Feedback about these clans !!!

Tell your opinion only if you played with or against them.
I want to talk about two clans :
1) Pan[TH]erS : http://clan.z8games.com/clanstat_cf.aspx?guildid=20294
2) FoE : http://clan.z8games.com/clanstat_cf.aspx?guildid=10223

Do you think they are good or use hacks ?

Things that are suspicious at these clans :
- Wherever you are on the map they can always find you .
- At GhostMode they play in GR (if they're really are good why not play in BL?)
- Always can find a ghost even if it is invisible.They know with an accuracy of 100% where ghosts are (invisible).Seem strange to be a ghost,to sit invisible 1 minutes and a member of these clan come from somewhere far away and shoot you directly without firing around.I know about pinpoint but this gives you the possibility to know with an accuracy of 100% where enemy are ?

Before X-Trap if you send such a replay of someone playing as these players they banned them directly.
- I agree that there are some players really good but think how many members have these clans . Do you think everybody knows how to play so well?I have never seen a member of these clans that does not have an overly high score.

And something interesting on Foe page :
" FoE's views on hacking
We do not hack. PERIOD! IF you are in FoE and are caught hacking you WILL BE KICKED!

We have other toons that are not in FoE so we can watch our clan mates and make sure they play with honor.

If you suspect a FoE member of hacking I encourage you to report them and submit the replay. We DO NOT HACK!"

"1shot2dead kicked
Accused FoE members of hacking and being idiotic
"
" Wetdoggy99 Removed
For offering Vip hacks in Clan Chat and even offering to email me some."
" HeadshotBOB kicked
BOB was kicked for the following.
Publicly accusing FoE member of hacking
."
" 2Strong2miss kicked.
He was caught posting on a hacking website."

LOL Members of Foe accusing the other members of the FOE for using hack.Members of Foe on sites with hacks.

So what is your opinion now?

P.S . : I hope that here we can discuss this.[MOD]D34d3y3 closet this thread on Cross Fire Barracks : " Guys, this isn't really appropriate to be discussing here. I'm closing this before it gets out of hand. " Or maybe these clans are protected by Z8Games officials . LOL no offence but let us talk.

Comments

• panthers is definitley legit, one of the best gm clans around

FoE however... well if your leaders name is Buckfutter... then idk lmfao
  • panthers is definitley legit, one of the best gm clans around

FoE however... well if your leaders name is Buckfutter... then idk lmfao

I agree O..O
  • I think Panthers is good clan. However, Pho-Real should be added to the list, anyone who has played them would understand why :p

Where did you get your "quotes" ? They mean nothing without proof.
  • ShowNoHope wrote: »
    I think Panthers is good clan. However, Pho-Real should be added to the list, anyone who has played them would understand why :p

yes i believe u i nvr think there legit
  • ShowNoHope wrote: »

Look on FoE clan page and you find there members from FoE kicked from the clan because they was cought with hacks ... LOL ...Than means some of them ... not all ... but some of them use hack.
    Pinpoint...OK ?Does this give you the ability to know with an accuraty of 100% where ghost are ? Ok agrre that you hear breath and you know that a ghost is in front,behind,up.... of you..but how can you know exactly where he is...They shoot direct in ghost..for example the ghost is in face..why they not miss a shoot at 1-2-3 cm near ghost...and how can they know exactly where it is with a precision of 100% ?
  • panthers have had hack3rs there also a good GM clan tho. But what there famous for is Room crashing lol. Thats there sig move XD
  • Hey all, Buck here. I'm not going to get into a *****ing match here. I'll just say that FoE wants only skilled mature members that want to play the game for the fun of the game the way it was created.

My Lts and I do our best to make sure we only allow legit members into FoE. I'll admit that on the rare occasion one will slip in, but we ALWAYS catch them and we won't hesitate to kick someone that is hacking or glitching. No warnings, no second chances. If we catch you hacking you are GONE.

