Rumble in the Jungle - May 6th, 2015

2»

Comments

• Lol I disagree I think it's a good patch since I don't really care about the Barrett VIP, preferably a VIP Deagle would do better if anything :P
  • 150423_RumbleintheJungle_forum.jpg

Attention Mercenaries,
    Black List activity has been spotted in a new amusement park in the jungle. Why they are there remains to be seen, however we cannot chance that they may be attempting to set traps in the amusement park for when it opens. We need you to infiltrate the area and deal with them... permanently. But be quiet about it! To help you navigate the jungle stealthily we're releasing a group of Amazon themed weapons for a limited time as well.

Map/Mode

Water Park
    Black List has struck again. This time ambushing innocent citizens relaxing in a water park of all places. While Global Risk could not be positive of Black List's motive; they none the less could not stand the incursion, and moved to intercept the intruders.

Assassination Mode
    The most effective mercenaries are not just deadly because of the weapons they hold, they are also formidable at hand to hand combat.

*This mode is only available on Water Park*

Holding Right Click when you sneak up behind someone will allow you to perform an Assassination kill. Doing this will give you 3 kills instead of just one for that game. (In the profile it will still only show as 1 kill)

Weapons

Amazon Set A

M4A1-S-Tiger
    An upgraded M4A1 with a silencer, a 35 round magazine and a stylish tiger skin paint job.

L86 LSW-Amazon
    An L86 LSW tuned for high accuracy and given a rarely seen, tropical rain forest skin.

M1858 New Army-Zebra
    The classic M1858 New Army, it has been given a faster chamber cycling and elusive zebra skin paint job.

Amazon Set B

Dragunov-Tiger
    The Dragunov-Tiger is not like the other tiger weapons. It uses a black and silver tiger stripe pattern

Desert Eagle-Snake
    A Desert Eagle with high power and given a snake paint job.

Hunting Knife
    A basic army knife, modified for hunting purposes. Great for hunting prey, be it beast or man.

Coupon Exchange - 70 Coupons

QBZ03
    The latest assault rifle developed by the Chinese. It uses the same DBP87 ammunition as the QBZ-95.

Clans

The new clan auto-dismissal policies will be going into effect as of today. If you aren't aware of what policies those are, see here!

Events

150501_AmazonCrate_cfhome.jpg
    150501_NeckTwist_cfhome.jpg

**** PATCH NOTES ****

* Added *
    - Water Park Added to TDM Map Pool
    - Assassination Mode added to Water Park
    - Amazon Set A Crate added to Black Market (available for a limited time)
    Contains:
    - M4A1-S-Tiger
    - L86 LSW-Amazon
    - M1858 New Army-Zebra
    - Amazon Set B Crate added to Black Market (available for a limited time)
    Contains:
    - Dragunov-Tiger
    - Desert Eagle-Snake
    - Hunting Knife
    - QBZ03 (90 days) Added to 70 Coupon Tier of Coupon Exchange

* Removed *
    - Blossoms Mega Crate
    - RX4 Storm (90 Days) removed from 70 Coupon tier of Coupon Exchange
    - Repair Costs and Gauge removed from weapons from the Zombie Mode Boxes.
    *THIS WILL ONLY OCCUR FOR WEAPONS WON FROM THIS POINT ON*

* Fixed *
    - Fixed a bug where a certain building on Pier39 could be shot though
    - Fixed a bug where the Friend Nomination button overlapped with other buttons for certain modes in the lobby.
    - Fixed a bug with the M4A1-Custom Crystal's model having a different buttstock from what appeared in the storage image.
    - Fixed a bug with the M4A1-Custom Crystal's texture was not displaying properly in 3rd person.
    - Fixed a bug where the textures on the Smile grenade could be missing
    - Fixed a bug where the knife only restriction icon did not appear in the room list of the channel lobby
    - Fixed a bug where a door on the map Eagle Eye would display oddly when looked at
    - Fixed a bug with EMD Hard mode, where the rubble behind the Geared Serpent would sometimes not have the correct texture.
    guess im going for some free crates :D
  • [10 wrote: »
    QBZ03 is most likely temporary.

yes! Its only for 90 days.......................................
  • G_Sus wrote: »
    Lol I disagree I think it's a good patch since I don't really care about the Barrett VIP, preferably a VIP Deagle would do better if anything :P

I would wait for 1 - 2 months if they released the Barrett and DE VIP in the same patch. Similiar with the AWM and RPK VIP.
  • * Added *

- Water Park Added to TDM Map Pool
    - Assassination Mode added to Water Park
    - Amazon Set A Crate added to Black Market (available for a limited time)

Contains:
    - M4A1-S-Tiger
    - L86 LSW-Amazon
    - M1858 New Army-Zebra

- Amazon Set B Crate added to Black Market (available for a limited time)

Contains:
    - Dragunov-Tiger
    - Desert Eagle-Snake
    - Hunting Knife

- QBZ03 (90 days) Added to 70 Coupon Tier of Coupon Exchange

bad patch.
    - again temp weapon for coupon. that simply sucks.
    - next desert eagle and m4 reskin. things noone needs.
    - no new gp content ( i mean, seriously, who pays zp for a dragunov reskin?)
    - new mode is just boring. basically knife tdm. new move isnt so special...
  • All the guns are reskin, the most awful patch since I've been here, only good point is the char and the 10 axe event.

About the no repair cost? So if I open a zm box reward now I dont have to fix the fun nomore?
  • Useless patch is useless.
    Disappointed.
  • This is great and all fixing the m4-custom crystal buttstock, but why does the m4-custom regular's suppressor look like the m4 adv one? it looks so stupid, HORRIBLE HORRIBLE IDEA it looks so incredibly disproportional, PLEASE GAME DEVELOPERS CHANGE IT BACK, it was my favorite gun, but now its just so stupid looking i cant even use it without disgust.
  • Apparently they even did the same to the m4 custom crystal aswell, the suppressor looks so stupid and disporoportional on both of them
  • shekosmsa wrote: »
    it's just two day's ???? whay
    an no Barrett and DE VIP
    hay GM i want 100000 zp for free
  • there is positive and negative thoughts in this update

i like the update water park and its enjoyment playing it with the events. The event is really nice alots of event,

Down side is that, not that much update like other updates lately.every month per update it should be exciting. the new guns not really looking forward on getting of those not worth it...

and also i read alot of bad comments every where even in crossfire wiki that barrett VIP taking so long to release.
    i wish they will release it soon not to keep the costumer waiting....
  • Apparently they even did the same to the m4 custom crystal aswell, the suppressor looks so stupid and disporoportional on both of them

Does anyone still have a copy of the book called "Real life surppressor sizes" ? Please borrow it to this guy :(
  • OldSchoool

What's Crates For Playing In Water Park ? Nice Mod
This discussion has been closed.