Bhopping cheaters in ghost

All those bunnyhopping loser cheaters in ghost need to be dealt with. Its hard enough that they are invisible and faster and usually get a one shot kill on you but now they do the bhopping crap and its impossible to win. Isnt that against the terms of service or glitching? They do that bhop so to even things out you have to spray but then they whine about sprayers. This game used to be awesome but its getting a little old with all the hacking and glitching i just might go back to ghost recon 2 where there anti hack actually works. WHEN ARE THEY GONNA DO SOMETHING?

Comments

• DaveBaum wrote: »
    All those bunnyhopping loser cheaters in ghost need to be dealt with. Its hard enough that they are invisible and faster and usually get a one shot kill on you but now they do the bhopping crap and its impossible to win. Isnt that against the terms of service or glitching? They do that bhop so to even things out you have to spray but then they whine about sprayers. This game used to be awesome but its getting a little old with all the hacking and glitching i just might go back to ghost recon 2 where there anti hack actually works. WHEN ARE THEY GONNA DO SOMETHING?

Feel the EXACT same way
  • Geeze kid calm down if you can't learn to play go un-install.
  • Boldur wrote: »
    Geeze kid calm down if you can't learn to play go un-install.

That's what I say to those loser's that have to use a bug to move...
  • That's what I say to those loser's that have to use a bug to move...

It's not a bug. Sidestep glitching is a bug. Box glitching is a bug.

Bunny hopping is part of game play. It's not going to change, so get used to it.
  • You can see them move, you can hear them move, you can hear their breath, you can kill them from the other side of the map. Now how are they gonna win if they got no way of moving a bit more unnoticed?
  • since when bunny hopping is existing in Ghost Mode?!
    as far as i remember in the beginning of the ghost mode people didn't had any clue about the bunny hopping thingy..

which is kinda fair enough for the both sides BL & GR to play normally that mode.

but once people figured out about this tip (bunny hopping) , jumping & jumping so hard to be seen plus buying breath & move sounds decrease, so the result would be deadly to kill a ghost unless to spray & to buy extra ammo for sure, by that you might got accused by being a hacker using a wallhack.

MODS can not do something about the bunny hopping i think coz this trick wasn't exisitng before & it has been created by the players, so nothing gonna be against that.

I just hope MODs or GMs would figure out how to make it back again balanced between the GR side & the Ghost team like in the past.

Best Regards,
  • Buy headphones
    Learn to pinpoint
    Quit whining

dont play ghost mode then? problem solved...
    Sober
  • OMFG noobs !
    QQ more! Pl0x ! It makes me H0rny !

WTF r u talkin' about ?
    Bhop is in every game , not just here and not just in GM .
    Go uninstall the game !

This is the most useless QQ topic eva!
  • what sober said... just don't play GM... and you get your problem solved lol XD. Another tip... dont run around in completely flat areas... thats where bhoppers can move fast and get you, before you can hear their breath. If you in a elevated place, they can only move there slowly, hence... allowing you to hear their breath, before you in their range. Though i do agree... some ghosts are nearly impossible to kill, if they got an axe/shovel+breath down+is a pro bhopper. On the other hand... if you got a team, where everyone can pinpoint (rarely, but they do exist XD), the GR can pwn really hard, whether you got good ghosts or not.

conclusion: 1. don't go to places where u can easily be murdered by bhoppers
    2. Learn to Pinpoint (hear breath)
    >which means... get headphones+turn volume up+know from where the breath comes from.
    3. or simply abandon ghost mode and go play the "visible" modes...
  • I am one of these b-hop noobs <3
    loveeeeee youuuuu
    Less QQ more Pew Pew xD
  • Phillybear wrote: »
    You can see them move, you can hear them move, you can hear their breath, you can kill them from the other side of the map. Now how are they gonna win if they got no way of moving a bit more unnoticed?

you can't hear when then use bunny, and the breath come after he kills you..

The only thing I dont support on Ghost Mode is the shovel and bulletproof.
  • CFDEATH82 wrote: »
    since when bunny hopping is existing in Ghost Mode?!
    as far as i remember in the beginning of the ghost mode people didn't had any clue about the bunny hopping thingy..

which is kinda fair enough for the both sides BL & GR to play normally that mode.

but once people figured out about this tip (bunny hopping) , jumping & jumping so hard to be seen plus buying breath & move sounds decrease, so the result would be deadly to kill a ghost unless to spray & to buy extra ammo for sure, by that you might got accused by being a hacker using a wallhack.

MODS can not do something about the bunny hopping i think coz this trick wasn't exisitng before & it has been created by the players, so nothing gonna be against that.

I just hope MODs or GMs would figure out how to make it back again balanced between the GR side & the Ghost team like in the past.

Best Regards,

WHAT??? bunny exist from the beginning but it wasn't so easy to do it. Now anyone can do the 4gen bunny
  • BWHAHAHAHHA OH MAN AHHH HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA OH MANNNNN THIS IS FREAKING FUNNY AHHHHHHHHHHHH.

