Ping limit !

2»

Comments

• [GM]Grumpy wrote: »
    Ping restrictions on rooms are more feasible through an item i believe but it is not available in our version yet. We can ask to have it as a trial, we'll see.

Yes please! Also...would it be too much to ask of you to ask for other things as well for our version? Like a certain new GM map, and other new maps that exist in the CF Dimensions but just not here?
    also...if you make this/those happen....you'll become my favorite GM of the current GM staffers. (no offense to all you other GMs but Grumpy just took the cake with that reply.)
  • For how long am I going to die behind the walls? Just make this a thing already.
  • iDupree wrote: »
    For how long am I going to die behind the walls? Just make this a thing already.

Till every european and american player leaves. Then z8 will scratch their head and think about a way to get them back. Just like with the hackers invasions in 2010/2011/2012/2013
  • nGhost wrote: »
    Till every european and american player leaves. Then z8 will scratch their head and think about a way to get them back. Just like with the hackers invasions in 2010/2011/2012/2013

Exactly. Whenever there is no NA/UK players, they'll try to bring back players with Events, giving out crates for people who dont spend 1 cent in the game.

And 2016 is another hack wave.
    An overall ping restriction on the server itself might not be possible, as you know ping technically changes every second and if at the moment you clicked on that server your ping was 1ms higher you won't be able to join.

Ping restrictions on rooms are more feasible through an item i believe but it is not available in our version yet. We can ask to have it as a trial, we'll see.

It's good to see an official statement about that matter
    PLEASE do what you can to have this item in the GP section
    If ping limitation is free for GP ZP CF NA won't recover and achieve its former glory but it will be saved for like 2-3 more years
  • ping restriction - urgently

Make this an option for host when making new room. Let me choose ping form say 60max, 100 max, 200 max and so on. So when guy with 250 ping try to apply for room he would be restricted by ping criteria. Is that so hard? I think is not. So guys who like teleporting on map and having few k ping let them play with option unrestricted (as default for example).

Can you realise that is so stupid to buy vip guns and play against bigg lager and suck!!! It is so frustrated and worst then hack. 2010 was best year for cross and pings was 80 max. Rarely was some with higher ping.

By the way i would like to know this: how in this game some with high ping have advantage if we know that higher ping should suck related to lower ping. How is that possible in this game. Higher ping is hard to kill !!! Is that related to cheating tools and guys appear as higher pings as really not so high (120 for example).

Can some explain that ? Thank in advance !
    An overall ping restriction on the server itself might not be possible, as you know ping technically changes every second and if at the moment you clicked on that server your ping was 1ms higher you won't be able to join.

Only time will tell.