Foreign players taking over.

there are too many foreign people playing CF "N/A" when they should be on their own regions game. This issue has plaged this game for a while and brings other issues with it such as a lot of unnecessary hackers and laggers who aren't from anywhere even close to the N/A region. This game needs a region blocker. The "EU"& "SEA" regions have one to prevent these exact problems, as well as the banning of all foreign players reported, following proper assessment of course.

I love crossfire , just "NA" needs to get it together. It seems the players of "EU" and "SEA" have a lot more to enjoy. As far as their GM community and the rest of their gaming community, the GMs play along side the other players instead of in their own private server so they know whats wrong. I want to be able to log in and play against people who are supposed to be playing on "N\A" not from Asia, and not hacking. Isn't that how it should be for us. -_-

Comments

• Yeah we noticed a long time ago.hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
  • Well this game is Created by Foreign so WTF is your Problem?
  • Im_A_Flip wrote: »
    Well this game is Created by Foreign so WTF is your Problem?

Naw dude that is not logical at all, why do we have different versions then?
  • Big_Z_WSM wrote: »
    exactly my point they have their versions and we have ours. lol their versions do their job to keep foreign players out, they're GMs and staff are also much more active in their CF communitys. there's practically no hackers on their versions..
  • exactly my point they have their versions and we have ours. lol their versions do their job to keep foreign players out, they're GMs and staff are also much more active in their CF communitys. there's practically no hackers on their versions..

These are just rumors
    CF Europe has also many foreigners (you all know to whom i refer) ,much more hackers than NA and the support is even more worse too

Those foreigners with 200ping who have occupied the NA servers dont have their own version so the can play in whichever version they prefer (except CFLA from which they were banned)
  • I'm a foreign player who has his own CF version, but play this one anyway.

GMs don't play on private servers other than for testing purposes, it's no more fun for them to stay in locked rooms than it is for anyone else (sorry, farmers).

They can't block a region for fun, we've been through this many a times.
  • [MOD]dot wrote: »
    I'm a foreign player who has his own CF version, but play this one anyway.

GMs don't play on private servers other than for testing purposes, it's no more fun for them to stay in locked rooms than it is for anyone else (sorry, farmers).

But you started playing this version before EU was around rght, and didn't you say you get like 30 something ping? My ping is 60-70 on average and I'm in right region for my servers. So it's not like you've playing a version way out of your region.

Also, this thread is inaccurate. The takeover has already happened. Let us all learn the language of our new compatriots. a7a kosmack vib zb bles mens.
  • Ouros_dono wrote: »
    But you started playing this version before EU was around rght, and didn't you say you get like 30 something ping? My ping is 60-70 on average and I'm in right region for my servers. So it's not like you've playing a version way out of your region.

Also, this thread is inaccurate. The takeover has already happened. Let us all learn the language of our new compatriots. a7a kosmack vib zb bles mens.

I started playing this version before EU was around. I have 30-50 ping, depends on where I am playing. I've spend alot of money on this account so moving to EU version would be dumb. And somehow my ping is higher on EU version than here, it's 50-55.
  • I dont care where anyone's from as long as they dont hack.
  • ' wrote:
    zZ[;4108040']I dont care where anyone's from as long as they dont hack.

Their pings don't matter to you? Imagine a player with a 280+ ping
    Killing them would be a pain in the ass.
  • U guys...

Cf china is for china...
    Cf vn is for Vietnam
    Cf NA is for North America - people all over the world are in NA
    Chinese can't play cf cn cause they lag , i do.

If ur ganna be like this than why are u using china stuff use ur own is what ur saying
    But if it's NA why are people from the middle easty playing?
  • There is too many cf versions over the world. This version was made in 2009. EU 2011, BR 2011-2012, ESPANOL 2014 and SEA 2014. Solution was to open new server worldwide.... But they made new versions.... cuz they care only about profit, not about quality of game ;)
    I'm a foreign player who has his own CF version, but play this one anyway.

