• Day 6 - 10 Games Mall Map "HMX" 5,000 EP
  • Day 7 - 10 Games EMD Vault Map "HMX" 5,000 EP

ribbon_0049.jpg

Complete all Part 1 Tasks!
  • Complete all Part 2 Tasks!
  • Play Total of 12 Hours on any HMX Maps! During the Event Period

ribbon_0033.jpg

[th]Is this Event for you? [/th]
    Lead the Invasion Ribbon Bugged? or need it?
  • Xenophobe Ribbon Bugged? or need it?
  • Need EP?
  • Need Exterminator Ribbon?

[th]
Event Rules!
[/th]

Minimum 6 players Required for the Match to Count!
  • To get Xenophobe Ribbon, You Must complete All Part 2 Tasks!
  • To get Lead the Invasion Ribbon, You must complete All Part 1 Tasks!
  • To get Exterminator Ribbon, You need to complete Part 1 & Part 2 & Part 3
  • If you Miss a Day,You cannot get the Ribbon for that Week!
  • You cannot Do any Missed Days, Each day is a Different Map!

****If you missed a day, You can do the reset of the Tasks for EP but you won't get the Ribbon!****

[th]
If you answered Yes to any of the Above? Then I have designed this Event for you! Give a +1
[/th]

[th]Alternative Requirements! No Daily Requirement! As Requested! Keeping the Ribbons Still Rare and Hard! All You need to Do is play those specific Maps and Games during that week any day for that Specific Ribbon or Wait for Week 2 Ribbon task for Week 2 Ribbon![/th]

[th]Part 1 Lead the Invasion Week 1! Between 6th - 12th! [/th]
[th]Part 2 Xenophobe Week 2!13th - 19th![/th]
[th]Part 3 Exterminator![/th]

10 Games on RoofTops "HMX" 5,000 EP
  • 10 Games Resort Map "HMX" 5,000 EP
  • 10 Games Carnival Map "HMX" 5,000 EP
  • 10 Games Zone Map "HMX" 5,000 EP
  • 10 Games White Moon Map "HMX"5,000 EP
  • 10 Games Port Map "HMX" 5,000 EP
  • 10 Games Excavation Map "HMX"5,000 EP

Complete 10 games on each Map between 6th to 7th! to get the Ribbon Below!
ribbon_0036.jpg

10 Games on Research Facility"HMX"5,000 EP
  • 10 Games TranQuility Map "HMX" 5,000 EP
  • 10 Games Cavern Ruin Map "HMX" 5,000 EP
  • 10 Games Mansion Map "HMX" 5,000 EP
  • 10 Games Stronghold Map "HMX" 5,000 EP
  • 10 Games Mall Map "HMX" 5,000 EP
  • 10 Games EMD Vault Map "HMX" 5,000 EP

Complete 10 games on each Map between 13th to 19th! to get the Ribbon Below!
ribbon_0049.jpg

Complete all Part 1 Tasks!

Complete Part 1 and Part 2 and Total HMX play time 12hours to get the Ribbon Below!
ribbon_0033.jpg

[th]Alternative Requirements! Rules![/th]

• Minimum 6 players Required for the Match to Count!
  • If you Miss Week 1, You cannot do Week 1 Ribbon on Week 2!
  • Week 1 tasks can be done on any day during the specified date for Week 1 "7 day Duration"
  • Week 2 tasks can be done on any day during the specified date for Week 2 "7 day Duration"
  • **EP will be Distributed after the Event Ends!**

****Note Original Ribbons Required 200 wins and most cases took more than 200 games to complete, so this is more than reasonable*****

Comments

• Don't you think 3 ribbons are too much? Weren't they supposed to be rare?

Other than that, +1.
  • iDupree_ wrote: »
    Don't you think 3 ribbons are too much? Weren't they supposed to be rare?

Other than that, +1.

You forgot Ribbon Rummage :D 3 Ribbons :D any way 2 Ribbons are to help those who are bugged! and Well Exterminator we havent had it since patch HMX came out years back.
  • [MOD]Moe wrote: »
    This.. looks very neat!

