Goodbye crossfire

Hi everyone, My name is CyberTwerk.

I have been playing crossfire for 7 years now. I had a lot of fun and met tons of great people. I’m in a great clan (CyberCats) and have won a decent amount of skins in this game. This has sadly come to an end. On Friday 25 November I received a ban on my account. Permanently. Several tickets later, I found out I got banned for hacking (which is obviously not true). There’s sadly nothing I can do about this issue and I’m hereby quitting crossfire.

I would like to thank my clan for the support and the great times, everyone from my friends list, the GM’s for creating awesome events and epic streams and the MODS for making the forum a better place.

Special thanks to: lilly, antz, cindy, engin, kittymeow, cyberkitty, Girls, tit, lemon, holly and HIT.
It’s been a fantastic 7 years. I’ll really miss you guys.

-CyberTwerk

Comments

• Hey CyberTwerk,

The CrossFire team wouldn't permanently ban you without having solid evidence of you hacking. It's a shame that this has happened however, I wish you the best of luck in the future!

~Abel
  • abel95 wrote: »
    Hey CyberTwerk,

The CrossFire team wouldn't permanently ban you without having solid evidence of you hacking. It's a shame that this has happened however, I wish you the best of luck in the future!

~Abel
    Happened in one friend aswell, and that guy was just an average player who played maybe 2-3 times for a lil bit per week lol, he was for vacations for one month and when he came back he tried to login in CF but his account was permanently blocked.He sent support tickets and told them that he banned for hacking....

Too bad twerk :(, i know you, i met you many times in game....
    Sadly the real hackers are still out and rolling free....:(
  • [size=+2]
    Oh my god !! what type of a joke is this? O.O Why would they ban you ? I've known you for a long time and you've never did anything that violated their rules!! , So now they're giving out bans randomly ?? :@ , Bugging ribbons/ Broken events and now they're permanently blocking randomly !! GG really :S :S , seeing this thread made me decide that i won't even spend any more money in this game.. [/size]
  • Dang, so you had to leave that way. Good luck with whatever you got going on man!
  • What kind of bad joke is that ? i mean wtf ? why they banned u u never used any kind of hack or violated any rules this is really bull**** the GMs should give u the prove that u hacked and im pretty sure there is no prove that u violated any rule or hacked and no one had acces to ur account bc i know that u would never give anyone ur password so what kind of joke is that **** u didnt deserved a ban... the real hackers from ranked etc deserve a permanent ban but not u u are a really kind person and the time with u was nice im glad that i met u there i hope u get unbanned... anyways i wish u good luck in the future!
  • z8games replies

Sorry for the links, I don't know how to upload pictures here.

http://prntscr.com/de1je3

http://prntscr.com/de1kfn

http://prntscr.com/de1kq7

I'm an IT student, and my guess is that Xtrap picked up on a program I was working on(which is totally unrelated to Cf in any way, since I only make webapplications). I don't see any other reason how they could have 'proof' I'm hacking. I find it sad that the real hackers keep playing in ranked while innocent people get banned. The worst part is that I didn't even get to try out the guns that I won on black Friday , rip m4a1 xs ancient dragon, m4a1 cc aqua aurora and chaytac graffiti lol.

- CyberTwerk
  • stt33f wrote: »

I'm an IT student, and my guess is that Xtrap picked up on a program I was working on(which is totally unrelated to Cf in any way, since I only make webapplications). I don't see any other reason how they could have 'proof' I'm hacking. I find it sad that the real hackers keep playing in ranked while innocent people get banned. The worst part is that I didn't even get to try out the guns that I won on black Friday , rip m4a1 xs ancient dragon, m4a1 cc aqua aurora and chaytac graffiti lol.

- CyberTwerk
    This is a pathetic joke. CyberTwerk is one of our best and long standing lieutenants in our great clan CyberCats. Reason for ban? He was spinning crates when his pc crashed and when he logged back in it said Permanently Banned. Twerk has spent an absolute fortune on zp and this ban stinks of injustice. This clan prides itself on on being anti hack anti farm and anti glitch. I have played alongside twerk for many years now and we have very good games and also very poor games too . We are not pros but when we get it together we truly hold our own and in all these years i have NEVER seen anything to suggest hacking on his part. We do not have any favouritism in this clan and anyone caught hacking is kicked be they lieutenant or not. What is happening to this game? We see so many mistakes nowadays and this is a HUGE ERROR.. Please reinstate our clan member and sort out the many True hackers in this messed up game.
    Hi everyone, My name is CyberTwerk.

