Feedback about these clans !!!

2»

Comments

• Elabon wrote: »
    6to2fo.jpg
    You honestly just asked for this one being posted
    33p6kuc.jpg

ez pz.
  • As I said, sometimes we get the better. But that's the nice thing about playing with good players. You keep playing us because it's entertaining to be challenged at least.

I didn't say we win them all. IF we won them all people would call us hackers.... oh wait... what's this thread about?
  • Elabon wrote: »
    I didn't say we win them all. IF we won them all people would call us hackers.... oh wait... what's this thread about?

it's about a troll from foe trying to get the clan known by comparing it to the best.

it's very clear that the thread maker, and foe, don't care or prove that they get called hackers. who is calling them hackers? i don't see any screenies of known players?

this thread is obviously really about 'foe' lucking out on beating panthers in a 7 vs 8 noisey lag fest and now they think they're equal to panthers... loll... i don't see any of the top 5 panthers in the screeny you are so proud about.
  • JudgeSim wrote: »
    it's about a troll from foe trying to get the clan known by comparing it to the best.

it's very clear that the thread maker, and foe, don't care or prove that they get called hackers. who is calling them hackers? i don't see any screenies of known players?

this thread is obviously really about 'foe' lucking out on beating panthers in a 7 vs 8 noisey lag fest and now they think they're equal to panthers... loll... i don't see any of the top 5 panthers in the screeny you are so proud about.

First off, we didn't start this thread. Second off, the point I was making was "SOMETIMES". If you're saying the guys we played are insignificant noobs then I would really wonder what kind of teammate you are. See that part in my post that said we play to have fun? Try having some fun and taking whatever that attitude is and stowing it away.

Live, Laugh, Frag and have fun.
    If you are a panther, you'll notice that we play a lot. Mainly because we do like having fun and it's much more fun to see "nice shot" instead of "Hakkor noob" or Hack clan or you're banned or any of the other crap that gets macro spammed on the screen when people die.
    Who calls us hacker? Oh, we could start a list but it would continue to grow, if you'd like we can start spamming the thread with screenshots of people calling us hackers. I bet the panthers would almost get bored of hitting their screeny buttons.. I know I would.
  • www.youtube.com/newenglandrally

Watch my videos. You'll see more crying that I'm a hacker than you've ever seen.

And how did this get on who is better? I have respect for panters. I play with a lot of them regularly, but to try and say that FoE does not compete with Panthers is just blowing smoke up your own a$$.

I can assure you that if a Panthers members enters a room and see FoE in the room they know they have a good game on their hands.
  • spavy wrote: »
    Tell your opinion only if you played with or against them.

I asked the players view and notes that only the members of two clans speak.I'm not interesed about the opinion of the members of these clans.I want the opinion of those players that are not part of the clan but have played with or against them.Course that members of these clans will say they are legit but those who are not members of those clans what they think.I do not blame them of hacking i just want to do a survey.
  • Played against a few panthers they dont hack thts it. dunno bout foe rarely ever seen any-dont remember any of em seeming like they hack o.o
    a long time ago i used to think they hacked cause i couldnt hear breath at all but after a while of listening i got used to it and started to notice it without slow walking or anything with 3$ headphones.(u dont rlly need good headphones)
    Im sure ppl just call other ppl hackers because they cant do it i wud think every1 was like tht at 1 point and now im always called a hacker.

Sidenote BuckFutter watched ur gm vids, rlly good i cant hear breath tht far away unless theres no1 running around or spraying withing 30 ft of me lol and i generally think of nades as useles, id think what kind of idiot sees a nade and stays there lol..
  • IceyRein wrote: »
    Played against a few panthers they dont hack thts it. dunno bout foe rarely ever seen any-dont remember any of em seeming like they hack o.o
    a long time ago i used to think they hacked cause i couldnt hear breath at all but after a while of listening i got used to it and started to notice it without slow walking or anything with 3$ headphones.(u dont rlly need good headphones)
    Im sure ppl just call other ppl hackers because they cant do it i wud think every1 was like tht at 1 point and now im always called a hacker.

