Better ZM Crates.

Hello everyone, I have a suggestion and it is to add new zm crates for all the maps. With the introduction of death valley, it is very easy to get 1.0 million points + even without VIP. I would like to see new crates at 1.2 , 1.5, and 2 million points.

1.2 million = titanium
1.5 million = platinum
2.0 million = diamond

I don't know about about prizes but it could include revival tokens, zp temporary weapons, and maybe mutantion jacket and grenade.

Comments

• This makes it p2w in order to get those higher point crates. Even thought i own an rpk vip, it makes it almost impossible for others.
  • My best score at death valley + my best score at devastated city without any VIP players,I reaced 1.5 million but thats not a simple thing to do...

Maybe with the full course lenght of death valley,we could reach 2 million aswell? IDK.
    (obviously you can reach those numbers with VIP weapons but that = p2w)
  • This makes it p2w in order to get those higher point crates. Even thought i own an rpk vip, it makes it almost impossible for others.

For the 2 million points, it would be almost impossible for free players, but I am talking about having the same base prizes starting from 1.2 million and have 1-2 item or weapon added to each crate.
    svanced wrote: »
    My best score at death valley + my best score at devastated city without any VIP players,I reaced 1.5 million but thats not a simple thing to do...

Maybe with the full course lenght of death valley,we could reach 2 million aswell? IDK.
    (obviously you can reach those numbers with VIP weapons but that = p2w)

With death valley + fever system, it would not be impossible. I encounter a good amount of people with RPK or Thompson vips. Now I can't just join a round 25 game and expect to get 1.2 million points, I would have to play more , so people would not be able to farm these crates. It's only p2w , if there is a weapon that would be op. If something like the m60 adv or some other reskinned weapon was added to these crates, I don't see how people would be mad over this.
  • Getting new crates for higher score would be nice.
  • Mindjacked wrote: »
    With death valley + fever system, it would not be impossible. I encounter a good amount of people with RPK or Thompson vips. Now I can't just join a round 25 game and expect to get 1.2 million points, I would have to play more , so people would not be able to farm these crates. It's only p2w , if there is a weapon that would be op. If something like the m60 adv or some other reskinned weapon was added to these crates, I don't see how people would be mad over this.

DID you even READ what I said? It's really hard to get 1.5 million points WITHOUT VIP weapons and WITH death valley (but on EASY/10 course track).

I said it would be possible to even reach 2 million with death valley on NORMAL difficulty with 30 course track,but if you want to CONSTANTLY reach those high scores of yours,you DO need at least ONE player with a RPK/Thompson for the increased zm points bonus.

btw:"It's only p2w , if there is a weapon that would be op. If something like the m60 adv or some other reskinned weapon was added to these crates,"
    where did I even said anything about ANY prize in those crates of yours? dont put words in my mouth
  • +1 good suggestion. as already mentioned, they would need to upgrade death valley for it to be possible
    Hello everyone, I have a suggestion and it is to add new zm crates for all the maps. With the introduction of death valley, it is very easy to get 1.0 million points + even without VIP. I would like to see new crates at 1.2 , 1.5, and 2 million points.

1.2 million = titanium
    1.5 million = platinum
    2.0 million = diamond

I don't know about about prizes but it could include revival tokens, zp temporary weapons, and maybe mutantion jacket and grenade.

Bad idea CF already gives a lot of temp weapons to win and permanent weapon events (free zp crates);you shouldn't be nagging them for more, its not up to them what they release its up to the developers. This would only be possible for people with vip's, but what about the others who don't have a vip? its not fair to them.
  • svanced wrote: »
    DID you even READ what I said? It's really hard to get 1.5 million points WITHOUT VIP weapons and WITH death valley (but on EASY/10 course track).

I said it would be possible to even reach 2 million with death valley on NORMAL difficulty with 30 course track,but if you want to CONSTANTLY reach those high scores of yours,you DO need at least ONE player with a RPK/Thompson for the increased zm points bonus.

btw:"It's only p2w , if there is a weapon that would be op. If something like the m60 adv or some other reskinned weapon was added to these crates,"
    where did I even said anything about ANY prize in those crates of yours? dont put words in my mouth

Apparently, you don't read as well. These new crates start at 1.2 million with a little variation in prizes. I can find a handful of rooms with at least 1 VIP.

How exactly is it pay2win when you don't win anything that gives you a advantage over anyone else. Meaning reaching 2 million would be the same as reaching 1.2 million, you would both win the same prizes. temps and tokens.

no one is forcing you to reach 2 million or even a million. This is just a extra bonus. A idea.
    How exactly is it pay2win when you don't win anything that gives you a advantage over anyone else.

Do you even know what pay2win means? does it state anywhere WHAT exactly the "win" part reffers to? nope,it doesnt. In this case,you pay (VIP rpk/thommy) to win more points at zombie mode,get it? In SnD,you pay (M4 OB) to win "skill".

Your whole idea is good only if you own or can find someone with a VIP,which everyone else in this thread stated so.
    Mindjacked wrote: »
    Meaning reaching 2 million would be the same as reaching 1.2 million, you would both win the same prizes. temps and tokens..

you wot? you "both win the same prizes" you and who else? your score = your reward,you dont share the final score in zombie mode LMFAO.
    no one is forcing you to reach 2 million or even a million. This is just a extra bonus. A idea.

no one is forcing you either to play at black market,that doesnt mean you're not tempted and that you will never try it.
    Do you even know what pay2win means? does it state anywhere WHAT exactly the "win" part reffers to? nope,it doesnt. In this case,you pay (VIP rpk/thommy) to win more points at zombie mode,get it? In SnD,you pay (M4 OB) to win "skill".

Your whole idea is good only if you own or can find someone with a VIP,which everyone else in this thread stated so.

you wot? you "both win the same prizes" you and who else? your score = your reward,you dont share the final score in zombie mode LMFAO.

no one is forcing you either to play at black market,that doesnt mean you're not tempted and that you will never try it.
    That Moment when svanced rages. :)
  • DS365 wrote: »
    That Moment when svanced rages. :)

I have my moments xD
    1.2 million = titanium
    1.5 million = platinum
    2.0 million = diamond
    reaching 2 million would be the same as reaching 1.2 million, you would both win the same prizes. temps and tokens.

:confused: I'm confused by what you're trying to say here...
  • Nah ah, I have thompson VIP and usually play with my friends eho also have VIP also, with 90~100% bonus I still cant get 2m if I dont have F3, and I play the whole game, adding this makes me have to buy another VIP which I dont want to, so not a good idea.

Z8 already let you use the guns from zm reward crate without using GP to fix it, that's a really good change. Beside you will get Defense Mode which has different reward system, so just wait for it.
    I have my moments xD

I noticed haha xD
  • :confused: I'm confused by what you're trying to say here...

Lol I know. huh, I was saying the same thing xD
  • :confused: I'm confused by what you're trying to say here...

Let me make this simple, the regular crates all have some weapons and items in common. The same with these. If these crates all offered revive tokens , people would more likely go for the lowest crate. I realize most of the community does not play zm often or they don't have a VIP, but I don't want this to turn into a pay2win rage thread. This was just a idea I came up with in like 5 minutes.