The reason that we post who was kicked and why is so people that view our page will see who was kicked and why.

I will say the same thing to you as I say to anyone. If you think that I hack PLEASE report me. Don't forget the screen shots and the replay and report away. I encourage you to report me. I encourage the GMs to watch me at any time.

Same thing goes for ANYONE in FoE. If they hack they should be banned.

I'll even take it 1 step further... Send me a message in game and I will play you and record it. Then post it on youtube so you can see that you are crying for nothing. Believe it or not some people are good at the game.

It's really not that hard to be good when the only mode you play is Ghost Mode.

Watch my youtube videos www.youtube.com/newenglandrally and you will see ALL THE CRYING that people do when they die.

It's really not hard at all to pinpoint sound. If you are camping and I hear you, I will find you in seconds. If you bunny hop by me or into ear shot I WILL find you.

All it takes is to pay attention and get a GOOD set of headphones. Not ear buds or walkman headphones either. Break down and get a REALLY GOOD set of headphones and you can almost play by sound alone.
    I personally also turn my wav volume and computer colume up all the way.

Most of us in FoE wear headphones and ONLY play ghost mode so we are decent players.

Peace,
    Buck
    spavy wrote: »
    Look on FoE clan page and you find there members from FoE kicked from the clan because they was cought with hacks ... LOL ...Than means some of them ... not all ... but some of them use hack.
    Pinpoint...OK ?Does this give you the ability to know with an accuraty of 100% where ghost are ? Ok agrre that you hear breath and you know that a ghost is in front,behind,up.... of you..but how can you know exactly where he is...They shoot direct in ghost..for example the ghost is in face..why they not miss a shoot at 1-2-3 cm near ghost...and how can they know exactly where it is with a precision of 100% ?

I think the Panthers ROCK!
    i know the clan FoE but you cant judge the whole clan becuz some of the members hack that doesnt prove that the whole clan hacks btw i never played with a member of FoE so i dont know if they are good:P
  • And they say in the game that they has never used hacks.FOE also say that they never had members who used hacks.But there was members who used hacks and were eliminated.
    Do you think you can identify all members who use hacks .I don't accuse everyone that use hacks but I'm sure there are some who actually use .And if following a report it happens that one member be banned they remove them immediately from clan and denied that he was a member of that clan.I do not want to give names of players...I'm only interested to know the opinion of players who have played with these clans.
  • Here's what I have to say, and YES. I've played with both NUMEROUS times. (I don't see much FoE around anymore though, :()

They're beast. 'nuff said.
    - Always can find a ghost even if it is invisible.They know with an accuracy of 100% where ghosts are (invisible).Seem strange to be a ghost,to sit invisible 1 minutes and a member of these clan come from somewhere far away and shoot you directly without firing around.I know about pinpoint but this gives you the possibility to know with an accuracy of 100% where enemy are ?

Like that's hard to do, lmfao.

FOE also say that they never had members who used hacks.But there was members who used hacks and were eliminated.
    Do you think you can identify all members who use hacks .I don't accuse everyone that use hacks but I'm sure there are some who actually use .And if following a report it happens that one member be banned they remove them immediately from clan and denied that he was a member of that clan.

I'm kinda interested what you have to say about this..
    I'll admit that on the rare occasion one will slip in, but we ALWAYS catch them and we won't hesitate to kick someone that is hacking or glitching. No warnings, no second chances. If we catch you hacking you are GONE.

The reason that we post who was kicked and why is so people that view our page will see who was kicked and why.

It's really not that hard to be good when the only mode you play is Ghost Mode.
    So what is your opinion now?

You're trash. Rofl.
  • LOL panthers do room chrash a lot but as for hacks i don't think they do at least not anymore they don't.
  • Foe is legit

Foe is legit. They sound play in gm, (so do i XD) but as for the panthers... i havent played with one in awhile but... i remember some of them using guns in knife only when arena first appeared.
  • Very true, I hope thy go through with your idea
  • I'm not going to get into a big fight about this either. I'm a LT in the FoE clan. Without a doubt, the best clan that I've been in. We have at more than one time held sessions for our members to help them learn how to pinpoint and try different guns so they know which ones they like most.

Like any of the good clans should we share information and teach any tricks that we have to our members. If your clan doesn't teach you anything to help your game get better and you don't use the tips that are shown on these forums, we're going to wreck you.

We, as a rule of being in our clan, do not hack. Does this mean we've never had hackers in the clan? No. But when we found out and, to this point we've always found out, we kick them from FoE and if I personally am the one to see the video evidence of that member hacking, I send in a report including the video.

I don't support hacking in the clan or in the game at large. If you aren't interested in learning how to play the game, and getting better by skill, I'm not interested in playing with you. That is why I am, and likely will always continue to be in FoE.

If you see someone from FoE that you think hacks, report them.
  • xd
    Elabon wrote: »
    I'm not going to get into a big fight about this either. I'm a LT in the FoE clan. Without a doubt, the best clan that I've been in. We have at more than one time held sessions for our members to help them learn how to pinpoint and try different guns so they know which ones they like most.

Like any of the good clans should we share information and teach any tricks that we have to our members. If your clan doesn't teach you anything to help your game get better and you don't use the tips that are shown on these forums, we're going to wreck you.

We, as a rule of being in our clan, do not hack. Does this mean we've never had hackers in the clan? No. But when we found out and, to this point we've always found out, we kick them from FoE and if I personally am the one to see the video evidence of that member hacking, I send in a report including the video.

I don't support hacking in the clan or in the game at large. If you aren't interested in learning how to play the game, and getting better by skill, I'm not interested in playing with you. That is why I am, and likely will always continue to be in FoE.

If you see someone from FoE that you think hacks, report them.

OH NOWI KNOW FOE SUP ELABON! :P We played together mate:P
  • MikeyyyFTW wrote: »
    You're trash. Rofl.
    I second that.
    LOL panthers do room chrash a lot but as for hacks i don't think they do at least not anymore they don't.
    No.
    fluffi777 wrote: »
    Foe is legit. They sound play in gm, (so do i XD) but as for the panthers... i havent played with one in awhile but... i remember some of them using guns in knife only when arena first appeared.
    No x2.
  • IMO FoE and Panthers are perfectly equal if Panthers don't have SLM or Ching. We've played about 4 or 5 matches, both clans won at least 2.

But obviously your not a GM'er. If you think a clan like these 2 hack, or have something to do with Z8 officials, then just stay out the the delta server. Because you obviously can't play. And yes, we kick members who accuse us of hacking (When they are not joking around) because it will just lead to hell. BuckFutter, our leader, is too good for any other FoE member.

So my conclusion:
    - None of these clans hack
    - This thread should be closed.
    - Good day.
  • why would the guy who found out the guy was postin on a hack sight even be lookin at a hack sight?
  • somebody please tell me why these 2 clans are being compared. they are in completely different leagues.
  • Panthers are good. As ghost and and soldier. I dont know what youre talking about guy, theyre beast...
  • Boldur wrote: »
    IMO FoE and Panthers are perfectly equal if Panthers don't have SLM or Ching.

No.

I have played once a CW with FoE, which we won 16-2. ching and slm didnt play on it also.
  • why would the guy who found out the guy was postin on a hack sight even be lookin at a hack sight?

A friend in game sent me a screen shot of a post that 2strong2miss made on a hacker site.

Not only do we spy on our members to make sure that they are legit, we have friends that help us out.

I have friends in game that I trust 100%. They watch our members for me.

That way if people play legit when i'm in game and hack when I'm not they WILL get caught.

Like I said, WE ALWAYS catch the hackers.

Peace,
    Buck
  • Ripeee wrote: »
    No.

I have played once a CW with FoE, which we won 16-2. ching and slm didnt play on it also.

