ZP value depending on the currency state of each country?

Hi,

IDK if possible but if I am not mistaken a lot of the hackers come from certain counties and if you come to analyze it (marketing research being done here..) you'll find out that may be they can't afford to buy zp (and YES it is one of the reasons they do it). While I know those who can buy easily will tend to say "nobody cares" but I wish you consider a different price per country based on the country IP and putting all counter measures against proxies and everything or buying for someone else from a different country..

Without attacking me plz..
I am an Egyptian and right now 1 USD is = to 18 EGP. Last year it was 1 USD=9 EGP
have a look at the graph that represents the value of 1 USD in EGP (Egyptian pounds) from google over the years
Gsqo2wN.gif

Knowing that salaries are quite less in "numbers" to US salaries. We are talking 1000 to 3000 EG Pounds (Per month) for the youth. Imagine someone buying a VIP worth 100$ will have to pay a whole month salary (or may be 2) to buy it..
Kindly consider this and I promise multiple times buying rates from such markets..

Thanks for hearing me out

Comments

• You're unable to afford ZP and that's what makes you use hacks? I know lots of players who don't buy ZP but play legit. Also I know lots of VIP owners who don't refuse to use hacks at all.
    You live in a 3rd world country, you can't just compare your income to the prices of a 1st world country game.

I do understand you might be upset about the comparatively huge prices, but saying this will reduce hacks doesn't convince me. Don't take this personal now, but a lot of Egys I get to see in game act quite immature. And those immature acting people don't deserve cheaper ZP :)
  • Yes you have the right dollar price in Egypt very much
    I hope the GM looking at this subject the price of the dollar reached 20 Egyptian genes
    The agent is also weak taking
    Means the equivalent of 40 genes the price of the dollar
    This is what prevails players from not buying new vip weapons
  • Danah wrote: »
    You're unable to afford ZP and that's what makes you use hacks? I know lots of players who don't buy ZP but play legit. Also I know lots of VIP owners who don't refuse to use hacks at all.
    You live in a 3rd world country, you can't just compare your income to the prices of a 1st world country game.

I do understand you might be upset about the comparatively huge prices, but saying this will reduce hacks doesn't convince me. Don't take this personal now, but a lot of Egys I get to see in game act quite immature. And those immature acting people don't deserve cheaper ZP :)

Honorable soldier ribbon here. Not talking about myself. And excluding the hacks part still it is still an unfair price to different countries. I get you don't "feel it" money-wise though.. And immaturity comes in different forms, from different countries, for different reasons even from different ages.. i mean even from extremely OLD people :) It just doesn't have prerequisites..

"immature people don't deserve cheaper prices" you say..
    You mean Egyptians. Some mod needs to start looking at the comments here.. Sounds racist to me..
    But thanks for the extreme interest via opposition! :D
    mostafa5a6 wrote: »
    Yes you have the right dollar price in Egypt very much
    I hope the GM looking at this subject the price of the dollar reached 20 Egyptian genes
    The agent is also weak taking
    Means the equivalent of 40 genes the price of the dollar
    This is what prevails players from not buying new vip weapons
    Oh thank you sir for supporting..
    Translation tho (as much as i understood here)
    genes=pounds
    prevails= i believe he meant prevents.. may be!
  • Catphobia wrote: »
    Honorable soldier ribbon here. Not talking about myself. And excluding the hacks part still it is still an unfair price to different countries. I get you don't "feel it" money-wise though.. And immaturity comes in different forms, from different countries, for different reasons even from different ages.. i mean even from extremely OLD people :) It just doesn't have prerequisites..

"immature people don't deserve cheaper prices" you say..
    You mean Egyptians. Some mod needs to start looking at the comments here.. Sounds racist to me..
    But thanks for the extreme interest via opposition! :D

Oh thank you sir for supporting..
    Translation tho (as much as i understood here)
    genes=pounds
    prevails= i believe he meant prevents.. may be!

No, I meant what I said. And that was immature people, so stop accusing me of racism
    No, I meant what I said. And that was immature people, so stop accusing me of racism

I'm not accusing or changing your words. You just don't make much sense. If immature people don't deserve cheaper prices, that will include immature people from your own country. I believe you specifically meant immature Egyptians. You are being specific here.

