Some suggestions to change the coupon weapons

2»

Comments

• I agree with you, particularly axe with new skin in 100 coupons .. will be awesome *-*
  • -AK-47 Gold
    -M4A1 T-Gold
    -AWM - Gold

-SL8
    -Baloon U-Goldsmish
    -Desert Eagle - Gold
  • [GM]Grumpy wrote: »
    Thank you for the suggestions!

There are changes coming. Not only to the weapons but to the overall system. We cannot promise that we will add any of the specific weapons mentioned above though.

what time ?
  • mustiy111 wrote: »
    what time ?

I think in 10/2 when Big update will come ☺

IGN:FlaMe.MasTeR
  • It is very well that proposition so there will be more profit for the player and crossfire will have more purchases of boxes of zp since it is the only way to earn more coupons than buying by gp
  • Pyrex00 wrote: »
    I didn't lose it I asked for another gun because the ak had some problems. But it was the greatest gun I've ever used in CF mainly because I'm a fanboy of aks. But i want it back so bad it's insane... for you it's a gun with a sticker but it's way more than that. Only ak users would understand...... I wish I can get it back....
    You got the AR-15 huh?
    Pyrex00 wrote: »
    I personally think they should keep the perm regular axe rare because only the old timers have this axe (including me 8) ) a gold axe in 100 would be nice.

I has one ;D http://crossfire.z8games.com/profile/7479884/weapons
  • what about to make 3 crates in coupon ?? like if you have 100 coupon you will chose one crate
    first crate contain ( 2 weapon Rifle perm )
    second crate contain ( 2 Sniper perm )
    third crate contain ( 2 knife or pistol )
    for example if you have 100 coupon you will chose one crate and you will open it and win one weapon permanent
    great idea :D
  • CrystalEX wrote: »
    You got the AR-15 huh?

I has one ;D http://crossfire.z8games.com/profile/7479884/weapons
    Why in the world would anyone want a AR-15 lmao I won it in like 60 crates but I was going for the cop pistol.

Now GMs gimme back my ak wem I'll do anything for it.......... :(
  • How did I get a baby ghost grenade for 99 days and 6 hours :?

Crossfire20170119_0000.jpg

wait a sec....
  • Pyrex00 wrote: »
    I didn't lose it I asked for another gun because the ak had some problems. But it was the greatest gun I've ever used in CF mainly because I'm a fanboy of aks. But i want it back so bad it's insane... for you it's a gun with a sticker but it's way more than that. Only ak users would understand...... I wish I can get it back....
    I personally think they should keep the perm regular axe rare because only the old timers have this axe (including me 8) ) a gold axe in 100 would be nice.
    Why in the world would anyone want a AR-15 lmao I won it in like 60 crates but I was going for the cop pistol.

Now GMs gimme back my ak wem I'll do anything for it.......... :(
    what wep did u get then lol
  • CrystalEX wrote: »
    what wep did u get then lol

the golden tiger :/ it's a nice looking gun but the ak wem is at the top of all guns ;-; + I never use m4a1s so this one is just collecting virtual dust lol
  • I would like to see
    1- bareet nobel beast or other skin
    2- aa12 buster will be useful in zm3 games
    3- kriss super v with different skin
  • dododoody wrote: »
    I would like to see
    1- bareet nobel beast or other skin
    2- aa12 buster will be useful in zm3 games
    3- kriss super v with different skin

1- No @ the nobel beast skin especially. maybe a plain jane barrett skin and the lowest form of barrett otherwise as well.
    2-NOPE. especially seeing as you can already grab a temporary AA12 Infection (AKA the AA12 Buster with a different skin) for free by playing ZM3 fairly easily. Just clear the bosses on Hard, Expert, and Nightmare. The nightmare boxes will have AA12 Infection pieces. Get enough and get temporary days of AA12 Infection. BAM
    3-Kriss Super V....eh I could see it. Not my personal choice but out of the 3 listed....it's the only one that should have a chance at being in the Coupon Exchange.
  • Well you all can't deny the fact that the "most wanted" gun by community request to be at the coupon mall is the AA-12 Buster