Ripe... You know better than that. I'm sure I've personally decreased your KDR alone.
  • spavy wrote: »
    2) FoE : http://clan.z8games.com/clanstat_cf.aspx?guildid=10223

Things that are suspicious at these clans :
    - Wherever you are on the map they can always find you .
    - At GhostMode they play in GR (if they're really are good why not play in BL?)

Before X-Trap if you send such a replay of someone playing as these players they banned them directly.
    - I agree that there are some players really good but think how many members have these clans . Do you think everybody knows how to play so well?I have never seen a member of these clans that does not have an overly high score.

Really?, you've never seen Pan[TH]erS play BL in Ghost Mode and you made this thread......

When you play agaisnt Pan[TH]erS (BL), don't get mad if you die without seeing any ghost, hearing any breaths, especially don't call us speed hack, invisible hack, or shovel noobs -.-
  • Ripe... You know better than that. I'm sure I've personally decreased your KDR alone.

I doubt that, ripe is a beast.

Don't think if you can sometimes beat us in a pub game, that means the same for a clan war.

Ripe proves his opinion by a cw result without Ching or SLM( 16-2, tell me about this score).

How do you prove yours?
  • Hello guyz.

No argueing up here..Bad, Ripe n Uber.

All i wanna say here is something to this thread poster.

1st: Back then when the 4th gen Bunny wasn't released. I hated playing GR. That because so many ppl qq-ed about it. U are one of the example rite here. I don't wanna explain much. But as for a proper pro Soldier in GhostMode. U just can't run away from them with Bick Bick Bick footstep n breath. They noe exactly where u running to. If that make sense to u. Stay stills < Invisible> is absolutely a Death Wish. U have a wrong idea about pin pointing. U don't know wut da fak pin pointing is. Pin pointing isn't hearing breath n spray till hit u but to POINT out where u are at 95% as in Accuracy.

as u said...If we pro why don't we play BL. Now that something to edit here. We actually play as Black List most of the time! Global Risk WAS boring n easy. We only play GR when we plan to get our Kdr up a little.!

Peace out ppl.
  • spavy wrote: »

P.S . : I hope that here we can discuss this.[MOD]D34d3y3 closet this thread on Cross Fire Barracks : " Guys, this isn't really appropriate to be discussing here. I'm closing this before it gets out of hand. " Or maybe these clans are protected by Z8Games officials . LOL no offence but let us talk.

Ow hi..Btw..i myself _-*S-L-M*-_ got banned for 3 days for crashing room around. Just_Chillin bank then got banned for hacking but He FINALLY PROVED that he was NOT hacking n Got his account back. That to prove we are not being protected by anyone. In fact i don't know any mod at all..Lmao..Saidan or Saidin..Im not sure :D <Wish to know some though lol>

I don't know MOD, but if u do, u can actually Pm Saidin n asked him..Before X-trap released..How many reports n replay he has received that are concern to PanTHerS members..And guess what? Since the clan created -30 May- None of PanTHerS got banned for hacking..NOT EVEN ONE!..We kicked 2 members for HACKING in 9 months. So yea, u would just go ahead n report as much as u want. Just so u noe, we are not being protected :D.
  • I personally really enjoy playing with the panthers. My KDR almost always suffers but I get better from playing with good players. That is also why I like playing on the opposite team that Buck plays on. I often play on BL, I get called hacker on there too, so much so that for about 3 months I went without using an axe to stop people from whining.

I have teased *S*L*M* and Ching more than once that I wish they did hack so that I wouldn't have to lose to them anymore. Bad9987685k43922 or whatever almost always gets the better of me too... Not to mention Shadowhawk81. It's nothing but teasing though. Panthers are good, FoE is good. Deal with it.

And every now and then we do get the best of the Panthers too. The biggest point though is that both of our clans play because we enjoy playing. We don't hack so toughen up a bit or make your next macro ESC Enter Enter instead of macroing some QQ about hacking.
    6to2fo.jpg