CFCL Open Poll?

This probably won't happen, but why can't we have a poll of whether CFCL open should allow everything or stick to the rules of e8? I think this way you give the majority of the community what they want and which ever one has more votes becomes a reality instead of just doing what YOU think is best.

Comments

• I only guessing they want to stick to E8 rules because it's the most balance/fair rules like yeah there are CF Leagues that allow everything but it wouldn''t be too fun for teams that just want to play on fair rules and don't have the type of OP weapons such as VIP's. Maybe they could create other NA/UK CF League for the everything rules cause then everyone can happy knowing that they can play on E8 rules in the Open League and Everything is allowed on another League.
  • I only guessing they want to stick to E8 rules because it's the most balance/fair rules like yeah there are CF Leagues that allow everything but it wouldn''t be too fun for teams that just want to play on fair rules and don't have the type of OP weapons such as VIP's. Maybe they could create other NA/UK CF League for the everything rules cause then everyone can happy knowing that they can play on E8 rules in the Open League and Everything is allowed on another League.

The thing is they're allowing everything in open and I want it to be e8 rules...That's why I'm asking them to create a poll
  • +1
    I dont see a skill with spraying with m4 and spam every box or when we smoke out site and they can see trough smoke
    This will make some player will leave
    But myb some nee guys will come we will see
    I think esl rulz is better then all wep allowed
  • anignog wrote: »
    The thing is they're allowing everything in open and I want it to be e8 rules...That's why I'm asking them to create a poll

Ohhh I got mixed up, that makes no sense for it not to be E8 rules. Yeah this defintely needs a poll or at least 2 different Leagues for both rule sets.

+1 if the rules stay the same then there's a good 95% chance I ain't going to bother entering. Espically that this is the league that would further push your chances into the private league if I am correct and that has E8 rules so at the end of the day nothing really makes much sense lol. Wouldn't enjoy playing against M14EBR's and VIP's with Full Wallbang.
  • You guys are just thinking about the Comp Community and not the community as a whole. The way it is setup is best. Playing competitive for the first time can be intimidating so playing with the guns you are accustomed to using can help with that and if you want to take it to the next level you apply to the elite league and then compete in CFS and other tournies. This way it attracts more people and the scene can potentially grow.

Excluding these option only limits the potential growth
  • You guys are just thinking about the Comp Community and not the community as a whole. The way it is setup is best. Playing competitive for the first time can be intimidating so playing with the guns you are accustomed to using can help with that and if you want to take it to the next level you apply to the elite league and then compete in CFS and other tournies. This way it attracts more people and the scene can potentially grow.

Excluding these option only limits the potential growth
    I see where youre coming from but thats why i said make a poll and see what the majority of the community wants
  • anignog wrote: »
    This probably won't happen, but why can't we have a poll of whether CFCL open should allow everything or stick to the rules of e8? I think this way you give the majority of the community what they want and which ever one has more votes becomes a reality instead of just doing what YOU think is best.
    Called open because the players are not pro but not noob,