I also said hacking might be "one of the reasons" so let's not just make it about hacking. It's also not comparing 3rd world countries to 1st ones. It's a suggession to open a new market for crossfire. (From a very humble marketing point of view..)
    I'm not accusing or changing your words. You just don't make much sense. If immature people don't deserve cheaper prices, that will include immature people from your own country. I believe you specifically meant immature Egyptians. You are being specific here.

I also said hacking might be "one of the reasons" so let's not just make it about hacking. It's also not comparing 3rd world countries to 1st ones. It's a suggession to open a new market for crossfire. (From a very humble marketing point of view..)

Then again, why should egys be allowed to buy cheaper ZP but I'm not?
    Then again, why should egys be allowed to buy cheaper ZP but I'm not?

It isn't cheaper.. Compared to the financial level it's quite the same. Otherwise it will be more like "You can" and "they can not"
    In order for you to think of it as fair, don't treat zp as money, rather as virtual money. You buy it with, for example, a 100 unit of ur currency, So will a poor "3rd world country" gamer do..

I did the currency exchanges for the GMs to give them an insight of the situation. So don't start converting the values on your own thinking it's unfair to you :|
    If you and I make 5k of each of our currencies per month and we both pay 1k of these units to buy zp, does this "sound" unfair to you? :|
    Just think of the currency as "units"
    If you and I make 5k of each of our currencies per month and we both pay 1k of these units to buy zp, does this "sound" unfair to you? :|
    Just think of the currency as "units"

Welcome to capitalism.
    Welcome to capitalism.

Indeed :D haha.. I knew it but didn't say it:p
    having some hope not to live it in such a nice game too.. smh
  • Sorry, but the only way you might be able to get ZP cheaper is if Z8 lowers their pricing for ZP over all.
    Like 100 k zp for 30 usd (not happening tho).

Or Z8 can help create gift cards that are only found in Egypt for a cheaper price. (I like this idea)
  • ghoster1 wrote: »
    Sorry, but the only way you might be able to get ZP cheaper is if Z8 lowers their pricing for ZP over all.

Or Z8 can help create gift cards that are only found in Egypt for a cheaper price. (I like this idea)

I don't really see why not from the site, but if it helps ease the pain of the haters, I believe your suggestion is more than awesome.. I like it too!
    P.S They can only be used in Egypt restriction shall be added. #TouristsProof
  • Unfortunately, you guys play in a version where there is a lot of high ZP spenders so the prize for ZP isn't dropping any time soon.
  • Pyrex00 wrote: »
    Unfortunately, you guys play in a version where there is a lot of high ZP spenders so the prize for ZP isn't dropping any time soon.

Thanks for replying but it's not even close to my suggestion..
    My suggestion is simply to treat zp with "units of a currency" not based on the value of a USD.. It does need lot's of research though from z8games side.. Though I don't see losses. I mean how many Egyptian player play this game vs how many of them actually buy is what the research should be about.
    Thanks for replying but it's not even close to my suggestion..
    My suggestion is simply to treat zp with "units of a currency" not based on the value of a USD.. It does need lot's of research though from z8games side.. Though I don't see losses. I mean how many Egyptian player play this game vs how many of them actually buy is what the research should be about.
    I see what you mean but I think that could be abused in different ways..
  • ghoster1 wrote: »
    Sorry, but the only way you might be able to get ZP cheaper is if Z8 lowers their pricing for ZP over all.

Just like Ghoster1 said, I think the best solution would be to have CrossFire game cards or gift cards which can only be bought in Egypt for a cheaper price.
  • I disagree with this. Simply put Currency rates are as is....if they drop the price in a specific country then you ARE getting it cheaper than a player who lives in an area that has a higher standing currency. And if pricing is set cheaper in one location compared to another then people will begin to abuse that system in some way shape or form. For example Players outside of Egypt would start attempting to use proxies and other things to trick the site into believing they are buying from Egypt area. Others might pay Egypt based players to buy them ZP by trading money via paypal and the what not. I'd rather people get banned for hacking then banned for trying to buy ZP cheaper. (not like lowering the ZP prices of an area to more suit their currency rate would even have the slightest effect on hacker count anyways)

On top of that...there are lots of other countries that have significant currency differences when compared to the USD and likewise players from those other countries may begin to make the same request and the GMs or whoever is in charge of setting prices would have to waste a heck of a lot of time changing things.