Thanks if you can forward it, to help those who found some of those Ribbon Bugged cannot gain, in my case I have 2 of them, this is for them.
  • Thanks if you can forward it, to help those who found some of those Ribbon Bugged cannot gain, in my case I have 2 of them, this is for them.

What makes you think I haven't already? :3
  • [MOD]Moe wrote: »
    What makes you think I haven't already? :3

:) Hunch :D ^^
  • [size=+1]Wow Awesome Event :D

+1 for sure
    [/size]

Yu7dlK6.png
  • You sir, are insane. 10 games every freaking day? For 2 weeks? on MM maps? No.

I understand you want this event to be tough and it'd be cool to revive a few old ribbons, but this is a little too close to slavery if you ask me.

Any player with enough time on this game knows that every match of MM/HMX lasts (when not farmed) at least 20mins or so, 10-ish if farmed. And you are asking for 10 games each day? It's way too much.

Besides, you are asking for 12h of playtime for the Exterminator ribbon. Dude, only by playing the Lead The Invasion ribbon tasks is going to get you those 12h, and that is if you farm it only. (Why are you making farm events in the first place anyways?)

I'd suggest either lowering the count to 5, which is more acceptable but still tough to complete each day for a whole 2 weeks, or to reduce the number of tasks to complete on each ribbon. The way it is right now is not going to be appealing to a non-MM player. I'm not a fan of the mode but I do want the Exterminator ribbon, so you are going to force me into completing the tasks of the other two ribbons that I already have just to get the last one? Not by any chance.

As it is right now, it's a big -1 from me.
  • nelson28 wrote: »
    You sir, are insane. 10 games every freaking day? For 2 weeks? on MM maps? No.

I understand you want this event to be tough and it'd be cool to revive a few old ribbons, but this is a little too close to slavery if you ask me.

Any player with enough time on this game knows that every match of MM/HMX lasts (when not farmed) at least 20mins or so, 10-ish if farmed. And you are asking for 10 games each day? It's way too much.

Besides, you are asking for 12h of playtime for the Exterminator ribbon. Dude, only by playing the Lead The Invasion ribbon tasks is going to get you those 12h, and that is if you farm it only. (Why are you making farm events in the first place anyways?)

I'd suggest either lowering the count to 5, which is more acceptable but still tough to complete each day for a whole 2 weeks, or to reduce the number of tasks to complete on each ribbon. The way it is right now is not going to be appealing to a non-MM player. I'm not a fan of the mode but I do want the Exterminator ribbon, so you are going to force me into completing the tasks of the other two ribbons that I already have just to get the last one? Not by any chance.

As it is right now, it's a big -1 from me.

Well, considering the reward that is 5,000 EP per task + a Ribbon per week + Exterminator Ribbon as an extra reward for completing the whole event.. Fair Enough.
  • nelson28 wrote: »
    You sir, are insane. 10 games every freaking day? For 2 weeks? on MM maps? No.

Lead the Invasion is meant to be 100 Wins and Xenophobe is also meant to be 100 wins and would normally take people a lot longer than 10 games per day and playing legit would guarantee 12hrs easy in two weeks.

Making it 10 per day on 14 Maps at least puts those players who took them half a year to complete Lead The Invasion and Xenophobe at ease, Plus the opportunity is EP, no one is forced to do the Ribbon Parts. If they did do for the Ribbon then they are guaranteed they worked less than 100 Wins and 100 wins Lead and Xenophobe as the original Description stated as for possible bugged Ribbons reduced to simple 10 games on 14 maps making it only 140 games compared to 200 Wins. Originally it would of taken way more than 200 games to get both ribbons as you are not gauranteed to simply get 100 wins Soldiers and 100 wins Mutant

As for your Question about making farm events, who said this is farmed intended, hence rules in place 8 players for game to count and it is the most basic rules mostly placed on most new events. I believe 10 games of 14 different days is reasonable compared to the actual Ribbon description requirements, but your entitled to your views. Thanks!
  • -1, jeez 10 games per day. Not everyone has 3-4 hours everyday to play this game. It's just a ribbon and they will get it fixed eventually.
  • Lead the Invasion is meant to be 100 Wins and Xenophobe is also meant to be 100 wins and would normally take people a lot longer than 10 games per day and playing legit would guarantee 12hrs easy in two weeks.

