Failed to connect to server

Comments

• i opened the ports but it didnt help and this error is really annoying and making me lose alot of games that i didnt even play in please tell me how to get rid of this error '' failed to connect to server host ''
  • {XeN} wrote: »
    i opened the ports but it didnt help and this error is really annoying and making me lose alot of games that i didnt even play in please tell me how to get rid of this error '' failed to connect to server host ''

Just keep restarting your router until you get rid of it.
    P.S you don't have to close the game each time to restart it.
  • Thanks GM :)
  • so basically this "bug" happens to people in egypt only (for some reason) ?
  • Now it is happening to me... i am trying to get in but nothing...

Failed to connect to server host or Disconnected from server :(

fffff.png
  • "Disconnected from server" only comes when your internet actually disconnects
    but "Failed to connect to host server" happens even when you are connected to the internet
  • Problem Fixed! thanks.
  • reeeeyyreeeeyy Apprentice
    solved thank you.
  • mrz5mrz5 Beginner
    :mad:I have done everything as it is in the commentary but lol UK
  • hummmmmmmmmmmmmmm
  • I got this problem every time after an (monthly) update :(
  • Bigawmer wrote: »
    so basically this "bug" happens to people in egypt only (for some reason) ?

I have same problem and i’m from uk, didn’t had time for a hotfix yet, but as soon as i fix it , i will post here the solution.
    Now it makes me wonder, if the gm’s are telling us that the problem is from our side and not their fault, how many players are we loosing? Not everybody knows how to operate a modem, barely i can do it, let alone someone who barely speaks english from egypt or other african/asian country.
    This might be the end of the game sadly, and i bought 3 vips....
  • I have a problem. Failed to download patch file. What can I do? Fix this problem please..
  • mikel22mikel22 Beginner
    restart your router to fix your internet
  • mikel22 wrote: »
    restart your router to fix your internet

Yes thats the solution, most times I have also this problems, after restarting the router, It will not disconnect anymore.
  • Maybe dev's should focus on game being more stable and not adding new features (that almost no one will use) on a very old game engine.

Just a thought.
  • Server complete down!
  • i made it its now open thanl you very much.;);)
  • CFR888CFR888 Beginner
    شكرا جزيلا
  • CFR888CFR888 Beginner
    thank you very much
  • - Error Message: Failed to connect to server.

- Issue Start Date: 12/02/2020

- Your Location: United Kingdom

- Your ISP: BT Broadband

- IP Address:31.48.111.247

- Operating System: Windows 10 64-bit

- Specific Channels and Servers you cannot connect to: I'm not even able to log in.
  • - Error Message: Failed to connect to server.

- Issue Start Date: 04/06/2020

- Your Location: Romania

- Your ISP: BT Broadband

- IP Address: 192.168.1.100

- Operating System: Windows 10 64-bit

- Specific Channels and Servers you cannot connect to: I'm not even able to log in.
  • I started getting this error since the last CF update. It doesn't seem to be going to get fixed by itself. Any suggestions?
  • PPL the server is under maintenance, everyone is having that error. You can check the status of the server on the CF Patcher, it's on the bottom.
  • After this up date, Getting disconnected after shooting in game. here is the erroe code. Network connection error.Moving to Lobby(1023_0)
  • when i enter the channel i get cf client error can u fix that i think it's not only me who is having that problem ..
  • Cannot log in . Message says error do you want to report? Just made a new account to test out and works perfectly . This proves that it is NOT a pc problem and it is NOT a modem problem.
    When i log in with my new account all i see is errors all around me with nearly all players crashing out of rooms.
    Game is messed up BIG TIME.
    There was a similar error a few months back when a lot of leaders could not log into their own clan.
    Maybe we need a patch to fix this.
  • Lenni1993Lenni1993 Beginner
    same
    the game is a to bad and the support is rly bad
  • juvemanjuveman Beginner
    After this up date, Getting disconnected after shooting in game. here is the erroe code. Network connection error.Moving to Lobby(1023_0)

I have the same problem
    Disconnected several times from server,fix it plz