To further this issue....you've already stated that the currency rates between USD and the currency of Egypt has fluctuated quite drastically in a short period....that means they'd have to continuously edit these prices.

Then to keep in mind every time a currency fluctuates or another area requests this price adjusting it takes Z8 and all those involved to set it up...that takes work...and work means they gotta put one of their workers on that task instead of something that might matter more.

Now...if they reduced the prices overall then that'd be pretty cool. But at the very least...I'd like to see actual ZP sales and not just ZP Bonus events. Like give 100k ZP for $60 for an event (25% off) instead of giving 125k ZP for the price of 100kZP (25% bonus ZP).
  • Ixith wrote: »
    I disagree with this. Simply put Currency rates are as is....if they drop the price in a specific country then you ARE getting it cheaper than a player who lives in an area that has a higher standing currency. And if pricing is set cheaper in one location compared to another then people will begin to abuse that system in some way shape or form. For example Players outside of Egypt would start attempting to use proxies and other things to trick the site into believing they are buying from Egypt area. Others might pay Egypt based players to buy them ZP by trading money via paypal and the what not. I'd rather people get banned for hacking then banned for trying to buy ZP cheaper. (not like lowering the ZP prices of an area to more suit their currency rate would even have the slightest effect on hacker count anyways)

On top of that...there are lots of other countries that have significant currency differences when compared to the USD and likewise players from those other countries may begin to make the same request and the GMs or whoever is in charge of setting prices would have to waste a heck of a lot of time changing things.

To further this issue....you've already stated that the currency rates between USD and the currency of Egypt has fluctuated quite drastically in a short period....that means they'd have to continuously edit these prices.

Then to keep in mind every time a currency fluctuates or another area requests this price adjusting it takes Z8 and all those involved to set it up...that takes work...and work means they gotta put one of their workers on that task instead of something that might matter more.

Now...if they reduced the prices overall then that'd be pretty cool. But at the very least...I'd like to see actual ZP sales and not just ZP Bonus events. Like give 100k ZP for $60 for an event (25% off) instead of giving 125k ZP for the price of 100kZP (25% bonus ZP).

Thanks for the detailed reply.. I kinda pre-replied to most of what you said though.
    Ok, Imma be thorough so please bear with me..
    Simply put Currency rates are as is
    I never asked to change the rates. This is not the world bank..
    And if pricing is set cheaper in one location compared to another then people will begin to abuse that system in some way shape or form. For example Players outside of Egypt would start attempting to use proxies and other things to trick the site into believing they are buying from Egypt area.
    You cannot abuse the free zp section from surveys. It is anti-proxy.
    Others might pay Egypt based players to buy them ZP by trading money via paypal and the what not.
    There is this site called "onecard" where you can buy zp giftcards in the arab region. The codes will never work if you are outside of the MENA region (Middle East and North Africa region) They can simply totally do that..
    I'd rather people get banned for hacking then banned for trying to buy ZP cheaper. (not like lowering the ZP prices of an area to more suit their currency rate would even have the slightest effect on hacker count anyways)
    I totally agree with you that is why I said through the comments "let's not make this about the hackers". My bad for starting it..
    No time will be wasted. It is simply one of the job description of sales and marketing people to see what suits the business and what will benefit both the community and the game owners. Nevertheless mentioning the number of Egyptian players who play this game and wants to buy stuff? You have no idea! This game is viral here.. besides even if each country gets its own price based on its currency, it won't make much of a difference because because I don't really think there is a country that has so much difference between it's currency and the USD + the massive amount of players from Egypt. The currency is treated in units for egys.. not the value, sadly.. Again, my suggestion is for a huge market! It's NOT about charity lol.. It's actually an opportunity for the buyers and the sellers..
    Why would they edit the price if, for example, 100 pounds would buy 50k zp for an Egyptian. Let it fluctuate as much as it would. That's the whole point of the post. To give zp a price based on the "units" not the "value". after all zp is the game's virtual currency..
    That is kinda off topic, but who would mind?! Everyone would be happy..