I really hope they will do some changes at February patch and put normal and decent weapons and not broken Grenade& colt & m16 etc' reskins
  • Well you all can't deny the fact that the "most wanted" gun by community request to be at the coupon mall is the AA-12 Buster

I really hope they will do some changes at February patch and put normal and decent weapons and not broken Grenade& colt & m16 etc' reskins

for the first part...maybe on facebook. but certainly not in this thread. And regardless of if it's the most wanted gun by community request it should never appear in the coupon section since it's already been released for ZP Crates AND there's an AA12 Infection you can easily get temporary days on. I'll also add that I'm willing to bet most people 'requesting it' are the same people who in the middle of a zombie horde will run up to you and throw their gun at your feet and die just hoping they can hold it for 3 seconds. If they just took time to play the game they'd have the AA12 Infection for several weeks already.

As for the 2nd part. nothing 'broken' about those guns. They just aren't up to your standards because you're not as good with them. While I personally wouldn't like to see a colt pistol either that's mainly due to the fact we just had a dual colt in the coupon exchange and my preferred pistol for it is simply the PMR30. I honestly wouldn't mind a new M16 if it has a really nice skin but I think there's better choices for rifles still as well. As for the grenade i'm all for it. I might even grab a perm grenade multiple times if it's got an interesting enough skin and explosion effect.
    mouma wrote:
    what about to make 3 crates in coupon ?? like if you have 100 coupon you will chose one crate
    first crate contain ( 2 weapon Rifle perm )
    second crate contain ( 2 Sniper perm )
    third crate contain ( 2 knife or pistol )
    for example if you have 100 coupon you will chose one crate and you will open it and win one weapon permanent
    great idea

I'm guessing in your example when you open these crates you have a 100% chance of winning one of the items. However, even if they distributed that aspect I doubt they'd give a 100% chance of wining one of them.

That being said....it could be interesting to make 1 of the 3 spots of the 100 coupon tiers give some number amount of a crate. This crate that you'd get 5-10 of would hold multiple weapons or even char items of a set in it and collecting all of them would be an accomplishment. Might even give reason to spinning GP crates just to bolster coupon counts without spending ZP. I'd also be more open to them putting more 'OP' weapons in a system like this. However, I personally don't think something like this should be implemented in all 3 slots of the 100 tier and also think that if something like this should be implemented it'd be nice to see the 80 tier also be made to be permanent weapons still as well. That way there's still a good selection of 'Certainty weapons' (AKA ones you KNOW you'll get) and then the new feature as well.
  • Z8Games should bring back old coupon guns such as golden de, golden m4a1 and golden ak47 to make thier players happy and benefit from their cash.
  • My thoughts

I don't know if anyone is going to agree on my ideas but I feel like spaz with slug should be in the coupons with or without skin since I feel it is a very fun weapon to try. The perm nade sounds nice, if it has some unique aspect to it (soccer nade) and the golden axe that everyone has been talking about. The aa-12 can be easily obtained if you play zm3. Or simply a R93T2 Reskin since it may be the most popular GP crate out there and we would like a skin for it. The AK-47 Reskin doesn't sound bad since in my opinion the AK is the best gun out there and most requested upon the players of this community therefore a reskin can push players to buy zp crates to obtain it ASAP. I was thinking of a rusty AK skin theme since it would show that AK is still king even thought new weapons Are taking the meta, the AK will top it all off with a single tap c:
  • alsxk25 wrote: »
    Z8Games should bring back old coupon guns such as golden de, golden m4a1 and golden ak47 to make thier players happy and benefit from their cash.

