Zm2,3 Ribbon

Add a new ribbon For ZM2,3 [1 ribbon]

Missions:
Finishing ZM2 100 Times [Any Map].
Finishing ZM3 100 times [Any map].

After finishing all these missions u should receive the ribbon.
  • IGN Ezio

Comments

• +1

Also don't you think 100 is a bit less?

I tried few months ago to suggest zm2,3 ribbons for complete 450 games of each and the people here were bashing me saying "450 too less make it 1000" lol

Lets see what they say this time.
  • +1

I tried few months ago to suggest zm2,3 ribbons for complete 450 games of each and the people here were bashing me saying "450 too less make it 1000" lol

I think the reason they/we were all "make it more game completes" was because you weren't just suggesting a single ribbon for it. You were suggesting a ribbon for each ZM type, a ribbon for having all of those ribbons, and then a reward (you had suggested all of the anti-zm weapons...) that would go with the ribbon for owning the 3 ZM clear ribbons. So yours had A LOT more to it.

I'm completely fine for them adding ribbons for ZM2 and ZM3 clears and in fact would like to see it. And if it's just a ribbon for each of those then 100 games is okay-ish. although ZM2 and ZM3 usually go a lot faster than ZM1 if you have a good team (although I guess in ZM2 you can fail) so I wouldn't be surprised if the more realistic number is more around 200 for those.

So for the general idea of adding a Ribbon or ribbons for ZM2 and ZM3 +1. Especially if they get released with new ZM2/ZM3 content and/or events.
  • Yes, please. It would be great to see ribbons for those zombiemodes too! :D
    +1 from me

I would like to see it as:
    ~ 100 clears on each zm2 map for 1 ribbon
    ~ 100 clears on each zm3 map for 1 ribbon

A bit harder, but definetly do-able. Also I think it would be good to let people play the other maps too, instead of 1 (mostly zm3 with fatal/deadly tower)
  • +1

Ixith wrote: »
    I think the reason they/we were all "make it more game completes" was because you weren't just suggesting a single ribbon for it. You were suggesting a ribbon for each ZM type, a ribbon for having all of those ribbons, and then a reward (you had suggested all of the anti-zm weapons...) that would go with the ribbon for owning the 3 ZM clear ribbons. So yours had A LOT more to it.

I'm completely fine for them adding ribbons for ZM2 and ZM3 clears and in fact would like to see it. And if it's just a ribbon for each of those then 100 games is okay-ish. although ZM2 and ZM3 usually go a lot faster than ZM1 if you have a good team (although I guess in ZM2 you can fail) so I wouldn't be surprised if the more realistic number is more around 200 for those.

So for the general idea of adding a Ribbon or ribbons for ZM2 and ZM3 +1. Especially if they get released with new ZM2/ZM3 content and/or events.
    A big +1 from me :D
    Yes, please. It would be great to see ribbons for those zombiemodes too! :D
    +1 from me

I would like to see it as:
    ~ 100 clears on each zm2 map for 1 ribbon
    ~ 100 clears on each zm3 map for 1 ribbon

A bit harder, but definetly do-able. Also I think it would be good to let people play the other maps too, instead of 1 (mostly zm3 with fatal/deadly tower)

Thank u guys :)
    I hope to see new ribbons not only for ZM for ex: Shadow mode,captain mode etc...
    • IGN Ezio
  • Add a new ribbon For ZM2,3 [1 ribbon]

Missions:
    Finishing ZM2 100 Times [Any Map].
    Finishing ZM3 100 times [Any map].

After finishing all these missions u should receive the ribbon.

agree but make it fair
    1000 zm2
    1000 zm3
  • midotizo wrote: »
    agree but make it fair
    1000 zm2
    1000 zm3

i would agree if it was 500 each not 1000, thats quite a lot for only 3 and 2 maps