I have been playing crossfire for 7 years now. I had a lot of fun and met tons of great people. I’m in a great clan (CyberCats) and have won a decent amount of skins in this game. This has sadly come to an end. On Friday 25 November I received a ban on my account. Permanently. Several tickets later, I found out I got banned for hacking (which is obviously not true). There’s sadly nothing I can do about this issue and I’m hereby quitting crossfire.

I would like to thank my clan for the support and the great times, everyone from my friends list, the GM’s for creating awesome events and epic streams and the MODS for making the forum a better place.

Special thanks to: lilly, antz, cindy, engin, kittymeow, cyberkitty, Girls, tit, lemon, holly and HIT.
    It’s been a fantastic 7 years. I’ll really miss you guys.

-CyberTwerk

It can NOT end this way... you need to try recover your account back. They will ask for Security Questions and past ID Transactions ect. If you bother to explain to them in best detail, what you think went wrong, and provide proof of account's ownership, they should restore it back to you in a heart-beat!

Don't give up, players like you should only leave until this game shuts-down.

Here is the link and then go on Account Administration: http://support.z8games.com/us/index.php?/Tickets/Submit
  • Hello Twekyyy :(:( i'm so sad for your loss :( Damn man .. i hope u would come back so soon mate .. i will realy miss you bro i hope to see u again ...later bro <3<3 t's a shame that this has happened , i wish you the best of luck Stef..

IGN : Cyber-]16.
  • Sorry to hear about what happened to your account, would be nice if a GM can reply to this thread.
  • Tuga1991 wrote: »
    It can NOT end this way... you need to try recover your account back. They will ask for Security Questions and past ID Transactions ect. If you bother to explain to them in best detail, what you think went wrong, and provide proof of account's ownership, they should restore it back to you in a heart-beat!

Don't give up, players like you should only leave until this game shuts-down.

Here is the link and then go on Account Administration: http://support.z8games.com/us/index.php?/Tickets/Submit

[size=+2]
    Problem is he kept sending tickets already and they don't even look at it , In a race to close it as fast as they can which is so weird and annoying , if this game dies it'll be because of the staff working on the tickets .[/size]
  • Question...

Is this man waste 7 years of gaming with his clan and friends and spend lot of money to ban himself ?

I ask this question coz everyday we saw a goodbye from old player.

Same time swarm of hackers covered servers !

I don't know this guy, i didn't meet him , but z8 must think about it, if this guy telling the truth that he didn't use hack it will make z8 name in the hall of shame.

- CyberTwerk

So Z8 say in a final reply that they have reviewed the dispute and they have come to the conclusion that the account violated the terms of service of game policies. So now will not respond to ANY further requests regarding the same issue.
    So that is it. No more questions allowed to be asked.There is NO explanation on HOW he violated the terms of service.. It would be fair to ask for a specific reason. It is not right to leave a guy puzzled as to not knowing the specific reason as to why he has been banned. So now he is just sitting at home and racking his brains as to what could possibly have happened . We need answers because a lot of us have thrown hundreds and even thousands of pounds on this game. We should ALL think twice before buying anymore ZP .
    Have fun children and think VERY carefully before you waste any more money on this game. The end is nigh? you betcha.
  • It's a real shame, this was the friend I was referring to in my other thread.

The best thing to do is to send tickets again and again, until something happens - the advice every gave (including myself)

What kind of system is keep trying to get help until someone competent answers?? Why can't someone actually help the first time around...

I might be quitting soon as well if Stef doesn't get his account back, that's if I don't get permanently banned for no reason first.
  • This has really turned our clan upside down here. We are not kiddies looking for a cheap thrill in hacking. This is an adult clan which behaves responsibly and we do all we can to help ban hackers, CyberCats HELP crossfire by policing our gaming community and we will not take it lying down that we have a great lieutenant of this clan banned for a problem that is not of his making. 7 years we have been together here and all ruined by something not of our doing. This could have affected any one of us. Something is wrong in this game and it needs to be sorted.As Cybertwerk is now unable to send anymore tickets to support i am asking for any friendly mods that might want to help us with any suggestions other than send a ticket to help us please.
  • OMG , seriously now? Are you giving up this way? , I don't know you and i've never met you in-game , but as you said that you've spent alot of money on this game , so there is no reason for you to use hack!
    It's unfair that they don't response to your tickets anymore , Even though, keep sending them tickets if they read it ,they gonna know the truth and maybe they change their bad ass choice !
    You can send them the real information of your account, to verify that you are the real owner of this account and you haven't missed up with any of their policies yet!

I really hope you get your account back, Good Luck buddy , and keep this in mind "never give up".
    If they won't hear you anymore and they got to their final decision, you can ask for your money back or atleast half of what you've paid them, however, its just a game and won't give you ANYTHING in your real life, there will be a day when you quit , but i hope this day comes when you take the decision to let go!
    It's so sad to hear this, and once again i wish you the best of luck!
  • Keep on fighting for your Account. They OBV made a mistake in the ban you got. Don't give up. we all support you in this.
  • That's a damn shame. I will say that CyberCats's history of having a zero-tolerance policy towards hacking is something I've seen first hand, going back more than 4 years ago.

I think the GMs owe CyberTwerk an explanation, if not a complete lift of the ban.
  • That is unbelievable... How does this happen? I hope you get your account again... We are as your clan friends, support you in this situation ! We love you CyberTwerk and we want to see you in CyberCats Clan again ! :(
  • This Indicates That it Shows Crossfire System Failure , This is Ridiculous How That Can be, Twerk is banned for Hack ? is This Joke or Something ? Twerk is one of the Most Honorable Players in this Game , There must be a Freaking Mistake or bug or Something Happened Wrong , He is one of Those who Leads our clan for 7 years , why Should he use Hack while he Have High Rank ,in Addition to He is one of the Most Players that Spending money on This game .... He was banned while he was Spending his money on this game ... Wake up (CF) We Want our LT to be back .

IGN : black.cat
  • Antz told me what happened and i couldnt believe it, it still does all seem like some bad joke.
    I have to say i am honored to even be mentioned in your goodbye post since ive been with you guys for just a year.
    Cant imagine the frustration u must be feeling right now but i just dont know what i can do to help.
    Support in this game never did offer any real support tbh. Its only black and white to them even if you truly never did anything to alter the game.
    I wont be as yellow without you :(
    Please if you want to stay be sure to contact me.

CyberLemon
  • If your innocent I'm sure the team will review the matter and help you out. Good luck also been playing since beta
  • I can assure you, you are wasting your time on support. Even if your dad was a GM, you're not getting unbanned. They don't like apologising therefore a mistake was never made. More new temporary staff please! We would like to see more bans from people who have never played the game!
    Bluur11 wrote: »
    If your innocent I'm sure the team will review the matter and help you out. Good luck also been playing since beta

Which game are you playing?

- CyberTwerk

I doubt it since illegal programs only get you banned for 3/7 days. Someone reported you and the staff member that reviewed it found you were hacking/cheating. Don't break the rules and you won't get banned, simple as that.
  • I_Sasuke wrote: »
    I doubt it since illegal programs only get you banned for 3/7 days. Someone reported you and the staff member that reviewed it found you were hacking/cheating. Don't break the rules and you won't get banned, simple as that.

Please go away with your negativity.This thread is not for that purpose. We are trying to help a Legit player here.
  • AtomAntz wrote: »
    Please go away with your negativity.This thread is not for that purpose. We are trying to help a Legit player here.

or he could go post farming somewhere else
  • AtomAntz wrote: »
    or he could go post farming somewhere else

What he said is correct though. The player has been issued a permanent ban through the manual system. Automatic bans from x-trap are only permanent to repeat offenders.
This discussion has been closed.