~Male VIP character~

2»

Comments

• skyyblu wrote: »
    I would also like to see a male VIP character. Since this is becoming more of a female game anyway a sexy male character would be nice. I think the players need to come up with ideas for male VIP. It would probably have to be Asian to have them be convinced enough to make it and it would probably sell more. Maybe a Ninja character so the fast kick would work with it.

I think an Egyptian character would also be a good idea since there are so many egys that are playing- like the OPES character was made for all the BRs.

But you got to remember, Egyptians play the CFNA/UK verisons and no other so just think about all the other versions looking at this VIP Egyptian character and being really confused since it's something you wouldn't expect at all.

I rather go for an active army I wouldn't even mind if they did something along the lines of an SWAT-A special uniformed SWAT with VIP Abilitys. ( well anything around that area )

But Egyptian... Just really out of the blue and would only suit a small section of players. And the BRs made sense since Crossfire Brazil is a thing.
  • But you got to remember, Egyptians play the CFNA/UK verisons and no other so just think about all the other versions looking at this VIP Egyptian character and being really confused since it's something you wouldn't expect at all.

I rather go for an active army I wouldn't even mind if they did something along the lines of an SWAT-A special uniformed SWAT with VIP Abilitys. ( well anything around that area )

But Egyptian... Just really out of the blue and would only suit a small section of players. And the BRs made sense since Crossfire Brazil is a thing.

looks like the Thorth character is Egy. Does he have any special voice box? So it had already been done for awhile... they finally realized 'oh yeah all the Egyptians play CF NA we should add it in" that means they read our suggestions :)
  • skyyblu wrote: »
    looks like the Thorth character is Egy. Does he have any special voice box? So it had already been done for awhile... they finally realized 'oh yeah all the Egyptians play CF NA we should add it in" that means they read our suggestions :)

Well the character says nothing about having it's own voice pack so I guess no. I honestly don't know why it was added but I guess this is soon going to be CFNA/UK/Middle East at some point. And I doubt it was from the Suggestion since that was for a VIP Male and this isn't an VIP and is 50% male lol. ( Not talking about it being a "SheMale" but GR having a male and BR having a female or something like that )
  • Pooyan wrote: »
    Valid suggestion but wrong reasons. If you don't like seeing female chars in this game then see the image below:

ve4fu.jpg

No one is forcing you to play something you don't like. Like I've said before countless times, everything you see ingame is part of the game. So it's only natural that you'll see them in the game whether you like it or not. I take your "some of us have honor" remark as sexist and utterly bs. You should be saying "some of us don't have money" instead, which is most likely the case.

Secondly, the designs you 'thought of' are already implemented in the game. OMOH and Cammando are good examples similar to Chris Redfield and Krauser, and Swat-E for third and SAS for the last one. That's a poor effort suggesting new designs. Maybe try your 'honorable' imagination and make a new design yourself? Though there is no chance in any possible way that your design would be implemented in future, cause chars are designed by SG and SGW should have no input in that regard.

I logged in this site specially to tell you that you are so stupid ass hole
    xYz