When I won this two ribbons, I didn't play 10 games every single day for 2 whole weeks. I just played a few matches each day and by the end of the month I already had both. What I meant when I menctioned the 12h tasks I was trying to say that just because you want to spend +12h playing this mode doesn't mean everyone else does. Not every player of CFNA is a HMX fan like you.
    Making it 10 per day on 14 Maps at least puts those players who took them half a year to complete Lead The Invasion and Xenophobe at ease, Plus the opportunity is EP, no one is forced to do the Ribbon Parts. If they did do for the Ribbon then they are guaranteed they worked less than 100 Wins and 100 wins Lead and Xenophobe as the original Description stated as for possible bugged Ribbons reduced to simple 10 games on 14 maps making it only 140 games compared to 200 Wins. Originally it would of taken way more than 200 games to get both ribbons as you are not gauranteed to simply get 100 wins Soldiers and 100 wins Mutant

-If they have been trying to win these ribbons for half a year already, they probably won't need such a demanding event like this one.

-When GMs posts an event with a ribbon as a reward, EP is just a plus to it. If there are ribbons involved, people are gonna try to earn them. They won't lose the chance to get a ribbon if they can get it, or at least that's how I think. You know the grand price is always going to be the ribbon.

-How do you know its bugged? I know I got it! And even if the ribbon is actually bugged, then shouldn't you be asking for a fix instead of making some crazy way too time-exhausting event?

-You said no one is forced to do the ribbon parts, yet the requirements to get the Exterminator ribbon is to get the other two. Does that make any sense to you?

As for your Question about making farm events, who said this is farmed intended, hence rules in place 8 players for game to count and it is the most basic rules mostly placed on most new events. I believe 10 games of 14 different days is reasonable compared to the actual Ribbon description requirements, but your entitled to your views. Thanks!

Let's say you don't farm this event, and you play 9 round games that lasts at least 25mins each. 25minsx10games=250minutes=4.16hours of HMX. That's just for a single day. Multiply by 7 for the whole week and you get 29.16 hours of HMX a week. Twice if you do it for another week, 58.33 hours. How is that NOT a farm event? How is asking people to play 4 hours of HMX a day for TWO WEEKS not a farm event?
  • Both sides are making fair points and they are entitled to them but i just wanna know, when are they starting?
  • nice work camel ,Definitely agree
    but i think there is many tasks in that event and this will take much time and with this servers it will take more time
    so i think you should reduce the number of games or tasks
    but i will do this event any way cause i want this ribbons :D
  • I don't agree with the 10 games per day, I think the ribbons should be left alone and fixed. 10 games per day, on average 9 rounds per game if mutants win all, usually lasts about 2 minutes per round if people are actively fighting for human win. 2 * 9=18 * 10 = 180/minimum 3 hours per day, not including errors or games that don't count. That's a 42-hour PLAYTIME event in 2 weeks. Last time we had a 40-hour event we had double the time to do it. This is too much. -1
  • That's a 42-hour PLAYTIME event in 2 weeks. Last time we had a 40-hour event we had double the time to do it. This is too much. -1

Last time it was 40 hrs in 10 days :) along with other tasks as well.

http://forum.z8games.com/showthread.php?322074-Ribbon-Rummage-December-21-December-31&highlight=Ribbon+Rummage
  • t8m8AVe.jpg?1

[TH]Part 1 Lead the Invasion Week![/TH]
    [TH]Part 2 Xenophobe Week![/TH]
    [TH]Part 3 Exterminator[/TH]

[TH]Part 1 Lead the Invasion Week![/TH]

• Day 1 - 10 Games on RoofTops "HMX" 5,000 EP
    • Day 2 - 10 Games Resort Map "HMX" 5,000 EP
    • Day 3 - 10 Games Carnival Map "HMX" 5,000 EP
    • Day 4 - 10 Games Zone Map "HMX" 5,000 EP
    • Day 5 - 10 Games White Moon Map "HMX" 5,000 EP
    • Day 6 - 10 Games Port Map "HMX" 5,000 EP
    • Day 7 - 10 Games Excavation Map "HMX" 5,000 EP

ribbon_0036.jpg

[TH]Part 2 Xenophobe Week![/TH]

