~New Clan Weapons? ~

2»

Comments

• Diggiee wrote: »
    what is this lol.

well.. if you read it..
    To sum it up, it's a personal weapon for your clan, with the clan mark as well as the clan name.
  • The idea looks pretty good, but I´d like to add something considering the availability:

M4A1 and AK47 (both basics) with your clantag for GP and a special Clantag item for any other weapon. That clantag item could then be used on every weapon you own (either 1 for all or 1 per item, dunno) and simply to get Z8 into it, that one would be purchasable for ZP :D

Then there´s the problem with said hacckers and what not running around with stolen weapons using your clantag. So my idea would be that we´ve got either clantags that disappear when you drop your weapon in any way, or the weapons simply being undroppable upon death, that would be a much requested function added right away. You would probably get two different clantag items then, one undroppable and one that can still be dropped, then probably even purchasable for GP.
  • Although I feel weapons should be personally customizable to a certain extent, the game should be as unsimilar to CoD as possible. I'd be against it being zp also. Now I'm all for clan based char items and custom clan name cards.

+1 because it's still a good idea
  • Don't think there is any issue about broadcasting inappropriate clan names.. I mean, you can hold tab and see it anytime.. Cool idea. Only thing I don't understand is why would it be in the clan shop (as illustrated in the OP picture)? Only the leader and LTs can even access the clan shop. So only they get the items or what? Think I like the BP idea better. Make them like 7-days for BP so people can blow their BP :P

edit; when you make a clan, you have to choose a clan tag right? maybe use that instead of the clan name just in case the clan name is too long
  • lBanned wrote: »
    Don't think there is any issue about broadcasting inappropriate clan names.. I mean, you can hold tab and see it anytime.. Cool idea. Only thing I don't understand is why would it be in the clan shop (as illustrated in the OP picture)? Only the leader and LTs can even access the clan shop. So only they get the items or what? Think I like the BP idea better. Make them like 7-days for BP so people can blow their BP :P

edit; when you make a clan, you have to choose a clan tag right? maybe use that instead of the clan name just in case the clan name is too long

A lot of great ideas from you, thank you for sharing.
    The reason I put the clan weapons in the clan mall, because it opens more options to the clan bank, at the moment the clan bank can only buy 5 items: name change, clan mark change, Lieutenant +1 as well as two clan member increases[+5 & +25], to me this is very limited, that is why I have put the "clan weapons" in the clan mall.
    As to how to purchase and how it works: there are 2 ways :
    [1] Clan leader or Lieutenant buys the "clan weapon" and everyone in the clan get it for 7 days etc.
    [2] Clan leader or Lieutenant buys the "clan weapon" and they pick who can get it(max of 10-15 players within the clan)

Although the thought of putting the "clan weapons" in the BP mall is also a great idea, great way for people to spend their BP. :D
  • Tis a shame yet another wonderful idea will not be implemented :/

Clan system should have some attention too!
  • Tis a shame yet another wonderful idea will not be implemented :/

Clan system should have some attention too!

That may be true, but lets still hope and pray ;)
  • Good idea

The FP Mall is boring and maybe this will add some spice into the game. Maybe not the combat Axe, since there are already way too many axe players out there.