Thank you so much for your time really..
    abel95 wrote: »
    Just like Ghoster1 said, I think the best solution would be to have CrossFire game cards or gift cards which can only be bought in Egypt for a cheaper price.
    Seems like the best idea indeed. Or using mobile credit. This way it also uses a phone number for the process as a part of the verification to avoid abuse..
  • -1 they will never do this actually its not fair for other spenders in other countries
    the value of dollar is the same in all countries
  • gomhoria wrote: »
    -1 they will never do this actually its not fair for other spenders in other countries
    the value of dollar is the same in all countries

It doesn't affect or harm other spenders from other countries one bit ! Do you mean it "hurts their feelings"? How exactly does it harm them?
    It is normal to have the value of the "dollar" as the same in all countries.. a dollar is a dollar after all o.o If you mean everyone is treated with the dollar when they buy, you are simply wrong. If you buy from somewhere in Europe, you will probably be paying in Euros giving a slightly different value for zp due to exchange rates which fluctuates overtime

If you are talking capitalism then you are off topic sir..
    Thanks for replying tho..
  • I understand your meaning, but I think you have to look at it more from an outside perspective. Yes, times are tough in some parts of the world, and thus buying things may be tough as well. However, currency exchange doesn't just affect poor countries. For example, Canada is pretty well off. But I still have to pay a bit extra if I want to order something from the US. And if I have to order something from the UK, my wallet starts screaming at me. Don't even get me started on ordering something from anywhere like Sweden. Generally, ZP follows the same basic amounts across all regions, accounting for exchange rate. While it may suck for you that it costs as much as it does, thats less on the fault of Z8 and more on the fault of your economy :(

I had this exact conversation when I first joined Z8, a little over two years ago. One of the things brought up really opened my eyes to how it works and stuck with me, and its something called the Big Mac Index. Basically, how many Big Macs can you buy from McDonalds in various areas with a set budget. (Or how much 'power' a set amount of money has in each area.) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Mac_Index

I'm gonna keep this open for decent discussion, but please don't throw around that people are racist just because they disagree. That doesn't make for intelligent discussion at all :(
  • I understand your meaning, but I think you have to look at it more from an outside perspective. Yes, times are tough in some parts of the world, and thus buying things may be tough as well. However, currency exchange doesn't just affect poor countries. For example, Canada is pretty well off. But I still have to pay a bit extra if I want to order something from the US. And if I have to order something from the UK, my wallet starts screaming at me. Don't even get me started on ordering something from anywhere like Sweden. Generally, ZP follows the same basic amounts across all regions, accounting for exchange rate. While it may suck for you that it costs as much as it does, thats less on the fault of Z8 and more on the fault of your economy :(

I had this exact conversation when I first joined Z8, a little over two years ago. One of the things brought up really opened my eyes to how it works and stuck with me, and its something called the Big Mac Index. Basically, how many Big Macs can you buy from McDonalds in various areas with a set budget. (Or how much 'power' a set amount of money has in each area.) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Mac_Index

I'm gonna keep this open for decent discussion, but please don't throw around that people are racist just because they disagree. That doesn't make for intelligent discussion at all :(
    Thanks for replying.

I get what you are saying but once again, ZP is not from the material world, unlike big macs. I mean even Big Macs price differ around the world. Consider Egypt as an additional Market. Nothing to lose, you make the same earnings from all over the world+and extra market. What makes Egypt so special? I am sure you have access to the number of players from each country..

Edit: While I still believe zp (virtual) should not be compared to bigmacs, as you can see, Egypt is still on top of the list of the cheapest Big Macs..

jFVClv3.jpg

About the racist part. It was never about disagreeing.. When someone tells you the "reason" of their disagreements is because [people of a specific country] are immature, so they don't deserve it, and specify it, this does sound racist. Sticking a bad characteristic to the people of a specific country is not racism? Was that a part of an "intelligent discussion"?
    Check that one comment again please. A lot have disagreed and not even once did I call someone racist for disagreeing. I wish you checked the comment rather than the reply.. And I understand the commenter might be a big customer you don't wanna lose but that never changes a principle or changes the written words.

Since you are a GM I understand my suggestion is dead? No need to keep it alive then..
    When someone tells you the "reason" of their disagreements is because [people of a specific country] are immature, so they don't deserve it, and specify it, this does sound racist. Sticking a bad characteristic to the people of a specific country is not racism?.

They said "Don't take this personal now, but a lot of Egys I get to see in game act quite immature.". They're talking about their own personal experience about people that they've met in-game. They said that they've met a lot of Egyptians in-game, and a lot of the ones they have met have acted immaturely. They didn't say "All Egyptians are immature".

The definition of Racism is "the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics, abilities, or qualities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.".

They're not doing that.
  • I know steam did something similar with games price for countries like russia and/or some asian countries. I don't see the problem if they would do the same here for egypt based on their currency,they are many.. maybe they will stop begging for vip and will buy their own.
    Catphobia wrote: »
    I am an Egyptian and right now 1 USD is = to 18 EGP. Last year it was 1 USD=9 EGP

I suppose its expensive.. I wouldn't pay x2, its a virtual thing=useless irl.
  • Golden173 wrote: »
    I know steam did something similar with games price for countries like russia and/or some asian countries. I don't see the problem if they would do the same here for egypt based on their currency,they are many.. maybe they will stop begging for vip and will buy their own.

I suppose its expensive.. I wouldn't pay x2, its a virtual thing=useless irl.

Didn't know it has been done before. Thanks for mentioning that.
    And the reputation for asking for zp and VIPs is so meh! .-. hate it when they do that..
    And indeed it is virtual. I wonder why it got compared to Big Macs in the first place. Even so, you can find Egypt in the top of the list of the cheapest big macs. They do count on numbers even though it is not virtual.

Well it is as you suppose hence I am betting 99% of Egyptians don't buy zp. Based on my career, which is rare, I can actually afford to buy but that wouldn't be so smart when I can buy a car on installments or an apartment vs. buying zp at that price :/ and that is just me but generally, people wouldn't be able to afford it.

I am against the Suggestion but , You are a racist person :)
    You have the right to say your opinion without hurting the feelings of others.
  • concerning the 'Bigmac' pricing thing. You have to consider that McDonald's is an international company that is not only an international company but OPERATES inside those particular countries. So for example...if you live in Egypt...and you buy a Big Mac...you're buying it from a McDonald's IN Egypt and thus the median currency for that franchise and area is the Egyptian Currency. Where as in this case you are buying from a company that exists far outside your area and doesn't have a true 'international' presence unlike say, Steam, meanwhile the currency defined in their area is of much higher value rate than yours. That's where the problem lies. In other words...it's like you going to Canada with your Egyptian Currency and asking the McDonald's there to lower the price for you because your currency isn't as strong as the CAD.

If Z8 was a larger international company and with this game was truly aiming at a much larger market (keeping in mind the main market for this version is NA/UK) then I'd be much more inclined to agree. As then they wouldn't really have a single defined operating currency.
  • I am against the Suggestion but , You are a racist person :)
    You have the right to say your opinion without hurting the feelings of others.

When I said so about a different comment I got accused myself of throwing accusations of racism! It is kinda disappointing..
    Why you against the suggestion though, if I may ask?
    Ixith wrote: »
    concerning the 'Bigmac' pricing thing. You have to consider that McDonald's is an international company that is not only an international company but OPERATES inside those particular countries. So for example...if you live in Egypt...and you buy a Big Mac...you're buying it from a McDonald's IN Egypt and thus the median currency for that franchise and area is the Egyptian Currency. Where as in this case you are buying from a company that exists far outside your area and doesn't have a true 'international' presence unlike say, Steam, meanwhile the currency defined in their area is of much higher value rate than yours. That's where the problem lies. In other words...it's like you going to Canada with your Egyptian Currency and asking the McDonald's there to lower the price for you because your currency isn't as strong as the CAD.

If Z8 was a larger international company and with this game was truly aiming at a much larger market (keeping in mind the main market for this version is NA/UK) then I'd be much more inclined to agree. As then they wouldn't really have a single defined operating currency.

I think it is more about the constituents of the sandwich xD. When you buy it from Egypt, it is mostly made of Egyptian stuff which might be cheaper even if it has the same quality.. I don't think it is about international presence..
    But hey, if you think about zp, it is NOT made of costly stuff or matter! No constitiuents.. It is just a virtual currency that you can't re-convert to money.. The only place you can spend it is inside crossfire to buy virtual items! It costs them nothing. That is why, for example, GMs have unlimited amounts of zp and weapons... Did it cost them anything to add 7 M4 - Radient beasts to a GMs account? Same applies to ZP they buy crates with to open every weekend.
    (This is just an example to prove a point about the "actual cost" of zp and zp items and that prices can be more flexible according the economy of a certain country..)

A SS from the awesome weekly live stream (Off topic, but I have to mention that I love the interface and the little screens showing us GMs actually playing..)

KOXyE65.png

Always remember, it is virtual and I am not asking for any changes towards the current profitable markets, just the one market that has some serious potential. You have no idea how much Egyptians will buy if a special price is set for them, because trust me, Egyptians come in the first place when it comes to how many play this game, and they also might be occupying the LAST place when it comes to purchases! I wish they let me do some marketing for Egypt >.< I'll make them richer than rich while satisfying the community which is what every business should be about right? win/win ftw!
  • Ixith wrote: »
    concerning the 'Bigmac' pricing thing. You have to consider that McDonald's is an international company that is not only an international company but OPERATES inside those particular countries. So for example...if you live in Egypt...and you buy a Big Mac...you're buying it from a McDonald's IN Egypt and thus the median currency for that franchise and area is the Egyptian Currency. Where as in this case you are buying from a company that exists far outside your area and doesn't have a true 'international' presence unlike say, Steam, meanwhile the currency defined in their area is of much higher value rate than yours. That's where the problem lies. In other words...it's like you going to Canada with your Egyptian Currency and asking the McDonald's there to lower the price for you because your currency isn't as strong as the CAD.

Pretty much what Zalstis/Ixith said.

Also I would like to add that even in european countries who have the euro as their currency, while it is stable compared to the USD , the ammount of money being earned in each country is wildely different.
    For example, I live in Greece and the average monthly sallary for someone is about 900 euros, while in Germany the average salary is approximately 2300 euros.
    I believe that if they were to change the rates for one country based on average earnings of a person, they would have to change the price of ZP in every country accordingly, i.e if a German paid 10 euros for 10k ZP, a Greek person would pay 4 euros for the same amount of ZP.
    Obviously, I'm not comparing the ammount Egyptians make to what Greeks or Germans make, I'm just trying to point out that the problem is with each country's economy, not the actual cost of this virtual currency. What I mean by that is if every Egyptian had an increase in his/her salary in order to equalize US and Egyptian salaries(I know it's impossible, just bare with me) there wouldn't be a problem.
    Edit: Just saw your latest post and I'd like to add that even though they don't provide you with a physical product, they provide you with a digital one.
  • BlaCkeNeD7 wrote: »
    Pretty much what Zalstis/Ixith said.

Also I would like to add that even in european countries who have the euro as their currency, while it is stable compared to the USD , the ammount of money being earned in each country is wildely different.
    For example, I live in Greece and the average monthly sallary for someone is about 900 euros, while in Germany the average salary is approximately 2300 euros.
    I believe that if they were to change the rates for one country based on average earnings of a person, they would have to change the price of ZP in every country accordingly, i.e if a German paid 10 euros for 10k ZP, a Greek person would pay 4 euros for the same amount of ZP.
    Obviously, I'm not comparing the ammount Egyptians make to what Greeks or Germans make, I'm just trying to point out that the problem is with each country's economy, not the actual cost of this virtual currency. What I mean by that is if every Egyptian had an increase in his/her salary in order to equalize US and Egyptian salaries(I know it's impossible, just bare with me) there wouldn't be a problem.
    Edit: Just saw your latest post and I'd like to add that even though they don't provide you with a physical product, they provide you with a digital one.

Even though your comparison would result in a ratio of 1/5 or 1/6 maximum between salaries which is no big deal compared to what egys get, but my whole suggestion is based on the numbers. Any suggestion that has to do with profits will have to consider how many of those in question play the game. Hence it doesn't have to be applied to other countries (business-wise) unless the gms consider it ofc. I do depend and bet on how many Egyptian play this game VS. every other country, perhaps vs. the total sum of those who play from the rest of the world..

I agree it might be a digital "currency" not a product.. yet it is virtual. That means it does NOT have an actual value and trust me when I tell you, they don't want it to have an actual value and it is for their own sake. If you ask how exactly does ZP cost in US dollars I can assure you it is 100% fake and does not have an actual value and I don't wanna dwell on that as it is not something that concerns the community but financial people of the game will definitely agree with me on that ;-)

Still having some hope to consider making an actual market research/study based on the game's statistics to check if my suggestion is applicable in anyway those in charge see fit..

Thanks for replying, all of you guys..
  • If they ever lower zp prices for Egyptians....I'm moving to Egypt...................NOPE!!! I take that back...I love Canada! Canadian-flag.gif Would love to visit the pyramids though :D #eh?