Is it time that z8games close IP for Arabs and Turks?

2»

Comments

• anaM3leem wrote: »
    yay here is the one calling rasisim but being rasist on crossfire btw 3rd world != poor country so please avoid using this phrase its very anoying when i see this being used

do not forget who built this game (without these countrys) your playerbase / zp will be to low to continue funding and game would be closed ages ago so as much as you might hate us you should thank us

Read what I wrote once again please. Without the 3rd world my good friends would probably not leave the game considering they liked it before they noticed the 3rd world in it. There is a difference between racism and facts. Ask any old player in cf if the name Chris or Mido is most likely to be a cheater. I think you know your answer already.

Edit: Fix your people before blaming us for not being able to withstand their actions.
    Edit nr2: Spydarmido we already know you are a troll. Can a mod check if he got like five banned accounts in the forums? I think I know who he is. (Cactushorse)
  • Read what I wrote once again please. Without the 3rd world my good friends would probably not leave the game considering they liked it before they noticed the 3rd world in it. There is a difference between racism and facts. Ask any old player in cf if the name Chris or Mido is most likely to be a cheater. I think you know your answer already.

which facts are you reffering to? im not seeing them around here so please do elaborate on these facts so we can have clear understanding of logical debate ty

your friends can leave game for any reason; but why leave because they are seeing people from other countrys? its supposed to be a version for any unlisenced region to play meaning its more or less multi cultural and it has been like this since the start unless you wasnt paying attention... like i previously mentioned "not eveyone speaks english and to comunicate with other players like you must speak your own language just like how you speak english to us you are foreigners just like to how you see us as such it goes both ways, and dont try to say we are "hacker/scamer/farmer"

and how can you claim someone named mido == cheater? lol common son you need to wake up anyone can take the name mido (usa/usa/can/germany/aus/swedeen/netherlands) or any other place but why do you automatically assume this person is from Egypt or the MENA region? If you saw a player named AGDASweeden or ROBERTUSA or JamesUK does this mean they are from the following contry because of the assoiated names? thats a flawed logic because anyone can be a hacker so think twice before you descriminate may i remind you the first farmers were canadian (adiga) may i remind you hack websites are in english (creted by usa)

PS; no im not cactus
    PSS; dont breach my privacy ty mods (but you are free to check xd)
  • Idc about farming. I care about cheaters and if you are going to say that 3rd world people don't have the most cheaters in crossfire, please don't talk anymore. Someone from Sweden with the name mido would not have 100+ ping. These poor arguments won't get you anywhere. Think for an hour or two, then answer me with something I won't laugh at.... If you can.
  • Idc about farming. I care about cheaters and if you are going to say that 3rd world people don't have the most cheaters in crossfire, please don't talk anymore. Someone from Sweden with the name mido would not have 100+ ping. These poor arguments won't get you anywhere. Think for an hour or two, then answer me with something I won't laugh at.... If you can.

most people from any region such as the ones i have stated are smarter than the MENA region therefore to dodge bans and cheat without getting main accounts banned they go undetected with VPNs which do cause lag because the connection is re routed, anyone can learn a few phrases also does it make them egyptian? If learning stuff like "Dummes Huhn" now makes me german then i must be flying all over regions by learning simple phrases that are being lashed out from other people communicating (just like the over flow of german players we all could understand what they mean and many adapted to their speaking just like the brs, and before that so dont even bother with a lame exuse like that) back to my point agian, bring the facts and we can talk which actual proof that a person named mido is actually egyptian or MENA or wherever you say)

btw im not denying the fact that cheaters dont exist (just as every country) egypt has their fair share of cheaters but just because a few cheat from any region does not mean the whole region does some examples below but not refering to "region"

example :
    just because some blacks steal, does it mean all of them steal? Nope.
    Just because some whites are serial kills does it mean all of them are? nope
    just because you see crazy muslims on the news does it mean they are all like this? NOPE.
    just because someone is tanned does this mean they are muslim? nope
    just because some police can be bribed does it mean all police can be bribed? nope
    just because some people are two faced does it mean all people are like this? nope
  • I already brought you the facts. Try to go online in crossfire and play egypt td in uk1 or na 1. Then tell me how good your 3rd world is. If you can't take it. Don't answer. Be happy I am even typing to you.
  • I already brought you the facts. Try to go online in crossfire and play egypt td in uk1 or na 1. Then tell me how good your 3rd world is. If you can't take it. Don't answer. Be happy I am even typing to you.

You call those facts? looks more like random words entered into a post stated by a popular opinion which may or may not be true without actual statisical values your word along with mine is equal to nothing therfore meaning i cant prove your theory nor can you prove mine which results back to the same you cant call mena region hackers without hard evidence and i cant call your country the same ( because like you i cant prove it)

when did i claim that MENA region was good at crossfire? (please stop referring to them as 3rd world just say MENA) i said that crossfire has cheaters from every country and that just because someone has a name we cant label them as a "egyptian, american, sweeden, ect" person i never claimed to say anything about a player being good or / professional

i dont mind if you dont reply "Be happy I am even typing to you." i am just stating there is more than 1 side to a story and there are different prespectives to be taken into account if you cant handle that then its not my fault
  • 3000en3 wrote: »
    wtf dude why you should block allah for ?
    are you a racist?

No need to take it that way. "Allah" refers to religion, and religion is not a race. The word "Jesus" is blocked as well.
  • BlindNate wrote: »
    Ok i am late with this responds by z8games but couple weeks ago i sented this message to z8games:
    http://postimg.org/image/rb8hevmjr
    And this is what they did respond to me:
    http://postimg.org/image/xidwextdb/
    (won't post the picture cause it will be huge)
    As far the situation goes, most of the time Arabs (those who aren't true gamers and destroy this game)) are cheating, scamming and ravaging this good game. Now i don't say that all of them are like that. 60% of Arabs are for now who literally doing that. The true gamer will never cheat in the game, no matter of what kind of situation is, he will stay loyal and build their skills. As few of my friends who are also Egyptians support my idea, but i want to see what z8games community thinks.
    As from me, yes they should be IP restricted, cause most of the those who are cheating they either play on Cafe-net locations or on old Pc that can run windows 7 and CF. Even some Turks did start to cheat which it brings this game to a big question So tell me what you guys thinking about that, do the Arabs still deserve to have open "creating accounts" to use a cheat and play (depart of those who are legit players) or do they deserve to be Ip restricted and finally end this madness. Cause most of the time cheaters can be seen in uk1, NA 1 with their scamming sites, cheat websites and etc. So please share what you guys think about this suggestion. But keep it clean.
    iam not one of bad egys. iam from the good ones
    besides not all arabs are bad but unfortunately 90% are bad
    you have a good point but with my all respect they wont ban ip for egys or turks
    cuz they need money and many egys pay money
    its like that:
    we need money=$
    egys pay money=$
    they are the same signs :D
  • EgybtVIB wrote: »
    No need to take it that way. "Allah" refers to religion, and religion is not a race. The word "Jesus" is blocked as well.

do you know when you write the following words in the game they show you ???
    : jesus-religion
    why are those words banned is jesus bad? they turned the god into a freckin creepy questions marks :mad: :eek: