new ideas!

2»

Comments

• and we didnt the world cup coz we have that sh1t in your country [muslims brotherhood ]
    are you one of them? doesnt matter but we have reasons for not being godd at football
    but pourtgal has good players than us.....

Talking to me like I'm one of who mocked on you . Okey , last post to me on this thread , have fun ... bye .
  • why this is your post? and you didnt mocked me [and i dont what is mocking anyway]
    have fun all playing cf without gp-vip weapon ! lol
  • Bad idea. You aren't making a suggestion to improve the game, you've making a suggestion for something that you want personally. You have a million GP, and isn't it funny you suggested it should cost that same amount?

The reason this is a bad idea is pretty simple. GP can be farmed with relative ease through a large number of methods. If players could buy VIP weapons for GP, even if they weren't the same ones in the mall now, what would be the point of paying ZP for them? Smilegate loses money, end of story.

A few pieces of advice:

1. Language is an important barrier to overcome, and people can be added about it. The better you can express your point, the better it is likely to be received.

2. If you want to make a suggestion, make one that puts the interest of the people who make the game. Mainly, profit. Unless Smilegate sees a way to make money, their isn't a high chance they'll add something.

3. Try not to go so far off your original topic. It detracts from the point, which doesn't make you look better on your own thread, and gives Mods more of a reason to close it.

All I gotta say on that.
  • Tracky5781 wrote: »
    FUN FACT! : You don't have to pay for this game.
    It's FREE TO PLAY.
    There's a black market, and if you want ZP the easy way, do surveys.

Actually the easy way to get zp is to buy them ..
  • Ouros_dono wrote: »
    Bad idea. You aren't making a suggestion to improve the game, you've making a suggestion for something that you want personally. You have a million GP, and isn't it funny you suggested it should cost that same amount?

The reason this is a bad idea is pretty simple. GP can be farmed with relative ease through a large number of methods. If players could buy VIP weapons for GP, even if they weren't the same ones in the mall now, what would be the point of paying ZP for them? Smilegate loses money, end of story.

A few pieces of advice:

1. Language is an important barrier to overcome, and people can be added about it. The better you can express your point, the better it is likely to be received.

2. If you want to make a suggestion, make one that puts the interest of the people who make the game. Mainly, profit. Unless Smilegate sees a way to make money, their isn't a high chance they'll add something.

3. Try not to go so far off your original topic. It detracts from the point, which doesn't make you look better on your own thread, and gives Mods more of a reason to close it.

All I gotta say on that.

Yes True