On topic, bhopping its a legit move which good ghost players use to you dam GR campers to win, its not hard to see hoppers fail a single hop if you can see. Ghost breath like a man who just ran a freaking marathon so use that to your advantage and pin point.
  • Bunny Hopping is a SKILL with out it most Pro player would be killed in seconds. A good Gr player doesn't need to see a Ghost to kill it.

You get random spay blood.
    Breathing
    If they make even the slightest mistake you see them.
  • u must be one of those losers who have to use an exploit in the game to win huh?
  • loser bhopper
    Auugh wrote: »
    what sober said... just don't play GM... and you get your problem solved lol XD. Another tip... dont run around in completely flat areas... thats where bhoppers can move fast and get you, before you can hear their breath. If you in a elevated place, they can only move there slowly, hence... allowing you to hear their breath, before you in their range. Though i do agree... some ghosts are nearly impossible to kill, if they got an axe/shovel+breath down+is a pro bhopper. On the other hand... if you got a team, where everyone can pinpoint (rarely, but they do exist XD), the GR can pwn really hard, whether you got good ghosts or not.

conclusion: 1. don't go to places where u can easily be murdered by bhoppers
    2. Learn to Pinpoint (hear breath)
    >which means... get headphones+turn volume up+know from where the breath comes from.
    3. or simply abandon ghost mode and go play the "visible" modes...

u must be a loser bhopper huh? ive been playing for 2 years now and there wasnt bhopping in the beginning so its a glitch.
  • gbg112 wrote: »
    Bunny Hopping is a SKILL with out it most Pro player would be killed in seconds. A good Gr player doesn't need to see a Ghost to kill it.

You get random spay blood.
    Breathing
    If they make even the slightest mistake you see them.

its not a skill its a glitch! and u must be one of the bhopping losers huh?
  • Sigish wrote: »
    BWHAHAHAHHA OH MAN AHHH HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA OH MANNNNN THIS IS FREAKING FUNNY AHHHHHHHHHHHH.

On topic, bhopping its a legit move which good ghost players use to you dam GR campers to win, its not hard to see hoppers fail a single hop if you can see. Ghost breath like a man who just ran a freaking marathon so use that to your advantage and pin point.

its not a legit move its a glitch, loser! and u must be 1 of the whiners complaining about sprayers huh?
    u must be a loser bhopper huh? ive been playing for 2 years now and there wasnt bhopping in the beginning so its a glitch.

uhm...i think your a little slow buddy...cf is barely a year old. nice try though.
    EDIT!: and yes it IS a legit move...this has been proven by the GM's. now stop QQing and play
    GG kthnx
    Sober
    Judging by your language, you were not here in CB.
    I've been here, playing GM, since OB release.
    Bhopping has been around since then, and most likely in CB as well.

Not sure which game you've been playing, but its not CF.

Also, no, its not a glitch. Glitches are unintentional and fixed.
    Bhopping will never be fixed, thus, a feature.
  • Boldur wrote: »
    Geeze kid calm down if you can't learn to play go un-install.

who u calling kid punk? u want to go one on one ill take u and beat you without hacks or glitching!
  • dot1 wrote: »
    Judging by your language, you were not here in CB.
    I've been here, playing GM, since OB release.
    Bhopping has been around since then, and most likely in CB as well.

Not sure which game you've been playing, but its not CF.

Also, no, its not a glitch. Glitches are unintentional and fixed.
    Bhopping will never be fixed, thus, a feature.

oglogloglogl... im so tired i read that wrong...school+work ftl! :(
    who u calling kid punk? u want to go one on one ill take u and beat you without hacks or glitching!

1\/1 doesnt prove anything...your flaming for no reason and making yourself look dumber than you already are. sorry youv lost to your own thread.
    GG
    Sober
    its not a skill its a glitch! and u must be one of the bhopping losers huh?

Bunny hopping isnt a glitch... I would have been banned along time ago o.0? I bhop in ghost. Just learn how to do it and you will be good. :)
  • I agree, s0ber is right.

When you began to insult each people who had a different point of view,
    I said to myself "omg, this guy failed: he doesn't have arguments and he starts
    to insult people..."

+1 for everybody, except DaveBaum
  • Bunny hopping isnt a glitch... I would have been banned along time ago o.0? I bhop in ghost. Just learn how to do it and you will be good. :)

spoken like a true *******! lol im joking! spoken like a true MOD though gj Famous!
  • s0b3r wrote: »
    uhm...i think your a little slow buddy...cf is barely a year old. nice try though.
    EDIT!: and yes it IS a legit move...this has been proven by the GM's. now stop QQing and play
    GG kthnx
    Sober

CF is more than a year old... Well... with all the phases it went thru... Cuz ive been a mod for over a year. :X
  • CF is more than a year old... Well... with all the phases it went thru... Cuz ive been a mod for over a year. :X

i know notice i said its BARELY over a year old...the first anniversery wasnt that long ago. if u include CB tho prolly older...