About Farming

2»

Comments

• BlindNate wrote: »
    Like i give a eff what you have honest opinion about me.
    Besides since when you're my parents to say: why you're buying virtual guns?
    If you care soo less about this game, why you're even here. If you were smarter (which from the point i see you're obviously not), you wouldn't even be here and spent your time on smart things. But obviously you're just here to troll and talk trash, which you don't have better things to do in your life.
    So yea you can tease me, you can talk trash towards me, but i simply do not care about kids who want some attention in their lives.
    You're just same as average egyptians who keep begging for the vips or trying to scamm people. That's what i think about you since you care soo much about my god damn life.
    When did I say I don't care about this game? You just made that up. I enjoy spending time on the forums and "trash talking". I have better things to do, but I just enjoy seeing low lives. Nice racist remark in the end, I have never begged for a VIP gun and I never tried to scam anyone, you're a joke.

You're making bullshit up. Thats the difference between me and you ( There are a lot differences, such as I'm handsome and you're not and the list keeps going..) I stated the "truth", you're actually 25-35 years old and you actually buy virtual guns that cost +100$. You're the "dumb" one.

The game is dying and you're gonna have a lot of fun with those "virtual guns" aren't you?

Immature fag
    phubez wrote: »
    Mad cuz u cant afford? ;)

You see, I can afford it easily. You can have a lot of money, but what matters is "how you spend it"

dumb virgin
  • Swuunis wrote: »
    When did I say I don't care about this game? You just made that up. I enjoy spending time on the forums and "trash talking". I have better things to do, but I just enjoy seeing low lives. Nice racist remark in the end, I have never begged for a VIP gun and I never tried to scam anyone, you're a joke.

You're making bullshit up. Thats the difference between me and you ( There are a lot differences, such as I'm handsome and you're not and the list keeps going..) I stated the "truth", you're actually 25-35 years old and you actually buy virtual guns that cost +100$. You're the "dumb" one.

The game is dying and you're gonna have a lot of fun with those "virtual guns" aren't you?

Immature fag

You see, I can afford it easily. You can have a lot of money, but what matters is "how you spend it"

dumb virgin

well said Swuunis.

z8 won't do anything about farming or else people(mostly farmers) will stop spending their cash on this game and it's really sad to see that the top clans of this game mostly farm and some of their members have skills worse than rookies.This game is playable and fun only when you play it with your friends.
  • BlindNate wrote: »
    Just to get you on a little point. Coupons weapons were removed cuz they were for quite a long time in the coupon storage.
    They were not removed cause of farmers. They didn't want that people spend a lot of coupons only on the permanent things like awm camo, axe, m4a1 crystal, ak gold, m4a1-c, m4a1 gold and etc.
    So coupons items(what i named) were removed for being 2-4 years in storage. Who would spend actually coupons on same weapons over and over again getting like 30-40 of them? No one.

The funny thing is that the results became a counterproductive for them.
  • Well they ruin the ranking system and legitimate competition between other players. Hackers pretty much do the same thing only with skill levels, so why do you have a problem with cheaters? If cheaters want to artificially inflate their "skill" level by using cheats then shouldn't it be allowed but only frowned upon? It is literally the same thing as farming. They should just reset the ranks and remove the ranking system out of the game.

I'm just saying... If you are going to allow farmers then allow cheaters, because farming is cheating.

I am not against or for farming.

You did make a nice clear point; however, farmers are not affecting you as a player, nor they are affecting your gameplay. If the game managers feel like they are causing damage to the game, they could simply place a rule about farming and have eyes on who tries to farm. But it looks like they are fine with it.

But yeah, I stand on the same step as you. Neither with it, nor against it.
  • Most Marshall's these days are obviously farmed.

Nobody has played every single day since Beta and got to Marshall rank without farming. You would have to have no no no no life. like x10 no life.

Most people that are Marshall's do infact have some sort of skill and actually deserve their rank even if it's farmed. I've faced a few Marshall's that just completely suck so bad that they should be reset to the Smiley Face Rank cause they play like trainees and cry and call me a hacker or anyone else a cheater cause they died 5 times. (Has been shown on the forums)

In today, VIP Farm Rooms are basically just for farming XP by nading yourself which XP is dependent on the amount of VIPs that each person owns. The more VIPs a person is equipped, the higher the XP. The lower the amount, the lower the XP. Simple as reading a colored book with pretty pictures. It's easier, more efficient and quicker.

Back in the old days, it was all about farming kills where ADIGA and Fenix
    had like 5 million kills and less than 100k deaths. (Just guessing numbers)

dumb virgin

Why are you so mad, those guns are part of the game, people who buy them can, they can spend their money how they want, who the fock are you to say otherwise?

Now you acting like an e-thug calling people virgins is quite hilarious. You must have some pretty big issues with sexuality, I'll leave it at that. Nerd.
  • phubez wrote: »
    Why are you so mad, those guns are part of the game, people who buy them can, they can spend their money how they want, who the fock are you to say otherwise?

Now you acting like an e-thug calling people virgins is quite hilarious. You must have some pretty big issues with sexuality, I'll leave it at that. Nerd.

How do you come up with the conclusion I'm mad? You sound like a guy in my class, he has autism.
    How do you come up with the conclusion I'm mad? You sound like a guy in my class, he has autism.

Oh here we go with the autism jokes. You really make fun of people who have autism? Wtf is wrong with you. Grow up and take the damn insult like a man and grow a pair.

I honestly agree with him. You must be 10 years old acting like you're the sht and act like you're a thug. It's a problem everywhere. You're not cool, you're not a thug so shut the hell up and go away.

People can spend their money in any shape or form. If they wanna splurge on a game, cool. If not that's fine too. And then you have the nerve to call someone a dumb Virgin over this which isn't even relevant to the post itself. You sir must be a Virgin yourself. You must be so proud of yourself calling people virgins on the Internet you pathetic soul.

And tbh, there's no shame in being one neither. So in the end, your argument is invalid.

Immature fag

dumb virgin
    Yea what you all stated. That's what i am. Oh and by the way,the " egyptian part " it was sarcasm. But of course, people with bypassing censure like you do not understand that.
    It was not nice chatting with you. You're going into the trip called blocked by me.
  • This thread is getting way out of line, I'm surprised it hasn't been closed yet.

It's simple: Farmers don't affect the game as much as Hackers do (we all know that) but both need to be punished (in different ways) as either don't help the game in any positive way or form apart from abusing the game it's self, "the end!"
  • I spend a little zp when i need gp. I've seen botters making well over 100k gp a day. How does that not affect me???

Anyways. This has gone on long enough.
  • Tuga1991 wrote: »
    I'm surprised it hasn't been closed yet.

w0000000000t? Its already closed, idk what you're talking about .
This discussion has been closed.