Big no. Leave those guns rare for the long playing players.
  • i don't wanna spam this, but Axe4hundred100coupons pls.
  • TheThrid wrote: »
    i don't wanna spam this, but Axe4hundred100coupons pls.

At least not the basic Combat Axe. Want that one to stay rare.
  • noclutch wrote: »
    I don't know if anyone is going to agree on my ideas but I feel like spaz with slug should be in the coupons with or without skin since I feel it is a very fun weapon to try. The perm nade sounds nice, if it has some unique aspect to it (soccer nade) and the golden axe that everyone has been talking about. The aa-12 can be easily obtained if you play zm3. Or simply a R93T2 Reskin since it may be the most popular GP crate out there and we would like a skin for it. The AK-47 Reskin doesn't sound bad since in my opinion the AK is the best gun out there and most requested upon the players of this community therefore a reskin can push players to buy zp crates to obtain it ASAP. I was thinking of a rusty AK skin theme since it would show that AK is still king even thought new weapons Are taking the meta, the AK will top it all off with a single tap c:

I mean i'd love a SPAS skin in the coupon section...but don't agree with adding slug shot shotguns into the coupon section. For a couple of reasons. 1)They're really quite OP. if you got decent aim it's like having a shotgun sniper. 2)The slugshots are part of what make the Rebel and Ares crates that bit extra special. Throwing a slugshot into coupons would devalue those crates and especially the people that won those weapons.
    Don't get me wrong....i'd LOVE to have a slug shot SPAS.....but think having one available in coupons at the 100 permanent spot is a little much. (Now if we put it as a weapon in a crate that you get 5-10 of in exchange for 100 coupons while making the 80 tier permanent again as well....then i think it'd be okay.)

Also....the R93 T2....that's a great idea actually. It's one of my favorite snipers yet not too OP to be included in a coupon section and there's no ZP version of it yet either as far as i'm aware. So it could literally be a reskin or it could even have a little extra ammo to go with it. This would go well in the coupon section IMO and is one that I think a lot of people would indeed enjoy especially if the skin was nice.
  • IGN : Master.[A]

I agree to this proposal
  • p4shka wrote: »
    I'd suggest a permanent DE variant in coupons.
    Like DE Silver for 80/100 Coupons.
    And Cheytac (the simple one) permanent , for 100 coupons.
    That would be nice.

De Would be nice but cheytac is too much for coupon.
  • What about [AK47 Bronze - M4A1-S Bronze - Axe Bronze] huh ?

I'd love to have the m4-bronze back ..sadly I couldn't get it back then

I could see the Axe Bronze and maybe even the M4A1-S Bronze since I don't think there's been a regular M4A1-S in the coupon system before. However, I'd have to say no to the AK47. We've already had the AK47 gold and i'd like to see other things make it in. Even the M4A1-S Bronze is one I'd rather see another cool and decent gun instead of as we have had M4s before and there's already so many reskins of those guns. But the M4-S Bronze gets a pass as it'd give a nice way for people to achieve a silenced gun permanently which is something we could use again.

Here's to hoping the changes come next patch at the 1 year mark!
  • I want the old weapons back

I want the old weapons back ..
    As an example .. I want the golden weapons ,the silver weapons and more good old weapons .
    I want perm weapons start from 50 coupons .. 5 years ago my bro got m4 custom and Axe from 50 coupons .. So it would be good if did that
  • hhhmidohhh wrote: »
    I want the old weapons back ..
    As an example .. I want the golden weapons ,the silver weapons and more good old weapons .
    I want perm weapons start from 50 coupons .. 5 years ago my bro got m4 custom and Axe from 50 coupons .. So it would be good if did that

M4 custom for 50 ? I got it for 80 ..
  • BAHAHAHAHAAHAHA, WE GOT AN MP7, BAHAHAHAHA

But really thougg, sexy mauser and M60
  • <--- Wanted a R93T2 reskin and if they add another slot for 200 coupons then place a slug shotgun c: