Ghost Mode: Would you rather?

Would you rather

Only be good on BL OR Only be good on GR

Have high ping OR Have low FPS

Never use breath down but be allowed to use any melee OR Use breath down but can only ever use a regular knife

Win a tournament after going 0-8 in every game and getting carried OR Get 20+ kills both sides but end up losing to someone you hate

Be the best to ever touch the game but everyone hates you OR be just an average player but everyone will respect you

Have everyone(even friends) think you hack when you actually don't OR Be a hacker but everyone thinks you're naturally amazing

Comments

• Would you rather

Only be good on BL OR Only be good on GR?
    bl has more potential for fun. gr can get boring

Have high ping OR Have low FPS?
    no way i can bhop with low fps so ill pick the one that makes me harder to kill

Never use breath down but be allowed to use any melee OR Use breath down but can only ever use a regular knife?
    i pub too much

Win a tournament after going 0-8 in every game and getting carried OR Get 20+ kills both sides but end up losing to someone you hate?
    happens all the time and its not that bad :)

Be the best to ever touch the game but everyone hates you OR be just an average player but everyone will respect you?
    alrdy there wouldnt give it up for anythin!!! Xdd

Have everyone(even friends) think you hack when you actually don't OR Be a hacker but everyone thinks you're naturally amazing?
    hackin gets borin :/ and i dont talk to many ppl so np

good questions brother im sure this thread will be lit af defibntely wont die by tomorow lol
  • -Only be good on BL OR Only be good on GR
    I'd say only be good on BL. It's easier to learn GR.

-Have high ping OR Have low FPS
    Used to play with desperatly low fps, I can survive with that. High ping tilts me too much when hits don't register.

-Never use breath down but be allowed to use any melee OR Use breath down but can only ever use a regular knife
    Be able to use any melee, there's probably someone spraying his AK somewhere, so I don't need breath down.

-Win a tournament after going 0-8 in every game and getting carried OR Get 20+ kills both sides but end up losing to someone you hate
    #Winning. Lost too many times.

-Be the best to ever touch the game but everyone hates you OR be just an average player but everyone will respect you
    I am an average player now and it's less irritating to play than when I was any good, so second choice for me.

-Have everyone(even friends) think you hack when you actually don't OR Be a hacker but everyone thinks you're naturally amazing
    Being right when everyone else is wrong can be delightful.
  • Would you rather

Only be good on BL OR Only be good on GR?
    i prefer sparing my ear for later use

Have high ping OR Have low FPS?
    i prefer dying from an fps lag than not registering a hit...

Never use breath down but be allowed to use any melee OR Use breath down but can only ever use a regular knife?
    i enjoy using a knife in general

Win a tournament after going 0-8 in every game and getting carried OR Get 20+ kills both sides but end up losing to someone you hate?
    i mean if i go 0-8 for a good cause like planting or for distraction in general i dont mind it

Be the best to ever touch the game but everyone hates you OR be just an average player but everyone will respect you?
    since the gm community has too many fake people...

Have everyone(even friends) think you hack when you actually don't OR Be a hacker but everyone thinks you're naturally amazing?
  • Would you rather

Play vs. VIP abusersOR Play vs. players with character items
  • 7thsense wrote: »
    Would you rather

Already good BL not good GR, I like cf life as is

I get mad enough at random screen freezes, constantly low fps would kill me

Never use breath down but be allowed to use any melee OR Use breath down but can only ever use a regular knife
    Cannot knife for my life anymore...

Win a tournament after going 0-8 in every game and getting carried OR Get 20+ kills both sides but end up losing to someone you hate
    Rather be considered an amazing player than be in an amazing clan

Be the best to ever touch the game but everyone hates you OR be just an average player but everyone will respect you
    Crave the love from others... but goals man

Have everyone(even friends) think you hack when you actually don't OR Be a hacker but everyone thinks you're naturally amazing
    Have had it happen on my alts, it's pretty fun.

Greatly enjoyed this, but there was only 2 questions that were actually thought provoking ;)
  • Be good at BL: you can do more on BL. you can listen to music, play at work, play half afk without dying/people noticing. easier to stand out. higher potential. if ur good at gr, it still only takes 1 gun firing nearby to screw u over. 7 years ago i'd pick GR though.

High ping. can't ever go back to low fps. can't see what's going on. i need my game to look pretty and be smooth. if you have high ping, you can still find ways to be effective for the team. just have to change playstyle and no more being rambo. i can understand why some people would choose low fps though. it's playable if you're used to it. (depending how low. say about 18fps)

bd + knife. most of the melees are pretty much the same thing anyway. boxing gloves/brass knuckles left clicking only would be fun.. for about 20 minutes. plus it's hard to get anything done alone without bd. especially clutching. and nothing beats the satisfaction of the knife.

lose getting 20+ kills each side. if i do well, i'm happy and having fun. if i don't, i'm disappointed. don't mind losing if it isn't my fault.

be the best ever but hated: imaging striving for respect from a dying game's online community... lol!

be a hacker but everyone thinks you're amazing: ; )

Would you rather only use smgs or you can use rifles but you only get 2 clips

play gr without headphones or play bl without a space bar (no jumping of any sort)

ur stuck with 170 ping forever and u only can choose 1 gun for a tourny against non restrcited players: which regular gun do u choose: m4, ak47, awm, mp5, xm1014, m60

ahmed and medo mohammad tell you "hhhh n1" and "very bro" or -Z- tells you "i'm disappointed" but he's beside you irl and naked so that kinda makes up for it
  • Gonna answer my own questions as well as everyone else's

I've always found doing well on BL is more satisfying than GR

if Z can be 2nd g.o.a.t. (after me) with 180 ping then why not

as much as I love knife, I would throw my laptop out the window the moment I face an armor right clicking chnk.

going negative is worse than losing 14-0. might as well make myself look good instead.

every1 already hates me, now all I have to do is be the best. lol sike already am

hacking is fun. now imagine people thinking you're good instead of hackusating

Play vs. VIP abusersOR Play vs. players with character items
    i don't understand what character items are exactly im assuming armor n stuff so yeah

smg includes my favourite Dual Uzi Crimsons and OP stuff like TMP nowadays so it's an ez choice

play gr without headphones or play bl without a space bar (no jumping of any sort)
    BL without spacebar, would take off breath down and run backwards on top of a site while teammates do all the work #aversionstrats

ur stuck with 170 ping forever and u only can choose 1 gun for a tourny against non restrcited players: which regular gun do u choose: m4, ak47, awm, mp5, xm1014, m60
    Ak47 cause i'm not gonna do well anyway, might as well spray in my team's ears to piiss them off too

ahmed and medo mohammad tell you "hhhh n1" and "very bro" or -Z- tells you "i'm disappointed" but he's beside you irl and naked so that kinda makes up for it
    I always appreciate the support from my egyptian brethren
  • paul begged me to bump his thread so

use smgs or you can use rifles but you only get 2 clips

play gr without headphones(even though i'd just quit lol)or play bl without a space bar (no jumping of any sort)

• JudgeSim wrote: »
    -Z- tells you "i'm disappointed" but he's beside you irl and naked so that kinda makes up for it

That's sexy af
  • lBanned wrote: »
    im sure this thread will be lit af defibntely wont die by tomorow lol
    bump . lol
  • Only be good on BL OR Only be good on GR
    A lot ofpeople are good on GR, but someone great at BL can change the outcome of a match

Hate low FPSand then I could finally tank

Need my axe10/10

Win a tournament after going 0-8 in every gameand getting carried OR Get 20+kills both sides but end up losing to someone you hate
    All thatmatters is the win, and you can go negative and still play a vital role

Be the best to ever touch the game but everyone hates you OR
    be just an average player but everyone will respect you
    Respect all day

Have everyone(even friends) think you hack whenyou actually don't OR Be a hackerbut everyone thinks you're naturally amazing
    Hackers are trash
  • Would you rather

I think that BL is usually the side that gets the easy rounds, and being a strong GR will just counter that.

It's impossible to play with low FPS...trust me. I'll just be praying for reg I guess :D

I think that breath down is overrated sometimes, and I don't think I could use a knife in GM even if my life depended on it.

It's a little too embarrassing being the one carried, won't say any names of anyone though :) Plus I love a good revenge trashing. Trash talk is encouraged ;)

Wouldn't be very fun to play CF if everyone hated me IMO.

It's so annoying when all people do is call you hack. Sure it bumps your ego, but i'd rather mess around with people's minds ;)

Play vs. VIP abusers OR Play vs. players with character items
    VIPs trigger me. I'd have more fun playing against someone with full armor.

Would you rather only use smgs OR you can use rifles but you only get 2 clips
    I use two clips in like the first minute lol.

Play GR without headphones OR Play BL without a space bar (no jumping of any sort)
    I pray bunny hopping never gets removed, considering it's technically a glitch.

Ur stuck with 170 ping forever and u only can choose 1 gun for a tourny against non restricted players: which regular gun do u choose: m4, ak47, awm, mp5, xm1014, m60
    This is my goto gun for anything honestly, reliable but deadly :D

ahmed and medo mohammad tell you "hhhh n1" and "very bro" OR -Z- tells you "i'm disappointed" but he's beside you irl and naked so that kinda makes up for it
    Honestly speaking, if Z ever told me that i'd probably quit GM forever. The egy thing would make my day haha ;)

• 7thsense wrote: »
    Gonna answer my own questions as well as everyone else's

Noob sprays can help a lot on GR, while runners are deadly for teammates on BL

I never have fps lower than 130 so idk, but if the change of fps takes away my screenlag then I would rather have high ping

Breath down wont help when I have to face those guys who can hear breath down ghosts as far as I hear no-breath down ones. Katana is babe so sorry knife

Sorry ya rich fella, I'm poor so even a bit of ZP reward will do. And nubs will only remember you as a tourney winner, not bot frag or whatever.

As long as I'm legit

I tried hacking dozen of times but failed.

Play vs. VIP abusers OR Play vs. players with character items
    Here go those VIP m4 sprayers who called me noob cos I was using G36K

Just wait for your teammates to die and pick up guns

I can pinpoint better without sound. End.

I saw some guys with ping 200+ rekt everyone with their MGs so yeah.

I already have a bunch of egy friends, but if Z ever say anything to me regardless, I would buy myself some jelly to celebrate.