Devastated City: Blaze Patch Notes - November 25th

141107_Devastation_z8home.jpg

Attention Mercs,

The Devastated City has begun showing increased activity. The bio-weapons that we all fought off back in July have re-emerged from the ruins, and what's worse... Our advanced scouts have reported seeing some sort of flying humanoid creature. This shortly before we lost all contact with them.

We need to know what is happening in the Devastated City. Gather a team and investigate the reports.

** New Maps **

Devastated City - Hard Mode - Reports and sensors have indicated that something is wreaking havoc in the Devastated City. Will you brave the ruins once more and find the source of these reports?

Sewers EM - A mercenary group has been spotted in the sewer system of a nearby, high value, facility. Enter the sewers and intercept them, but be warned the tight quarters won't allow much use of guns. Stick to melee combat.

** New VVIP **

Kukri-Beast - Finally here the Kukri-Beast is the perfect weapon for the feral soldier ready to fight tooth and claw with their opponents.

** New Characters **

Nichkhun - A member of the K-pop band 2PM. Said to be a gentle and affectionate character.
Jun.K - A member of the K-pop band 2PM. Said to be a carefree and creative with plans.
Junho - A member of the K-pop band 2PM. Said to be filled with cheer and energy.
Wooyoung - A member of the K-pop band 2PM. Said to have great problem solving abilities.
Chansung - A member of the K-pop band 2PM. Said to produce brilliant ideas in the field.
Taecyeon - A member of the K-pop band 2PM. A charismatic character popular among the ladies.

** New Weapons **
FP Mall
Broken Kukri-Red Crystal - A Kukri shaped red crystal that has recently shattered due to heavy use. However,, even though it is broken it remains as sharp as every and can easily cut your enemies.
Black Market - New Style Crate
Vepr - A Ukranian variant of the AK-74. It's small size allows you to stay quick on your feet, while the attached scope allows long distance engagement.
DPM - A modernized version of the DP-28. It's 47 round magazine gives it a slower fire-rate but keeps it lighter so you can move more quickly.
Raging Bull - A high powered revolver. The Raging Bull has a large amount of power but also recoil. Still in the hands of an experienced marksman this pistol can be a force of destruction.
Devastated City-Hard Mode Rewards
CR-21-Blaze - A new variant of the CR-21 with a revamped Blaze Skin and a scope for longer ranges.
Dual Desert Eagle-Blaze - Twin desert Eagles with a Blaze Skin finish, and more ammo to boot.
Gloves-Blaze - Gloves fashioned with the Blaze Skin, show your enemies your fists of fire.
Iron Mace Grenade-Blaze - A grenade shaped like Goliath's Iron Mace, but utilizing the Blaze Skin.

** New Equipment **

A special set of equipment created from materials obtained from the Flame Monarch.

Flame Monarch Mask
Flame Monarch Goggles
Flame Monarch Mini
Flame Monarch Wings
Flame Monarch Canteen
Flame Monarch Pouch

** Events **

141111_CFNA_CharacterSale_cfhome.jpg
141119_MeleeMadness_cfhome.jpg
141112_CFNA_GMCyberWar_cfhome.jpg
** Patch Notes **

* Added *
- New Difficulty: Devastated City Hard Mode
- New Map: Sewers EM
- Item Sorting by Mode to Item Shop
- Rolling Banners in channel select
- New VVIP: Kukri-Beast
- New FP Mall Weapon: Broken Kukri-Red Crystal
- New Black Market Crate: New Style 1 (contains: Vepr, DPM, Raging Bull)
- New character: Nichkhun
- New character: Jun.K
- New character: Junho
- New character: Wooyoung
- New character: Chansung
- New character: Taecyeon
- New Devastated City Special Crate (contains CR-21-Blaze, Dual Desert Eagle-Blaze, Gloves-Blaze, Iron Mace Grenade-Blaze, Flame Monarch equipment)

* Fixed *
- Fixed an issue where some weapons timers were not displaying the correct amount of time remaining.
- Fixed an issue where the Clan Chat filtering options did not show up properly in the in game function control menu.
- Fixed an issue where the flower power crate was visible in the Black Market but could not be purchased. It is no longer visible as it was never originally available.
-Fixed an issue where users with large numbers of character may not have been able to see them all.

* Known Issues *
- In game Function controls occasionally will not provide feedback when selected.
- Some Items in the shop are not properly being sorted into their Mode specific section.
- There are two fake Turkey Items appearing in the Item shop which are listed for 999999999999ZP/GP. These are not the correct items and will result in purchase fail anyway. The Correct versions are also available nearby.

Comments

• Serevrs are up and the game has alot of new things in it :D good work
  • No new gp content again (not suprising) but fp kukri takes for it.

Sewers EM??????? That is going to be interesting.
  • Finally the vip is here. Broken kukri is gonna be used by all the noobs though. Oh well.
  • lol this game version CFNA is a shower of yankie doodle sh!t, with a hint of paki paprika

migrated to CFEU ,Fantasy

z8 cant control nothing - no xtrap update . mido is still shooting through wall's

Good job z8
  • I don't know if it's happening for other people but when I click the Clan menu button nothing opens.
  • my kukri beast

iam downloading my patch but i can't wait for my kukri beast vvip....... :-)
  • Decent patch. I'm downloading...

Why I'm I not surprised that there is bugs after this new patch?
  • Not bad at all, I like it and finally KUKRI-Beast! :)
    Good work Z8 ;)
  • voyager40 wrote: »
    I don't know if it's happening for other people but when I click the Clan menu button nothing opens.
    This is working properly for me now.
  • * Known Issues *
    - There are two fake Turkey Items appearing in the Item shop which are listed for 999999999999ZP/GP. These are not the correct items and will result in purchase fail anyway. The Correct versions are also available nearby.

Trolls .
  • You all made these people ( im one of them ) to buy kukri beast for a lot of money and then you added " free kukri " for all other players in game !! WTF is wrong with you people , are you thinking only with your wallet ? So Free kukri is broken and it makes 97 dmg on head ... da fck is that diferent from Kukri beast doing 88 on head wearing BP .. and these days everyone wears BP ... So basicly what did u guys do ? You fckign stole our money cuz you knew if you said to these people that patch will include " Free Kukri " in FP ( I call it free cuz I can buy 5 years of it with my FP ) then noone would buy the VIP one ... in my oppinion you are all criminals , acting like your players are in best interest to you but in truth all you GMs only think about money and how are you gonna make this game more like a store and less like a game !! Think about it " Gamemakers " cuz if you continue like this you can rename yourself into Item Vendors !!!
  • Musican wrote: »
    You all made these people ( im one of them ) to buy kukri beast for a lot of money and then you added " free kukri " for all other players in game !! WTF is wrong with you people , are you thinking only with your wallet ? So Free kukri is broken and it makes 97 dmg on head ... da fck is that diferent from Kukri beast doing 88 on head wearing BP .. and these days everyone wears BP ... So basicly what did u guys do ? You fckign stole our money cuz you knew if you said to these people that patch will include " Free Kukri " in FP ( I call it free cuz I can buy 5 years of it with my FP ) then noone would buy the VIP one ... in my oppinion you are all criminals , acting like your players are in best interest to you but in truth all you GMs only think about money and how are you gonna make this game more like a store and less like a game !! Think about it " Gamemakers " cuz if you continue like this you can rename yourself into Item Vendors !!!

Kinda early for a CF rant ya think. Relax, sip some coffee, eat a eggo. Something besides complain over a game at 8 A.M. ;)
  • Aff you are probably one of those " sons " that mommy and daddy give money to spend it as you like .... One day when you grow up and actualy earn your own money you will have diferent oppinion about things you spend it on !! Specialy if someone scams you ..pljuc
    Aff you are probably one of those " sons " that mommy and daddy give money to spend it as you like .... One day when you grow up and actualy earn your own money you will have diferent oppinion about things you spend it on !! Specialy if someone scams you ..pljuc

No sir but I do have 4 sons of my own, showing my age huh. Currently at work so we can throw that "grow up and actually earn" bs out the door ok. Obviously the vip kukri has more benefits such as the exp boost that the FP kukri does not. Another thing is who is forcing you to open your piggy bank my child and spend on anything? That was a choice you made and if you arent happy well fault yourself for the purchase.
  • Damn , you would realy sound smarter if you were younger .... For a person with 4 sons I am amazed how shallow you can think :) 85000 zp ( 80 euros ) for Exp boost ? Are you listening yourself mate ? Do you realy think people would buy Beast Kukri knowing that they will be able to use their FP to get the same weapon ( Minus your precious EXP boost ) ? And most of the people never touched their FP since it came in game , cuz you didnt had something to spend it on .. Btw , noone forced me to buy anything , but point of the scam is not to reveal all facts to the consumers ... That is what they did , cuz If I knew there will be a " Free " kukri then I would never buy a VIP one ... Since I was in game this morning I can say that many players said the same thing !! So , wake up dude ..
    Damn , you would realy sound smarter if you were younger .... For a person with 4 sons I am amazed how shallow you can think :) 85000 zp ( 80 euros ) for Exp boost ? Are you listening yourself mate ? Do you realy think people would buy Beast Kukri knowing that they will be able to use their FP to get the same weapon ( Minus your precious EXP boost ) ? And most of the people never touched their FP since it came in game , cuz you didnt had something to spend it on .. Btw , noone forced me to buy anything , but point of the scam is not to reveal all facts to the consumers ... That is what they did , cuz If I knew there will be a " Free " kukri then I would never buy a VIP one ... Since I was in game this morning I can say that many players said the same thing !! So , wake up dude ..

Do you listen to yourself? I mean up bright and early, ranting over games ? You can sit here and try your best to rationalize it however you feel , but its still a game and still purchases you made on your own free will. Idk whats my 4 sons have to do with shallow thinking as you called it ;) Just means I do other things besides CF 24/7 such as reproduce ^^ Scam? Like to know they were so smooth they tricked you into opening your wallet and clicking purchase. Dam Z8 must be kicking mad game to pull off moves like that.
  • LOL :) Listen , i dont know in what fail country you live in but here time is 03 : 00 PM :) And for god sake , I have every right to complain when I want , that is why these forums are here ... ofc they also give perfect spot for people like you to hang on 24/7 but hell , that comes with it .... And please , last thing , start reading what people said before you comment on it .. Leaving the facts out from a buy / sell deal is scam dude ... and I have every right to complain about it :) Its not about the money as its about the principe ... They should be doing their best to make their players / customers happy ... and they are doing opposite with every new patch that comes ... See I have been playing this game for a long time , still remembering times when knife was only Melee weapon and Alaska was only EM game ... back then this game was called one of the best Shooting games ever ( Minus the heks ) but now ? Players are leaving it because if you dont have the money to follow up with all new things they add you simply cant match other players ... But they dont see that , they only see ways to make their money income better ... So forgive me for speaking my mind but In my oppinion I have every right to say what I think about it ... does not matter do you like it or not !
    LOL :) Listen , i dont know in what fail country you live in but here time is 03 : 00 PM :) And for god sake , I have every right to complain when I want , that is why these forums are here ... ofc they also give perfect spot for people like you to hang on 24/7 but hell , that comes with it .... And please , last thing , start reading what people said before you comment on it .. Leaving the facts out from a buy / sell deal is scam dude ... and I have every right to complain about it :) Its not about the money as its about the principe ... They should be doing their best to make their players / customers happy ... and they are doing opposite with every new patch that comes ... See I have been playing this game for a long time , still remembering times when knife was only Melee weapon and Alaska was only EM game ... back then this game was called one of the best Shooting games ever ( Minus the heks ) but now ? Players are leaving it because if you dont have the money to follow up with all new things they add you simply cant match other players ... But they dont see that , they only see ways to make their money income better ... So forgive me for speaking my mind but In my oppinion I have every right to say what I think about it ... does not matter do you like it or not !

Lol I can see you're very agitated so I'll be brief. You have a right to complain to an extent-curse filled rants arent included tho ^ Nothing forced you again to make this purchase. Players are just now leaving over this kukri? Nah it couldnt be over the cheats and such right? I have played this just as long , if not longer than you sir. While I may agree maybe something should have been said about the fp kukri , in the end you chose to purchase or pre order the vip kukri so for that only you can be blamed. As for hanging out on forums well my job affords me these lil perks, whats your excuse for continuing to vent your frustrations out here as if something will be done? Crying scam when you decided to buy it freely well thats silly.
  • Ofc im agitated dude :) Did you realy needed this much conversation to realize that ? I dont expect that something will be done about it .. ofc it wont , but still I have a need to say loudly what I think ... Just to say it , and to know they heard ( In this case read ) it :) And about my excuse , well , I work for nobody since i am my own boss :) Gives me many " lil perks " like you said :) One of them is to use my god given time any way I see fit :)
    Ofc im agitated dude :) Did you realy needed this much conversation to realize that ? I dont expect that something will be done about it .. ofc it wont , but still I have a need to say loudly what I think ... Just to say it , and to know they heard ( In this case read ) it :) And about my excuse , well , I work for nobody since i am my own boss :) Gives me many " lil perks " like you said :) One of them is to use my god given time any way I see fit :)

Nope didnt pick up on the amount of actually anger you have over a purchase you made. Speaking your mind is understandable, cursing them wont do much tho. More and likely they will simply skip over the posts like that. I just find it quite interesting reading the silly complaints over this game daily so I felt the need to add my 2 cents ^ Oh by all means use your time "wisely" even if it includes such silly comments.
  • O SHEEEYYYT gotta get dat kurki fp! Now i com bak

Think I'll get 1 too with the FP :)

It's nice :)

I slashed the egys, they tell me a7a ;-;

Then they rejoin and come back with one and slash me ;-;
  • Creative_E wrote: »
    It's nice :)

I slashed the egys, they tell me a7a ;-;

Then they rejoin and come back with one and slash me ;-;

Nice location btw.
    I buy 1 tonight, we 1 v 1
  • Only fail thing I did with my time is wasting it on you :) But im quick learner so it wont happen again :) We will agree to dissagre and I hope you will continue to give your " 2 Cents " to many other people that need it .. rofl :) I bet you have a full life considering you are here " only to read what other people wrote " .. wife must be proud and kids , well , wont bring kids into this :) Anyway ... Im realy glad we had this talk mate , it realy was the proof that age does not nessessary means expiriance or that there are still people like you on this planet that serve the purpose of " air wasting " :) So , to wrap this up , keep up the good fight mate and I hope one day sun starts the shine in that mellon that you keep carrying on your neck :) Thats all my friend .. it was fun :) Best regards to you and your family :) Cheers
This discussion has been closed.