsterMts wrote: »
    Sure.
    Around 500.000 dollars.

i am rich ok not so rich but i have hundreds of those
    i am rich ok not so rich but i have hundreds of those

trust me... its going to cost ALOT of money

servers, computers, a place to store the equipment, storage, maintenance, development, etc. etc.

you wont be able to do this
  • Impossible to do it alone..

i think this project fails. But anyway GL
  • ff
    lighti1337 wrote: »
    Impossible to do it alone..

I t won't coz im ot alone here we are 10 people doing those stuff\
  • DelacosDelacos Holy Mage
    lighti1337 wrote: »
    Impossible to do it alone..

It can't even get off the ground, licensing sir!

It would be like telling microsoft that you were going to make Windows Amazing, since they won't make windows amazing. They won't let you make anything because they own the licence to make windows amazing.

It's amazing, this licencing thing
    I t won't coz im ot alone here we are 10 people doing those stuff\

explain what you have at this moment

eg. budget, expertise in computing, people working on it, how you plan to maintain it etc. all assuming you get a license..... which i doubt

what are your plans
  • Dont believe it too..

But still, if you start right now with preparing things, finding necessary info, buying stuff and putting it together, it would take not only money, but also a looong time..
    Completing itself can be quick, but make it working, yeaaah, that s.cks :D
    Isnt easier for us all just wait for it? :)
  • yep
    Romanoman wrote: »
    Dont believe it too..

But still, if you start right now with preparing things, finding necessary info, buying stuff and putting it together, it would take not only money, but also a looong time..
    Completing itself can be quick, but make it working, yeaaah, that s.cks :D
    Isnt easier for us all just wait for it? :)

u were wait some months
    u were wait some months

Yeah, i will wait few months, but you think you can make it faster? :D:D

Oh man, it doesnt work like that..;)
  • tooItooI Marquis

ehehe thats kind of cute >) goootchi goootchi kkuuuuuuu
  • [Rory][Rory] Archduke
    except for the whole funding thing, and the licencing, and the business backing, and the storage, and so forth, your so there! ^__^
    dont ya just love the sound of dreams being smashed by a mod.
  • tooItooI Marquis
    yeah man. brutal. you heard it too!!

KAAAAZOOOOOOIIIIIIIINGGG.....WAAAAAAAAPPPPPAAAASSHHHHHH

if i will get all the neccesary datas u were wait 1 month but thte wait will be end when u will see our fascinating site and the game
  • s

We already work for the server and the site and the datas nonstop nt really(toilet food...sex...)We will finish if a gm will help us
  • But man, what data you expect to get??

Source code of game? Servers communication? Nobody will give you this, Delaco already told you about this copyright thing..

And even if you do your own client, to make it working with nowadays accounts, you have to get an access to user database (maybe its not in database, i only expect it to be in it)..

Nobody will get these data (its so valuable) to a complete stranger ;)
  • i want the server files too ...lol
  • tooItooI Marquis
    We already work for the server and the site and the datas nonstop nt really(toilet food...sex...)

ok now your telling a lie bro!!! i bet you have toilets installed under your chairs, so no need to waste time on the toilet.

nah honestly...thats some fine piece of trolling. bring it on! alot of fun
  • im bored of this thread

delete this at once

seriously mate give up

it was never gonna happen