New Season CFCL ?

xiiinxiiin Beginner
Just wanted to ask if there are any News on another Season of CFCL ? We kinda lack of competition and it was always great to play against different teams than usual, especially to practise for upcoming events.

- nLs (PENTA Sports)

Comments

• No information yet but I also would like to know when the next season is going to start hopefully soon.
  • Couldn't you guys just arrange a scrim instead with the teams themselves by getting into contact with them ? Brazilian and Latin American teams come here from time to time and I hear that "mNdS" has rejoined INTZ while RUDE game picked up "rst" ... (both of which are former Black Dragons player's)
  • xiiinxiiin Beginner
    Couldn't you guys just arrange a scrim instead with the teams themselves by getting into contact with them ? Brazilian and Latin American teams come here from time to time and I hear that "mNdS" has rejoined INTZ while RUDE game picked up "rst" ... (both of which are former Black Dragons player's)

Yes we could, but it's different than playing an official match + i only know 1-2 teams from NA/UK to actually play against. In CFCL you get to know more teams.
  • anignoganignog Apprentice
    xiiin wrote: »
    Yes we could, but it's different than playing an official match + i only know 1-2 teams from NA/UK to actually play against. In CFCL you get to know more teams.

PM me we can setup a scrim sometime.