~New Clan Weapons? ~

~New Clan Weapons? ~

So let me get it straight out, everyone want's their personal weapon, a weapon no-one but you have. Of course this is a impossible task because crossfire can't make 1 million + guns for 1 million+ players, but Is there a way to make a personal that is not too personal, and not too common?
I came to the conclusion," CLAN WEAPONS", this may not be too personal, but it's a great way to show who you are, and it differs from clan to clan.

Now before I get started, I may not be the first to think and post this idea, but I haven't seen any forums about this idea, if there is already a forum out there, please do give me the link to it, AND please do read over my Ideas, I've put many hours into this, all this hard work was for your entertainment.
ENJOY

Preview of my Idea.
How does the Clan weapons work?

Clan weapons can be purchase from the Clan Mall. (ZP or GP*)

menu_zps0db1d7c1.png

What is different about "Clan Guns" and "Regular guns?"

Clan guns would have a Clan Skin - The clan Name and Clan Mark on the gun, The clan gun would also have a "Clan name Label" on the "top right".

Examples. My clan is GM4LYF. This is a little preview of how it would look like:
Clan M4A1 (GM4LYF)
Crossfire20141009_0000_zps789addf5.png

I tried my best to "Photoshop" the Clan name and Mark into the gun with the program Windows Paint. :D,...... the point is I Tired BEST.

Example of the Clan Ak47 (GM4LYF)
Crossfire20141009_0001_zpsaf8b39a5.png

Much like the M4A1 the "Clan Name" and "Clan Mark" is on the Side, nothing fancy, just "Simple, and Yet Beautiful" - Quotes from Apple. :)

And last of all
Clan Combat AXE. (GM4LYF)
It doesn't need to have a skin, all it need is just the label and that would be enough. ( I tired putting the Clan Mark on the Axe, failed miserably- end of it.

Crossfire20141009_0007_zps23957e45.png

That is the End of the Preview, how do you guys think of it?
I do know that some Clan Names that won't "Fit", and that is where you guys come in. Do you see any errors with this Idea? If you do, how can we fix it?.

Its the Little things that makes everything different. Be different.
End of My Idea.

And again I am sorry for breaking the border still haven't learn how to re-size the image, and of course there is probably a lot of grammar errors, but please do look into my idea more then my language. That is all.

Comments