Why can't cf put ping caps on the servers to prevent the 200, 300, 400 pingers from even entering the north American server? Or anyone for that fact entering in a server that's not designated for their region?!?!?!
  • DrGrnThumb wrote: »
    Why can't cf put ping caps on the servers to prevent the 200, 300, 400 pingers from even entering the north American server? Or anyone for that fact entering in a server that's not designated for their region?!?!?!
    Because, contrary to the taken name of "CF NA/UK", this game isn't for NA and UK only.
    UK 1-5 is as much my server, as it is an Egyptian or British server.
    Well, less mine than Egyptian or British because I should be playing CF EU, but whatever.

Why in a technical sense? It's probably technically possible, but it's not part of the game and ping doesn't get relayed to the server until you join a room and the game itself doesn't care about your ping in any way, so theres some major programming to be done.

Why isn't ^ being done despite the difficulties? Because, as mentioned, this is not CF NA/UK.
    The servers are for everyone who is in the NA/UK region, PLUS everyone who is in an unlicensed region.
    Someone decided that it should be so, I couldn't tell you why because it makes as much sense to me as it does you.

Players who are NOT supposed to be playing this region are already blocked, such as most of Europe, Russia, China and so forth.
  • lceBerg wrote: »
    U guys...

Cf china is for china...
    Cf vn is for Vietnam
    Cf NA is for North America - people all over the world are in NA
    Chinese can't play cf cn cause they lag , i do.

If ur ganna be like this than why are u using china stuff use ur own is what ur saying
    But if it's NA why are people from the middle easty playing?
    exactly man we need to put a region block on our game just as they have theirs. And as the Cf community we must demand change. I mean common guys lets face the facts, This version was made for players from the "NA" and as such we should do whatever it takes to not only retake CF "NA" from foreign players but ban and report hackers. Remember this is a task we must face as a community in order to settle our problems, we need to work together to demand a region block and promote more active GM's
    Because, contrary to the taken name of "CF NA/UK", this game isn't for NA and UK only.
    UK 1-5 is as much my server, as it is an Egyptian or British server.
    Well, less mine than Egyptian or British because I should be playing CF EU, but whatever.

Why in a technical sense? It's probably technically possible, but it's not part of the game and ping doesn't get relayed to the server until you join a room and the game itself doesn't care about your ping in any way, so theres some major programming to be done.

Why isn't ^ being done despite the difficulties? Because, as mentioned, this is not CF NA/UK.
    The servers are for everyone who is in the NA/UK region, PLUS everyone who is in an unlicensed region.
    Someone decided that it should be so, I couldn't tell you why because it makes as much sense to me as it does you.

Players who are NOT supposed to be playing this region are already blocked, such as most of Europe, Russia, China and so forth.
    lol no their not though. their really not i have SS of all Japanese and Chinese players playin on my server and to top it off they hack -_-
  • EgybtVIB wrote: »
    Their pings don't matter to you? Imagine a player with a 280+ ping
    Killing them would be a pain in the ass.

Not only that, high pings (most often induced by being located too far away from the server in my opinion) also contribute to unnecessary kicking.
    Imagine what it must be like for a player from the North Africa or the Middle East playing this version with 200+ ping in, let's say, HM. They try to roam the map, more teleporting than actually moving due to their latency. I come by as a mutant and mutate them. By the time they realize this, I've already gone somewhere else, so they think I hack and try to kick me. I've encountered this very often. Also, because they likely get the impression that there are hackers everywhere, they might have an incentive to use hacks for themselves to get even (after all, it might look to them as if we all have hacks).
    Of course this is not to explain the behaviour of EVERY hacker, but I think it can actually account for some parts of the hacking population.