Sidenote BuckFutter watched ur gm vids, rlly good i cant hear breath tht far away unless theres no1 running around or spraying withing 30 ft of me lol and i generally think of nades as useles, id think what kind of idiot sees a nade and stays there lol..

He has big ass sony headphones everyone else just has Ipod or mp3 headphones. But they work.

Back on topic. You have "surveyed" enough people. Not 1 has called neither clan hack or hacker (on the forums).

I can easily say this thread should be closed. Its going nowhere.
  • dellllllz wrote: »
    You honestly just asked for this one being posted
    33p6kuc.jpg

ez pz.

Elabon wasn't trying to do a screen war, he was saying how equal these clans are.

Are you even TRYING to stay on topic?
  • spavy wrote: »
    Tell your opinion only if you played with or against them.
    I want to talk about two clans :
    1) Pan[TH]erS : http://clan.z8games.com/clanstat_cf.aspx?guildid=20294
    2) FoE : http://clan.z8games.com/clanstat_cf.aspx?guildid=10223

Do you think they are good or use hacks ?

Things that are suspicious at these clans :
    - Wherever you are on the map they can always find you .
    - At GhostMode they play in GR (if they're really are good why not play in BL?)
    - Always can find a ghost even if it is invisible.They know with an accuracy of 100% where ghosts are (invisible).Seem strange to be a ghost,to sit invisible 1 minutes and a member of these clan come from somewhere far away and shoot you directly without firing around.I know about pinpoint but this gives you the possibility to know with an accuracy of 100% where enemy are ?

Before X-Trap if you send such a replay of someone playing as these players they banned them directly.
    - I agree that there are some players really good but think how many members have these clans . Do you think everybody knows how to play so well?I have never seen a member of these clans that does not have an overly high score.

And something interesting on Foe page :
    " FoE's views on hacking
    We do not hack. PERIOD! IF you are in FoE and are caught hacking you WILL BE KICKED!

We have other toons that are not in FoE so we can watch our clan mates and make sure they play with honor.

If you suspect a FoE member of hacking I encourage you to report them and submit the replay. We DO NOT HACK!"

"1shot2dead kicked
    Accused FoE members of hacking and being idiotic
    "
    " Wetdoggy99 Removed
    For offering Vip hacks in Clan Chat and even offering to email me some."
    " HeadshotBOB kicked
    BOB was kicked for the following.
    Publicly accusing FoE member of hacking
    ."
    " 2Strong2miss kicked.
    He was caught posting on a hacking website."

LOL Members of Foe accusing the other members of the FOE for using hack.Members of Foe on sites with hacks.

So what is your opinion now?

P.S . : I hope that here we can discuss this.[MOD]D34d3y3 closet this thread on Cross Fire Barracks : " Guys, this isn't really appropriate to be discussing here. I'm closing this before it gets out of hand. " Or maybe these clans are protected by Z8Games officials . LOL no offence but let us talk.

buy some good headphones learn to pinpoint . nuff said
  • Don't play them much in Ghost Mode unless i call up some of my old UnE freinds thats in there. Other than that, i rarely see anyone of both clans. Also, nothing suspicious. You know, i've played Ghost Mode for like, forever, and i am like a hack detector =o. Unless you're hiding it really good, shame on you for cheating in the first place. As me, and everyone else that is legit, keep playing legit and don't thinking about using cheats to overcome other players. You will only end up being banned. I'm sure theres not many hack due to xtrap. As long theres not so many hacks around, i'm not tripping. Yea there will be one every now and then but you can always leave. Should be glad that this game isn't like any other game as Combat Arms, War Rock, and any other games, there hacks are far more worse than this... Be happy with what you got and stop QQing about whats wrong about this game. Don't like it? Play another :D
  • IceyRein wrote: »

Thanks. Wait till you see my next video. It's ALL grenade kills lol.
  • I have been in FoE and most of the old members there know me, FoE does not hack and neither Panthers.. FoE and Panthers have had some CWs and they are equally matched or close to it. some FoE players have already hacked and there are/were more members that I only knew about that hacked like VinDanny but have left, there have been some hackers in both clans and they have both kicked all of them or most of them, they do not support hack.
  • FoE's been around forever >_> they stand the test of time ^_^