Bhopping cheaters in ghost

Comments

• Kilanomane wrote: »
    I agree, s0ber is right.

When you began to insult each people who had a different point of view,
    I said to myself "omg, this guy failed: he doesn't have arguments and he starts
    to insult people..."

+1 for everybody, except DaveBaum

whats odd is that a ton of people have been agreeing with me on many topics...:)
    i better get used to that....
  • MDubstar wrote: »
    .... It's no cheat, it's a skill, learn it

i think weve proven that point already...lol!
  • I am one of those bhoping noobz who pwns u all the time. If u don't like dont play, if u like it getready to die hahahahaha
  • DaveBaum wrote: »
    its not a legit move its a glitch, loser! and u must be 1 of the whiners complaining about sprayers huh?

I like you kid, you try to act all tough like those freaking "cool" kids at school. But boy getting mad at good ghost players won't do you any good. No I dont complain about spraying because I have enough skill to bhop away before they hit me.
  • Ha. I can't belive you ARE so DUMB to still complain about BH... It's here since... Wow, longtime. Now don't you think if it wasn't legit it would be patched allready? And you still can kill a BH'ing ghost. Use your EARS maybe? Oh yeah, one more thing, use your HAND if you can't use your HEAD (i.e. click the un-install button)
  • residents of county QQ.

its no bug, its a technique!
  • so basically, u want a ghost to rush u from across the map while you are shooting at his ass the entire time?
    bhop balances gm greatly, if ur good bhopping still shouldnt work on you.
  • Lol dude this topic is so lamee bhop if its a glitch is simple, either start doing it or dont play. Stop with all the useless QQ threads aout BM, Haacking, and Bhopping. Get good or uninstall.
    All those bunnyhopping loser cheaters in ghost need to be dealt with. Its hard enough that they are invisible and faster and usually get a one shot kill on you but now they do the bhopping crap and its impossible to win. Isnt that against the terms of service or glitching? They do that bhop so to even things out you have to spray but then they whine about sprayers. This game used to be awesome but its getting a little old with all the hacking and glitching i just might go back to ghost recon 2 where there anti hack actually works. WHEN ARE THEY GONNA DO SOMETHING?
    They are not faster, i personally run around with the knife and anaconda them.
    Hell if i need to get away faster ill Bhop away (on GR)

So what do you want to do against the people who can hear you breathing, ban them too?
  • bhopping is the bl equivalent of gr's hearing... as in without bhop, only ways to get kills would be to camp or rush, rushing usually doesnt work since gun > knife, and camping wouldn't work because gr can just pinpoint you..
  • 1. it's allowed
    2. not a bug
    3. imagine without bunny-hop, it'd too hard for BL
    4. good day sire.
    All those bunnyhopping loser cheaters in ghost need to be dealt with. Its hard enough that they are invisible and faster and usually get a one shot kill on you but now they do the bhopping crap and its impossible to win. Isnt that against the terms of service or glitching? They do that bhop so to even things out you have to spray but then they whine about sprayers. This game used to be awesome but its getting a little old with all the hacking and glitching i just might go back to ghost recon 2 where there anti hack actually works. WHEN ARE THEY GONNA DO SOMETHING?

wow bro...ive seen GMs bunny hoping lol...stop QQing and gtf over it man
    go play ***in webkins with the 5 year olds where you belong lol
  • uNtDraesar wrote: »
    you can't hear when then use bunny, and the breath come after he kills you..

The only thing I dont support on Ghost Mode is the shovel and bulletproof.

Because you fail.
  • Things to try:
    1. Don't play GM
    2. Don't play crossfire
    3. Turn up your sound
    4. Don't play crossfire

Yes I know I said that twice. I meant to lol
  • Y dont u learn to play the game without cheating!
  • If you can`t kill a B-hopper, it`s all your fault, I can.

And if you want to look at it as a glitch, you`d have to ban the whole forums.
  • Used to annoy me too but get used to it.

Go learn how to B'hop yourself, and buy headphones :D

QQ!!! don't like it don't play the mode go play TD. bhopper is easy to kill if you know how.

Are you BR, right?

BRs aways QQ about GM! OMG!!

If u can't kill a Bhoper, you sux! Learn to PP or shut up!
  • I've heard Bunnyhop is in fact a bug and to be honest, if you see a guy bhopping as non-ghost then it does look unnatural, so it is most certainly not a planned feature. I suppose it's a bug that obtained general acceptance.

If you want to be mean you could report them and see if the mods are gonna do something about it. :P

I agree with 7_7_7 : you can kill bhoppers easily if you know how. The following helped me a lot to deal with bhoppers: if you try to estimate the distance of their bhops and therefore their possibly location, then you're able to at least damage them (headshots are possible if you've trained this). Some bunnyhops aren't perfect either so if you have a good eye you might see almost invisible shapes moving when they're jumping, especially if those ghosts have breath down and you hardly hear or see them anyways. That's how I manage to kill them most of times, and that's when people accuse me of hack. 8D

Instead of whining you could use your brain a little to find your own way to kill 'em.
  • I don't care about bunnyhoppers as long as they don't use breath down. It makes it almost impossible to hear them between my spraying teammates.(yes I use a silenced gun)
  • Bhopping is legit
    If it was banned all DECENT GM players would be rated as noob glitchers

I just lerned bunnyhop (still a noob but I'll get better) and I love it specialy becouse It works better than shock absorber since u can have 0 damage at jumping from any high. I don't like GM and I don't play it, but I like b.h. couse works better than shock absorber and guess what... IT IS FREEE. :d
  • This is the most retar.ded thread I think I've ever seen. Here kids.

Bunny-hopping is completely fair. Not only that, but it's part of what makes the game fun. Now listen. Next time you play ghost mode, press "F1" go to "Match Description" and read. It says to use sounds to your advantage (in different words, but I summed it up for you) Which means, get a job, and go buy some headphones and learn to pinpoint. For those of you who don't know what pinpointing is. Go to youtube, scrubs. And of course people are going to hate you for spraying; both your team and BL. 1, it's pathetic getting hs from across the map because some bozo gets luck. 2, it hurts peoples ears. Learn to play or uninstall. Thanks!

Edit: Not only that, but if they wanted to take this out, they easily could. GG kids. Obviously it's fair.
  • Dumbest thread Ive ever seen tbh.

Rarely reply one, but just couldn't let this one pass.

He's not the first one ive seen QQing about bhop, but even if it was "fixed", i just can't imagine how unbalanced it would become.GR now a days has way more skilled ppl than BL, even tho they can do 4gen bunny, they still can't deal with pure GR skill, well, most of them."Fixing" it, well, most of you know how it would be.

ANYWAY:
    MYZ3RY wrote: »
    Buy headphones
    Learn to pinpoint
    Quit whining

^ nuff said.
  • NEWBIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! LOL its not glitchin or sumething. if u play Gunz and u do Butterfly sh1t u dont see any1 crying? just learn..... its not that hard to find a ghost jeeze

I can`t tell the difference if you are trolling or are you seriously that pathetic.
    If last one is the case than you are one of the kids who is whining about to kick
    great players at BL. You have two choices: stop whining about bhoppers or don`t play GM at all.