• Day 1 - 10 Games on Research Facility "HMX" 5,000 EP
    • Day 2 - 10 Games TranQuility Map "HMX" 5,000 EP
    • Day 3 - 10 Games Cavern Ruin Map "HMX" 5,000 EP
    • Day 4 - 10 Games Mansion Map "HMX" 5,000 EP
    • Day 5 - 10 Games Stronghold Map "HMX" 5,000 EP
    • Day 6 - 10 Games Mall Map "HMX" 5,000 EP
    • Day 7 - 10 Games EMD Vault Map "HMX" 5,000 EP

ribbon_0049.jpg

[TH]Part 3 Exterminator![/TH]

• Complete all Part 1 Tasks!
    Reward! Exterminator Ribbon!

ribbon_0033.jpg

[TH]Is this Event for you? [/TH]

• Lead the Invasion Ribbon Bugged? or need it?
    • Xenophobe Ribbon Bugged? or need it?
    • Need EP?
    • Need Exterminator Ribbon?

[TH]
    Event Rules!
    [/TH]

• Minimum 8 players Required for the Match to Count!
    • If you Miss a Day,You cannot get the Ribbon for that Week!
    • You cannot Do any Missed Days, Each day is a Different Map!

****If you missed a day, You can do the reset of the Tasks for EP but you won't get the Ribbon!****

[TH]
    If you answered Yes to any of the Above? Then I have designed this Event for you! Give a +1
    [/TH]

Decent, although i have the 2 ribbons :P EP is nice. Thumbs up. :[)
  • Rawski wrote: »
    Decent, although i have the 2 ribbons :P EP is nice. Thumbs up. :[)

Same, but your reward would be EP and part 3 Ribbon :) all benefit :)

• When the iron man first came out it was 1 month, my bad. Still, it was hard enough without all the server problems, and it didn't force us to play 4 hours + every day, we could skip a day and play 8 hours on more weekends etc. Even the crossfire harvest ribbon only forced you to play for 30 minutes each day. I think the games should be reduced, maybe to 5, personally.

Don't get me wrong, it's not a bad looking event, I just think that the number of games is too much given the recent server issues and time required per day.
  • I think the Exterminator ribbon looks a little higher than the other two below the table, doesn't it? Fix it Camelia!!!!!!!!!11! That's too unprofessional.
  • Great idea, however it would be better if it lasts for a whole month(4 weeks) instead in my opinion.
    Like 5 games per day instead of 10, and 2.5k EP instead of 5k.

As mentioned, 10 games played normally take a lot of time that not all of us have, and with the current server situation it will be even harder. It will force a lot if not most of the players to farm it.

Edit: For those who don't want to play the game the whole month, they can just make it possible to do 2 tasks in 1 day or even more.
    For example,
    If I missed day 1, then on day 2 I could complete both tasks for day 1 and day 2 and so on.
    That if they allowed us to complete max 2 tasks together.

Or they can just change it from day-based tasks to week/month-based tasks :D
  • Is this an upcoming event? Where is the time on this?
  • Same, but your reward would be EP and part 3 Ribbon :) all benefit :)
    Let's see if it's implemented. ;)
  • First of all, I think it's a great idea to give the players a chance to manually receive these ribbons.

However, the amount of time (it's not even effort, it's pure time) required for those of us with other priorities (vacation, jobs, summer classes, etc), it's nearly impossible. I'd be down if either of the following modifications are made:

- There is no "day 1", "day 2", etc requirement. All of those requirements can be met any time during a certain period. This way, it doesn't penalize those who can't make it every day.
    - Reduce every number in half. For example, instead of 10 games, make it 5 games.

Also, the 12 hour rule doesn't even make sense. 7 days of 10 games is already 21+ hours, or 42+ for those who are going for multiple ribbons (based on a lowball estimate of 3 hour per day; only way I can think of people not meeting the 12 hour rule is if they farmed the entire event).