Some suggestions to change the coupon weapons

Some suggestions for the new coupons weapon!
that we noticed the coupon weapons has long time didn't changed
here i have some Suggestion!!
please replay below if you agree or not with the weapon you want!!

1- More permanent coupon weapons start with 80 Coupons?
- dual desert Eagle with new skin
- AA 12 Buster
- grenade permanent
- M4A1 with new skin
- RPK with new skin

2- we suggest in 100 Coupons!
- Barrett M82A1 Nobel best or Gold or any new skin
- Styer TMP
- kriss super
- Axe with new skin
- Scar Light with new skin
- Anaconda-Silencer
- IAS with new skin
If i forget something i will Edite

Comments

• i like to see
    1- Barrett nobel best or any barrett
    2- IAS
    3- M4A1 with new skin
    4- Styer TMP
    5- AA-12 Buster
    6- and that anaconda silencer that could be awesome!!
    i Agree with that (Y)
  • Some suggestions for the new coupons weapon!

1- More permanent coupon weapons start with 80 Coupons? Doubt we'll ever see 80 coupon permanents again...but we can hope right? all further commentary is based on seeing these things AT ALL regardless of coupon amount
    - dual desert Eagle with new skin I can see this maybe... would be something a bit different. I personally am not a fan of the dual D Eagle set up though
    - AA 12 Buster ummm no. A) it's already a ZP crate. B) you can get the Infection version temporary for free rather easily in ZM3 all it takes is playing the game.
    - grenade permanent I'd actually love to see some kind of access to a perm grenade and as long as it's the same strength as a normal nade i wouldn't think it'd be an issue.
    - M4A1 with new skin we've already had m4a1s show up in the coupon section....while i get it...it's the 'standard' if you will....I'd like to see something else. but...also could see it happening.
    - RPK with new skin I wouldn't mind an RPK....would probably never use it....but it wouldn't be a bad addition I don't think

- Barrett M82A1 Nobel best or Gold or any new skin No. at least not a special Noble skin. Maybe some other basic skin where it's just a baseline barrett with no extra ammo or anything...maybe
    - Styer TMP No TMP is annoying enough as a temporary log-in reward. the only way i'll ever condone this is if it gets nerfed primarily through the removal of the JHP ammo on the regular TMP...doing that and I could see it as a possible candidate...though a regular Jatimatic might be more opt without the need to nerf anything then
    - kriss super I don't think a kriss would be a good role for coupons right now personally. not sure about the 'super' but a kriss in general would be a plausible addition for them to add despite me nothing thinking it'd be a good fit personally.
    - Axe with new skin I'd endorse this. nothing too fancy...just an axe for 100 coupons. bonus points to them if they make it a new skin that's 'ghostly' and call it the ghost axe.
    - Scar Light with new skin i'd say this is plausible. We've seen m4a1s and an AK....provided it's been some time and arguably the perm coupon weapons have gotten 'worse and worse' with each change...but a scar light would be on par with the m4a1s and ak that were available in times past
    - Anaconda-Silencer first off....is there even an anaconda-s in any version? And...if not...I really hope there won't ever be. to me that makes no sense. a high powered revolver like that just wouldn't be right with a silencer on it IMO. and it'd be unique enough if it were to ever get added that it'd probably be as a part of a multi-weapon ZP crate anyways.
    - IAS with new skin i'm going to say no simply because I hate the IAS....i'd rather not see more people running around with those permanently lol but a melee for coupons again would be nice.

i've added my personal input in red within the quote of your suggested weapon choices.
  • can you tell me what weapon do you like to see if they change coupon weapon tier ?
  • I'd like to see something different, maybe a new MG, Grenade, and maybe a shotgun. Not weapons that already exist. (Reskins are fine, but not a TMP or AA-12 buster for instance.) Either that or more re-skins for the Baretta and Type89. They're not the best, but I like the feel of them, and I think the Type89 needs some love.
  • can you tell me what weapon do you like to see if they change coupon weapon tier ?

well since you've asked some of the ones you've mentioned i'd enjoy seeing. such as:

-Grenade
    -Axe with new skin
    -RPK with new skin
    -Scar Light with new skin

but I would also consider

-G36K new skin (as far as i'm aware there's only the original of this available. so even a camo version would be acceptable)
    -KAC PDW new skin (doubt we'll see it since the regular one is available temporarily in the coupon system currently...but I kind of like that SMG)
    -PMR30 (new skin or just a regular PMR 30. again not likely because there's a camo version currently available for 90 days temp for 80 coupons)
    -Crab Claws Crimson (I rather like crab claws melee and a red version to be more crab/lobster like would be hilariously awesome.)
    -SPAS new skin (the SPAS seems to have gotten a bit more popular but if you keep it as just a reskin of the original then I don't foresee a problem of including it.)

