High ranks in GM are pure cancer.

3/4 of the higher ranking players that I've run into that play BL consistently whine and cry "omg nice spray" any time you kill them. It's either that or they call "hacks". It's as if their ego's are so inflated with their ranks that they cant handle losing to another player that not their rank or higher.

Comments

• Well, that's just what happens when a mode dies down.

It's mostly elitists that remain, and naturally they'd assume that they and they alone have the finesse that some random that just strayed into the mode apparently cannot have. Leading to pretty big egos, naturally.

And GM has been plagued with MGs and Hacks aswell (Free RPK VIP, anyone?), therefore leading players to develop a mindset that anyone who sprays or somehow kills them is a cheater or a sprayer (Or well, a Noob).

Generally, the more Skill based a Mode is, the more people will look down upon you when you get a "cheap" kill, for example.

I'd have to not shoot at a ghost in order to not get branded a sprayer, that's how bad it is lol
  • Not all high ranks do that. Probably all high ranked players who have no or little experience may cry about hacks and spray because they don't really know how to play Ghost Mode.
    However, if you actually take notice in Ghost Mode games, 99% of the rooms, there is always at least one player in GR spraying with an LMG, Thompson or a similar weapon.obviously they will complain about this if they're playing as GR as it's stopping them from being able to pinpoint ghosts as well as they could without the sprayers.
    As for high ranks playing as BL, they may have similar reasons to complain about people spraying as they may get killed randomly by a sprayer with an LMG, Thompson etc.

Now, if you're talking about a high ranked ghost mode player "crying" about another ghost mode player, then maybe theyre having a bad day and are getting annoyed easily or that they've played with so many low rank hackers before that a low ranked account that is a skilled ghost mode player is a rare sight.

Think about all of the possibilities before complaining yourself. If they do "cry" then explain how you killed them. If they carry on crying, ignore them.
  • I don't whine or cry, but I can still vouche for me being pure cancer
  • claire9822 wrote: »
    Not all high ranks do that. Probably all high ranked players who have no or little experience may cry about hacks and spray because they don't really know how to play Ghost Mode.
    However, if you actually take notice in Ghost Mode games, 99% of the rooms, there is always at least one player in GR spraying with an LMG, Thompson or a similar weapon.obviously they will complain about this if they're playing as GR as it's stopping them from being able to pinpoint ghosts as well as they could without the sprayers.
    As for high ranks playing as BL, they may have similar reasons to complain about people spraying as they may get killed randomly by a sprayer with an LMG, Thompson etc.

Now, if you're talking about a high ranked ghost mode player "crying" about another ghost mode player, then maybe theyre having a bad day and are getting annoyed easily or that they've played with so many low rank hackers before that a low ranked account that is a skilled ghost mode player is a rare sight.

Think about all of the possibilities before complaining yourself. If they do "cry" then explain how you killed them. If they carry on crying, ignore them.
    The thing is, I'm a first lieutenant. They should know that I know what Im doing. If it was just them complaining, I wouldnt care so much about it, but people like them have led to me being kicked from rooms. So yes, I have my reasons to be here complaining, it's not pleasant being kicked just because you're doing well in a match.
  • If you get kicked from GR, Just remember that it is your team (GR) that's kicking you, Not BL................ Some players on GR like to PIN POINT. And so the sprayers ruin this. So they get kicked.
  • If you get kicked from GR, Just remember that it is your team (GR) that's kicking you, Not BL................ Some players on GR like to PIN POINT. And so the sprayers ruin this. So they get kicked.

Do realize that its a common thing for players to leave, and join the other team in an attempt to kick the player they dont like. I've been kicked from numerous GM matches by people who refused to believe that I wasnt hacking.
    I don't think you realize the point of this thread.
  • The problem with ghost mode is that it is a fairly small community so most people know each other and if you're new people either 1: think you're an alt trying to troll or 2: a hacker. Most people tend to kick first and ask questions never and it is a real problem which hurts the mode. I can think of a few clans who arbitrarily kick people because they're children. My advice is to just keep playing. Use a silenced gun and anyone good probably won't kick you even if you do spray (granted you aren't following them around and spraying). If someone hackusates you, well unfortunately there's nothing you can do but show them their own stupidity by staying around. Also I wouldn't get in arguments with people because it's really not worth it most of the time.
  • can confirm. i am high rank and i also complain about spray. we must address this this game-breaking problem before everything else!

possible solutions:

1) demote every one to smiley faces forever
    2) disable all crossfire public chat
    3) adjust all gunfire rates to 2 bullets per second.
  • The thing is, I'm a first lieutenant. They should know that I know what Im doing. If it was just them complaining, I wouldnt care so much about it, but people like them have led to me being kicked from rooms. So yes, I have my reasons to be here complaining, it's not pleasant being kicked just because you're doing well in a match.

After all these vip's, first lieutenant is the old SFC/Master Sergeant... Don't expect much from high ranks, especially in ghostmode. I literally know like most good ghostmode players that aren't "cancerous" and its not that many.... Crying's always been something special in ghostmode.

You're not the only one that gets the boot, especially at Lieutenant I think you get the boot then most old ghostmoders who are Corperal +. We get kicked so often its hard finishing a game. I'd suggest adding some good ghostmode players to your friends list and play with them. There's always 1 or 2 rooms in NA 1 that have some good players, you'll probs not get kicked there, especially if they know you.
    iAnarchy wrote: »
    The problem with ghost mode is that it is a fairly small community so most people know each other and if you're new people either 1: think you're an alt trying to troll or 2: a hacker. Most people tend to kick first and ask questions never and it is a real problem which hurts the mode. I can think of a few clans who arbitrarily kick people because they're children. My advice is to just keep playing. Use a silenced gun and anyone good probably won't kick you even if you do spray (granted you aren't following them around and spraying). If someone hackusates you, well unfortunately there's nothing you can do but show them their own stupidity by staying around. Also I wouldn't get in arguments with people because it's really not worth it most of the time.

Please getting in arguments is the only reason I play. Breaking people's egos' is probably the most satisfying thing you can do on crossfire :D
  • I'd say maybe 2/4 high ranks in GM are cancer. I can't even play on my alt, which is a corporal, because everytime I get a kill, I'm instantly accused a hacker because my rank is so low, and I'm kicked by these high ranked VIP players who are seen as "professional" GM players, even if they suck at pp. Even on my main. Sometimes, I use a machine gun, but people fail to realize that I wasn't spraying, and they assume it just because there's a machine gun in my hands. I have a few people and clans in my head, who are really terrible and think they're good, but this is the forums for sake.
    But, a simple fix is to play with good friends and kick whatever rat is on your team.
  • In my career the high ranks cry just as much as the nubkins. I laugh more at the high ranks tho and try to reason with the nublets. Neither work most of the time lol
  • JudgeSim wrote: »
    can confirm. i am high rank and i also complain about spray. we must address this this game-breaking problem before everything else!

possible solutions:

1) demote every one to smiley faces forever
    2) disable all crossfire public chat
    3) adjust all gunfire rates to 2 bullets per second.

omg the +1 is real

yea all the new guys think they top stuff and qq about stupid things. Its fun to go on alts and watch them call you a hakr :)
  • Just 2 days ago I was on my smiley face account playing GM. Only 1 person figured out who I was. I got kicked from 3 games by 2 "GM" clans. The community's so small that if people think you hack, you're known to everyone and you're guaranteed to get kicked from every game you join with those people or their clannies.
  • Just 2 days ago I was on my smiley face account playing GM. Only 1 person figured out who I was. I got kicked from 3 games by 2 "GM" clans. The community's so small that if people think you hack, you're known to everyone and you're guaranteed to get kicked from every game you join with those people or their clannies.

Yeah that's pretty much true, yet some cheaters are still around...

The GM community is very small and it's really too bad how much of it is filled with cancer.
  • I would complain about spray if it's excessive to the point that I start to get a headache. Some people play with mgs and thompsons that I know who can pinpoint but don't spray yet they still get kicked for it. Pinpointing now apparently is a new "hack" same with bhop. sometimes playing with 1 or 2 friends doesn't help because in the end the votes still end up 10 / 6 or more for a kick vote. You should be able also to tell when someone is joking but because the Ghost mode community isn't that big everything now is taken seriously. Little is being done about ghost mode and in my opinion its pass the point where you shouldn't even care anymore. I see people getting accused every day. I get accused also, so do alot of people I know. Continue to play with friends or stay away from the mode altogether.

