make the game less p2w by doing this:

2»

Comments

• TamTamTamy wrote: »
    So you openly admit it?

i admit what i buy vips for the small perks like extra exp and the fact someone cant pick it up when they die then yes. not for the ingame op sh!t tho. Like i said they can nerf them i would still openly and happily buy.
  • DarkArtZ wrote: »
    i admit what i buy vips for the perks like extra exp and the fact someone cant pick it up when they die then yes. i also bought it because of the insane reload speed, wallbang, and the fact it barely has no recoil. it helps increase my kills without much effort. Although i said they can nerf them i would still openly and happily buy, i would not, this is a lie so i dont feel as guilty about buying a vip.

Interesting. Please, go on...
    Interesting. Please, go on...

na im done talking waste of my time.
    Many are also abusing the kicking glitch, and aren't getting banned, because somehow paying $80.00 somehow makes you immune to bans..

What is this kicking glitch you speak of? o.O
  • HELL FREAKING YES TAM, finally someone with a brain!
    That's exactly what I've been trying to say.

Raytheon, READ OR SHUT UP. I never said anything about removing VIPS. And no I will not lower myself to purchasing armor nor should I have to use a p2w item to fight other p2w items.
    DarkArtZ wrote: »
    Also i dont disagree i would love the vips to be nerfed. cant tell you how many times ive tried to use a box as cover and a vip just rekts me. nerf the vips i would be alot happier if they did. and thats coming from someone who owns plenty of vips.
    Dude this was one of the major points I've been trying to make.. So did you not read the thread?

For the record, I'm not asking for VIPs to be removed, only nerfed. People will still buy them in loads for those 100% awesome PERKS and the sick skins. They just should NOT be OP when it comes to actual gameplay!
    Also, I agree about the black market, except for the part about high ranking players winning. My friend has a couple different accounts, cant win any on his high ranking one, but he has a couple alt low ranks with egy names, they win event crates easily for some reason.
  • I Agree with this post the vips ruined the game for me and allot of people i could spend 10$ at a time to buy crates here and now but 100$ all at once to buy one gun that makes the game easy doesent seem right and notice you lost about half your community when you did this Z8 maybe some nerfs and better advertisements could bolster your community again i find my self playing on a old map like train or fortress and remember the old days only to realise (V) ****
  • ' wrote:
    Impaled[;4303354']You pay for the skin and the extra GP/EXP/Melee perk. It would still be more effective than GP guns because it has super low recoil, instant reload, melee, etc.

When it comes to spray through box it doesn't matter much. Having someone laughing in your face after pwning you with XM8 just because your M4 OB can't kill them fast enough through boxes is ugly - need I say why?

Long story short, asking to nerf VIP's wallbang just so you can win with non-VVIP guns with full wallbang is not fair. At all.
  • Tbh I don't care that the vip has faster reload etc.

I just hate that nade farmers.. Ok i did it sometimes too. but before the vip came out i was already #26 from the top 100 list.

And now is it not even rare anymore.

And the real ADIGA his name has been changed becouse someone did request it cuz he was inactive. ADIGA paid also much for this game, and as thank his name has been changed.

Well, i just have to accept it.

Anyways, happy new year everbody :)
  • RSAOfAnt wrote: »
    When it comes to spray through box it doesn't matter much. Having someone laughing in your face after pwning you with XM8 just because your M4 OB can't kill them fast enough through boxes is ugly - need I say why?

Long story short, asking to nerf VIP's wallbang just so you can win with non-VVIP guns with full wallbang is not fair. At all.

Using the reason that, because you ran into an arrogant player that "laughed in your face" as an excuse to not nerf something is a poor argument.

If you're not capable of using the full potential of the M4A1 VIP's wallbang, that isn't anybody else's fault but yours.
    Using the reason that, because you ran into an arrogant player that "laughed in your face" as an excuse to not nerf something is a poor argument.

If you're not capable of using the full potential of the M4A1 VIP's wallbang, that isn't anybody else's fault but yours.

You didn't understand his point. His point is, why get rid of the VIP M4's wallbang when a non VIP weapon such as an XM8 has full wallbang?
  • [Barely anyone uses XM8 compared to VIP] and it still doesn't have OP recoil. It's not suppressed either. Most people would rather use a different gun. XM8 just isn't comparable to the M4 VIP, nor anywhere near as OP and far less of a nuisance.

How is it fair that we both shoot the same amount of bullets and all hit but I died while that guy has 7 HP left because my M4 OB dealt less damage to him while his XM8 pwned me at full power?

You are just too ignorant to understand the point here.
    ' wrote:
    Impaled[;4303809']Barely anyone uses XM8 compared to VIP and it still doesn't have OP recoil. It's not suppressed either. Most people would rather use a different gun. XM8 just isn't comparable to the M4 VIP, nor anywhere near as OP and far less of a nuisance.

It doesn't matter, if you guys want to nerf something then I present my point why it should not be. The full wallbang feature exists on some weapons to make them more valuable, and a VVIP piece should NOT be inferior than freebie.
  • Stop acting up, you all know how bad it is to be sprayed down with an m4 while you're trying to aim,VIPs are WAY too op, they should get nerfed but they won't, people who spent 100$ on a gun expect it to be that way, thats why they're wanted.
    They should make a vip restriction on rooms or something, they have Ping restrcion in CFAL, you should do the same thing but with vips, let those guys spray themselves down, but at least give us a damn choice, they are ANNOYING AF, especially when using full armor and skinny ass characters.
  • iS4M wrote: »
    Stop acting up, you all know how bad it is to be sprayed down with an m4 while you're trying to aim,VIPs are WAY too op, they should get nerfed but they won't, people who spent 100$ on a gun expect it to be that way, thats why they're wanted.
    They should make a vip restriction on rooms or something, they have Ping restrcion in CFAL, you should do the same thing but with vips, let those guys spray themselves down, but at least give us a damn choice, they are ANNOYING AF, especially when using full armor and skinny ass characters.

+111111111
  • This game isn't a pay2win even if they do have vip, GP weapons, VIP are still weapon their no favor in any side it just depend on your skills if you can headshot someone from the distance in ship your base to the opponent base and get over a 2.0 kdr with 100 kills your great you can i bet do that to every game and be kicked by noobs
    Lmao sorry about the ending well thats true cause i got kicked because of EscapeArtist members because im noob and i got 5 streak kill just tap the head