I think those could all be fair additions to the coupon exchange myself.
  • Axe with new skin
    Knife gold
    Mauser gold(regular skin, not the new one)
    Diamond Pigeon shotgun
    Remington knife shotgun
    Mossberg rifle
    VZ-58 rifle
    m4a1-x with any skin
    dual uzii

I would like to see any of those.
  • Ixith wrote: »
    well since you've asked some of the ones you've mentioned i'd enjoy seeing. such as:

-Grenade
    -Axe with new skin
    -RPK with new skin
    -Scar Light with new skin

but I would also consider

-G36K new skin (as far as i'm aware there's only the original of this available. so even a camo version would be acceptable)
    -KAC PDW new skin (doubt we'll see it since the regular one is available temporarily in the coupon system currently...but I kind of like that SMG)
    -PMR30 (new skin or just a regular PMR 30. again not likely because there's a camo version currently available for 90 days temp for 80 coupons)
    -Crab Claws Crimson (I rather like crab claws melee and a red version to be more crab/lobster like would be hilariously awesome.)
    -SPAS new skin (the SPAS seems to have gotten a bit more popular but if you keep it as just a reskin of the original then I don't foresee a problem of including it.)

I think those could all be fair additions to the coupon exchange myself.

Good evening, i have not noticed that we have a KAC in the coupon system, That's a surprise...
    However, thank you as i have noticed you are interested in the ghost mode scene, That's sweet considering no one seems to care recently.

-Regarding the subject; i would love to see the following weapons added:
    1. Axe Pure Silver (Or any other skin tbh just keep it only obtainable through the coupon reward system and make sure it wasn't obtainable before) that way people with other Axes don't get upset over it.
    2. AK-47 (Any new skin, as mentioned above, same reasons)
    3. Silenced M4A1 reskin, the fact that the M4-Silver is no longer obtainable is harsh enough, please bring those back.

Thanks for listening.
    -Peace.
  • Thank you for the suggestions!

There are changes coming. Not only to the weapons but to the overall system. We cannot promise that we will add any of the specific weapons mentioned above though.
  • [GM]Grumpy wrote: »
    Thank you for the suggestions!

There are changes coming. Not only to the weapons but to the overall system. We cannot promise that we will add any of the specific weapons mentioned above though.

glad to know some changes are coming....but here's to hoping we keep permanent weapons and even preferably expand back to having permanents at 80 coupon tier and the 100 tier still.

Thanks for letting us know. Many people take in consideration the coupon section as a good compensation for not winning in ZP crates. Hope you are not planning to remove the permanent weapons. You know what the players want. Don't let us down.

54d.jpg

Please keep permanent weps
  • Pyrex00 wrote: »
    Please keep permanent weps
    Every tier will be 1-Day M16s :)
  • Every tier will be 1-Day M16s :)

Can't wait to stack up on all those m16s! :P lol

Changes in the system.... this could either turn out really bad or really well....
  • ghoster1 wrote: »
    Changes in the system.... this could either turn out really bad or really well....
    Really well. Trust me, I've seen the future, and it is good.
  • Some suggestions for the new coupons weapon!

1- More permanent coupon weapons start with 80 Coupons?
    - dual desert Eagle with new skin
    - AA 12 Buster
    - grenade permanent
    - M4A1 with new skin
    - RPK with new skin

- Barrett M82A1 Nobel best or Gold or any new skin
    - Styer TMP
    - kriss super
    - Axe with new skin
    - Scar Light with new skin
    - Anaconda-Silencer
    - IAS with new skin
    If i forget something i will Edite

After last coupons rewards I think your asking for to much lol. I see nothing on this list that would come close to the new coupons rewards besides the axe and scar light.
  • A Permanent Axe or M4a1s for 100 Coupons Would Be a Great Choice.
  • [size=+2]
    To be honest i don't think high tier items will be released as a reward of 100 coupons, since coupons are obtained easily while spinning GP/ZP crates and with the EP market it's much easier but who knows what the GMs are planning. Melees sounds good though. [/size]
  • Really well. Trust me, I've seen the future, and it is good.

which day in the future ? :D soon or couple month ? :D
  • Really well. Trust me, I've seen the future, and it is good.

Does it consist with me getting back my ak wem? If so, then wow do I agree
  • id like to see a barrete sniper( any version even the simple one)or maybe gold katana or m4a1-s with different skin.
  • Pyrex00 wrote: »
    Does it consist with me getting back my ak wem? If so, then wow do I agree

How'd you lose it lmfao
  • I'd suggest a permanent DE variant in coupons.
    Like DE Silver for 80/100 Coupons.
    And Cheytac (the simple one) permanent , for 100 coupons.
    That would be nice.
  • CrystalEX wrote: »
    How'd you lose it lmfao

I didn't lose it I asked for another gun because the ak had some problems. But it was the greatest gun I've ever used in CF mainly because I'm a fanboy of aks. But i want it back so bad it's insane... for you it's a gun with a sticker but it's way more than that. Only ak users would understand...... I wish I can get it back....
  • 100 Counpon: An AK-47 (Bad Ass Skin), Axe BC (normal skin) and One HandGun( Maybe The Best Of PISTOL Anaconda Gold Black )
  • CO_OSPI wrote: »
    100 Counpon: An AK-47 (Bad Ass Skin), Axe BC (normal skin) and One HandGun( Maybe The Best Of PISTOL Anaconda Gold Black )

I personally think they should keep the perm regular axe rare because only the old timers have this axe (including me 8) ) a gold axe in 100 would be nice.
  • Ixith wrote: »
    i've added my personal input in red within the quote of your suggested weapon choices.

I agree with you , very nice !