To the actual topic:
    1. First and most importantly, this version also includes the UK. Many North Americans seem to easily forget that.
    2. The only problem in people from distant/poorly connected parts of the worlds is that they mostly have high pings, which ruins the gameplay not only for others, but also themselves. Assuming people from certain countries have an inborn positive attitude towards cheating is hilariously dumb.
    3. If you really have a problem with foreign people playing a game just because they're foreigners, I really don't know what to say except for: You're a racist. Get your head straight, be an intelligent, educated person and be fcking polite. Or go shoot yourself to rid this world of a dumb idiot.
    4. Just because there is a different version aimed at the specific region one lives in doesn't mean you're going to change. I'm German and started this game in 2010 when CF EU wasn't around, but even now I would never change to it. This is of course due to the fact that I can't transfer my account there, so I would lose all items I've gathered over the years. So like it or not, I'm staying here. If you got a problem with that, you must sort it out on your own

Also, as stated before, people from regions that don't have their own versions are free to play whatever version they want. I actually don't have problems with that principle since it's about freedom of choice.

My two cents.

best regards,
    Urkel
  • I live in UAE we dont have a version of cf here tried all the cf versions just to get lower ping,cf na/uk gave me 110-130 which is fine for me been playing this game for 3 years and counting,even if we will have our own version here i wouldnt be playing it cuz i already spent alot on my account.
  • Youve mistaken dot from someone else on that post.
  • Big_Z_WSM wrote: »

Yes We Have Our Version right? Tell Me then Who Develop the Game? Could You Tell me CFNA has their own Developer? No right. Everything we Have here in CFNA Develop by Chinese or Korean.
  • How can it be racist?
    The problem people have with egyptians is not their race, religion or culture.
    The problem people have is with their connection, cheating and behaviour in the game. And i do think some things need to change, and limitations need to be set.
  • Urkel2005 wrote: »
    Not only that, high pings (most often induced by being located too far away from the server in my opinion) also contribute to unnecessary kicking.
    Imagine what it must be like for a player from the North Africa or the Middle East playing this version with 200+ ping in, let's say, HM. They try to roam the map, more teleporting than actually moving due to their latency. I come by as a mutant and mutate them. By the time they realize this, I've already gone somewhere else, so they think I hack and try to kick me. I've encountered this very often. Also, because they likely get the impression that there are hackers everywhere, they might have an incentive to use hacks for themselves to get even (after all, it might look to them as if we all have hacks).
    Of course this is not to explain the behaviour of EVERY hacker, but I think it can actually account for some parts of the hacking population.

To the actual topic:
    1. First and most importantly, this version also includes the UK. Many North Americans seem to easily forget that.
    2. The only problem in people from distant/poorly connected parts of the worlds is that they mostly have high pings, which ruins the gameplay not only for others, but also themselves. Assuming people from certain countries have an inborn positive attitude towards cheating is hilariously dumb.
    3. If you really have a problem with foreign people playing a game just because they're foreigners, I really don't know what to say except for: You're a racist. Get your head straight, be an intelligent, educated person and be fcking polite. Or go shoot yourself to rid this world of a dumb idiot.
    4. Just because there is a different version aimed at the specific region one lives in doesn't mean you're going to change. I'm German and started this game in 2010 when CF EU wasn't around, but even now I would never change to it. This is of course due to the fact that I can't transfer my account there, so I would lose all items I've gathered over the years. So like it or not, I'm staying here. If you got a problem with that, you must sort it out on your own

Also, as stated before, people from regions that don't have their own versions are free to play whatever version they want. I actually don't have problems with that principle since it's about freedom of choice.

My two cents.

best regards,
    Urkel
    how stupid are you this is nothing to do with being racist. Also i find ur comments about people shooting them selfs in the head quite shallow and offensive as i have friends and family who have... This has to do with foreigners who have their own versions but play ours. Btw I wasn't excluding UK as most players know the "U/K" and "N/A" are on the same game but thanks for your two sense.
  • Im_A_Flip wrote: »
    Yes We Have Our Version right? Tell Me then Who Develop the Game? Could You Tell me CFNA has their own Developer? No right. Everything we Have here in CFNA Develop by Chinese or Korean.
    it doesn't matter you twit this game was intended for the N/A-U/K regions and that's that.
  • misX1 wrote: »
    How can it be racist?
    The problem people have with egyptians is not their race, religion or culture.
    The problem people have is with their connection, cheating and behaviour in the game. And i do think some things need to change, and limitations need to be set.
    agreed my friend 1000%
  • it doesn't matter you twit this game was intended for the N/A-U/K regions and that's that.

So are you saying Only American and Black African can play this game? Look I'm am from Phils but i live here in US. so what is the problem?
  • there is no problem with race you ignorant twit learn how to read. All i'm saying is if your not in the N/A or U/K you need to get the hell off our game .
  • it doesn't matter you twit this game was intended for the N/A-U/K regions and that's that.
    No, it wasn't.

After your edit: No, they don't. It's not "our" game, its theirs too. Read my post again.
  • Urkel2005 wrote: »

To the actual topic:

My two cents.

best regards,
    Urkel

The vast, and I mean VAST majority of players don't base their opinion of MENA players on race, religion or region of origin. We base it on what they do in-game, which is typically a lot cheating, and no regging.

Now, before we continue, I do realize not all MENA players are cheaters.

You start out your post saying a major problem with MENA players, for both how their poor ping affects gameplay, and gives an incentive for them to cheat on two levels. Either with their high ping makes them think others are cheating (I think you need to have at least 500 ping to be flying around from personal experience), and that many feel they can't compete with their ping, so they choose to cheat. Kind of sounds like good reasons to keep them out of versions they've not intended for. Isn't that one major reason we have different versions? So players can have a version that is fun to play, and they can be competitive in?

I mean, just because a region is not outside of license for our region does not mean it is intended to be included in this region. As outlined above, a player playing from such a distance has little chance of truly being competitive, and just can't play the game properly. Either Smilegate is using us as a testing version (which would make sense given how things are going at this point, and considering there are two different server locations six time zones apart), or they're just trying to cater to too many markets with one version.

As for "cheating by region" being inborn being stupid, I 100% agree that is stupid. Humans don't have many inborn behaviors compared to most animals, we learn from experience. This is why human childre develop so much slower than other animals. The flip side to this is that while we aren't born with much innate knowledge, we learn from our enviroment, and base our actions and morals off of what we see in the areas we live. For example, Buddhism is the largest religion in the world, but I've never met a Buddhist. This is because I don't live in a region where it is common. By this same logic, if you have a lot of friends playing CF, and you observe some of those friends who are cheating, and having a lot of fun and success doing so, you may choose to cheat yourself. From what I understand, in the MENA region it is more common to use net cafes instead of a home PC for many players. This would have a standard of encouraging a more common behaviour from groups of people through Mbeki mentality. Also, take into consideration the average age of CF players. Teenagers, often young teenagers. Most people at that age aren't very mature, and have a very poor sense of empathy. This is another factor that increases the likelihood of cheating, especially when combined with the above factors.

The real point I would suggest is this. MENA is driving away NA/UK players. At some point, there will be no going back on recovering this versions intended player base. Unless the MENA region is contributing THAT much in ZP purchases, which from personal observation is not the case, then I would say that they don't justify their own version, but are destroying ours. If they really are buying ZP like that, give them their own version and restrict new accounts to our's. Something very similar happened years ago with Brazilians. Not nearly as badly as with MENA, but guess what? CFLA came along, and I don't see anymore BR hackers.

Give this version back to the players it's named for. We shouldn't be treated like second class citizens in our own game.
  • ' wrote:
    zZ[;4108040']I dont care where anyone's from as long as they dont hack.

THIS RIGHT HERE SUMS UP THIS THREAD^^ I want to add 1 more thing, as long as they dont hack and dont kick people for no reasons, then they are good. Cause we all know they will never ban any regions.
  • exactly man we need to put a region block on our game just as they have theirs. And as the Cf community we must demand change. I mean common guys lets face the facts, This version was made for players from the "NA" and as such we should do whatever it takes to not only retake CF "NA" from foreign players but ban and report hackers. Remember this is a task we must face as a community in order to settle our problems, we need to work together to demand a region block and promote more active GM's

Dude u don't get the point

Chinese people are in America... Cf NA is for people in America
    Cf cn if for people in china u can expect people to play their own version if they aren't in the region.