#GhostModeCancerFilled
  • ST6Ghost wrote: »
    I would complain about spray if it's excessive to the point that I start to get a headache. Some people play with mgs and thompsons that I know who can pinpoint but don't spray yet they still get kicked for it. Pinpointing now apparently is a new "hack" same with bhop. sometimes playing with 1 or 2 friends doesn't help because in the end the votes still end up 10 / 6 or more for a kick vote. You should be able also to tell when someone is joking but because the Ghost mode community isn't that big everything now is taken seriously. Little is being done about ghost mode and in my opinion its pass the point where you shouldn't even care anymore. I see people getting accused every day. I get accused also, so do alot of people I know. Continue to play with friends or stay away from the mode altogether.

#GhostModeCancerFilled

That can still be annoying even if they aren't spraying, but I don't think that it is a good reason for a kick. Sometimes I use my M14 in GM rooms and people ask me to change my gun and its understandable. Now if someone is being a little b****, no holds barred.
  • Personally spraying doesn't really bother me. Yeah MG's, AK's and what not are going to be annoying but if you are hearing it all the time, you just learn to block it out and listen for the breath or at least try too :P Yeah it doesn't get to the point where you literally block out all sound from these loud guns but you just focus on the breath. Even had a few users call me out on using some kind of Rez / hack thing. There are always going to be new players and other players just wanting to try out the mode, can't really blame them if they don't know how to play to be honest. The only reason I would kick is if it got to the point of the game physically getting unplayable for some friends in my game :)

I love Ghost Mode, reason being that I pretty much suck at every other mode and GM seems to be the only mode I can actually play decent. Would be nice to have this mode liven up a bit with events, tournaments and so forth but then again it is just finding the players as there isn't really that many. But yeah anyway ... Loads of people complain but at the end of the day you just kinda have to bite your tongue, let it slide and move on. I get kicked all the time but now I got to the point where I don't really play seriously anymore and I just laugh it off and chat with friends. :D
  • This is because of the fact that most High ranks didn't earn their rank they spent most of the time farming in NA4 for example Yash (look at his kd LOL) is a noob on the other hand we have Filipino that knows what he's actually doing, anyways it all varies on the person. Sadly GM has been one of the most forgotten modes, you pp them they say you hack "i was not moving i was invisible and you walked up to me and killed me, HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK"
  • This is because of the fact that most High ranks didn't earn their rank they spent most of the time farming in NA4 for example Yash (look at his kd LOL) is a noob on the other hand we have Filipino that knows what he's actually doing, anyways it all varies on the person. Sadly GM has been one of the most forgotten modes, you pp them they say you hack "i was not moving i was invisible and you walked up to me and killed me, HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK"

1v1 i am elite ghost mode player play since 09 i am play but i am not good snd playe r :( soory am suck but play lot ok ^.^ :D
  • 1ProInLast wrote: »
    1v1 i am elite ghost mode player play since 09 i am play but i am not good snd playe r :( soory am suck but play lot ok ^.^ :D

yes lets not forget MOTG 2015 winners!!
  • yes lets not forget MOTG 2015 winners!!

Rip, rest in pieces
  • ngl i still dont know who yash is. old ign? any1 halp?
  • lBanned wrote: »
    ngl i still dont know who yash is. old ign? any1 halp?

His old IGN was his forum name: 1proinlast
  • iAnarchy wrote: »
    His old IGN was his forum name: 1proinlast

Huehue can't hide his old identity even if he tried
  • Number_2 wrote: »
    Huehue can't hide his old identity even if he tried

why do you say that?
  • why do you say that?

He can't change his name on the website, and it portrays his old ign...
  • Number_2 wrote: »
    He can't change his name on the website, and it portrays his old ign...

Not everyone can be as secretive as me with my IGN
  • iAnarchy wrote: »
    Not everyone can be as secretive as me with my IGN

Please we all remember your first IGN..... Midopop9/11
  • Best way too play GM now is too play high or drunk..If you play GM sober you will lose your mind with the amount of a..hole players and complainers. Try too find an room with a decent amount of clear thinking people( which is almost impossible). Don't worry soon you will be in the GM community until get used too it. When I first started playing GM at an reasonable rank I was getting kicked also. The egos in this game is laughable. I joked about someone using marco bhop in-game and next thing I know he delete me from friends list. So don't take the stuff be do or say in this game seriously because most of important its just a game after all...