new ideas!

hello,crossfire and players,
thanks for this game which always do our needs
but , unfortunately i hate this game because it needs too much and real money
and many of crossfire players cant or dont want due to personal resons to pay zp
so if you can , do your best to improve the game
like char characters with fb or gb and you might do it permanent or not as you like
and vip weapons why there is no vip weapons with gb and it could be with 1 million gb
it doesnt matter the price but just many players i know them they left the game due to vip must be with zp
best wishes to all crossfire players and game supporters and GMs
and think about that, make players enjoy the time

Comments

• Fun fact

FUN FACT! : You don't have to pay for this game.
    It's FREE TO PLAY.
    There's a black market, and if you want ZP the easy way, do surveys.
  • thanks for post
    Tracky5781 wrote: »
    FUN FACT! : You don't have to pay for this game.
    It's FREE TO PLAY.
    There's a black market, and if you want ZP the easy way, do surveys.

but i said that we wanna a gb vip weapon i wont in all my life pay for cf but if i getted the money from air from virtual word i will pay and i have something wrong in surveys.......and thanks for your post
  • well... that's a problem. because you can just farm and get a lot of GP. keep the VIP special
  • Tracky5781 wrote: »
    well... that's a problem. because you can just farm and get a lot of GP. keep the VIP special

i know i just need vip gb weapon
    it can with no melee attack and the unexpected luck and many things
    they can gice us the thompson vip its not good like the m4a1 obsidian and iron
    so have a nice day
  • i know i just need vip gb weapon
    so have a nice day

I bought the IB & tommy VIP ...

so not after paying 60K U will get it for GP lol xD , btw there are some players who got +10 million GP ... so U can imagine that now xD

Anyway just wait a year or some month and they will release some rly cool guns in FP mall like kukri & M4-C :)

I'm sure those 2 are enough to kick some asses ^^
  • I bought the IB & tommy VIP ...

so not after paying 60K U will get it for GP lol xD , btw there are some players who got +10 million GP ... so U can imagine that now xD

Anyway just wait a year or some month and they will release some rly cool guns in FP mall like kukri & M4-C :)

I'm sure those 2 are enough to kick some asses ^^

i heard that but all players in cf will have them so nothing special i have about 30k fp and waiting and i hated waiting
  • 1. It's called GP not GB.

2. You really don't need to invest any money into the game you can play fine with the guns that are free. If you want ZP you can just earn it from Surveys which will take long but still you are earning something.

3. GP VIP? Stupid idea.

GP is easy to farm and it would just increase the amount of farmers and then people will only use the GP VIP.

Nope.

• 1. It's called GP not GB.

2. You really don't need to invest any money into the game you can play fine with the guns that are free. If you want ZP you can just earn it from Surveys which will take long but still you are earning something.

3. GP VIP? Stupid idea.

GP is easy to farm and it would just increase the amount of farmers and then people will only use the GP VIP.

Nope.

its not stupid its brilliant and i said 1 million gp so its not stupid and second just thinking
    i think that you have ideas is not fault to share and we all are free to speak?
  • its not stupid its brilliant and i said 1 million gp so its not stupid and second just thinking

1 Million GP doesn't change the fact that people will farm.

You can share ideas but you are sharing it for people to say if they like it or not.

I don't like it.
  • its not stupid its brilliant and i said 1 million gp so its not stupid and second just thinking

1 million GP ? ._.

with some ZP and some crates I can get that million lol :D

Dude , I'm using regular M4 + DE-C and sometimes AK-silver or AUG ... so believe me regular guns are enough :)

You're free to speak for sure , but like AlwaysSnipin said we may like or not :)

and even if we all liked it , still developers got to like it :P

Anyway -1 from me sry :)
  • 1 million GP ? ._.

with some ZP and some crates I can get that million lol :D

Dude , I'm using regular M4 + DE-C and sometimes AK-silver or AUG ... so believe me regular guns are enough :)

You're free to speak for sure , but like AlwaysSnipin said we may like or not :)

and even if we all liked it , still developers got to like it :P

Anyway -1 from me sry :)
    i know its sound stupid its good but i was just wondering
  • and you see the iron beast in the photo i don't have one and its need too much money
  • thx for your honestly but the VIP weapon need too much money to get so i was just saying and believe me i use m4a1-blue crystal and its good enough to me
  • I spent at least 3000 dollars and 3 accounts on cf
    Huge waste of money i was thinking on buying 5 VIPs kukri for each of my bags but now I don't play anymore

Cf make the game 5 or 10 dollars to play
    Because your game is done
  • i know its sound stupid its good but i was just wondering
    and you see the iron beast in the photo i don't have one and its need too much money
    thx for your honestly but the VIP weapon need too much money to get so i was just saying and believe me i use m4a1-blue crystal and its good enough to me

VIP = Very Important Person , so it got to be expensive u know :D

Save your money or try to work these days , and I'm sure U will get enough money to buy Kukri VIP , problem solved ;)

I'm sure it won't get higher than 60K ZP in the pre-order it will be even less than that I think :)
  • wonder that he can type egypt with a "p"

fb&gb omg
  • fail_a_lot wrote: »
    wonder that he can type egypt with a "p"

fb&gb omg

Egyt p like that or pegyt or...
  • GIaciers wrote: »
    Egyt p like that or pegyt or...

egypt like that [EGYPT] iam egyptian lol not [pegyt]
  • VIP = Very Important Person , so it got to be expensive u know :D

Save your money or try to work these days , and I'm sure U will get enough money to buy Kukri VIP , problem solved ;)

I'm sure it won't get higher than 60K ZP in the pre-order it will be even less than that I think :)

i wont spend even a dollar in this game just in 1 case i will spend dollars [money come from sky] or [plant money and get big money tree]
    LOL
  • fail_a_lot wrote: »
    wonder that he can type egypt with a "p"

fb&gb omg

Actually your English isn't better than him as I remember too , lol ! xD
  • i know i just need vip gb weapon
    so have a nice day

GP VIP ? Seriously? If you want to get the perks that VIP players have then buy a VIP weapon for yourself. If you don't want to spend money on this game then you have a pretty easy solution : Don't spend your money in this game and get lost.
  • GP VIP ? Seriously? If you want to get the perks that VIP players have then buy a VIP weapon for yourself. If you don't want to spend money on this game then you have a pretty easy solution : Don't spend your money in this game and get lost.

who is this i wont get lost i just suggest and i have free of that --- and i wont say bad words on you with arabic language
  • who is this i wont get lost i just suggest and i have free of that --- and i wont say bad words on you with arabic language

Go ahead. This is why people get so mad at egyptians. Because of people like you that hack in-game and don't know how to be polite.
  • just give me sign of fight
    [you will die for that] said the GP-VIP weapon man
  • Anyway just wait a year or some month and they will release some rly cool guns in FP mall like kukri & M4-C :)

That is actually so unfair.. wtf you release kukri and m4a1-custom in the FP mall which means that nearly everyone gets them (FP = Extremely easy to get) while before people spent a lot of money of the other kukris such as the gold kukri and the m4a1-customs and now they are just give them nearly for free.
  • Go ahead. This is why people get so mad at egyptians. Because of people like you that hack in-game and don't know how to be polite.

just give me a while .................
    you said iam egyptian hack,,,,,,
    i will let you know something buddy i dont hack iam egyptian and iam proud of that nothing can destroy egypt i agree with you that many egyptians hacks but me iam form 10% that they dont hak [Portugal] man and i will let you know something more Portugal hasnt won the world cup so dont say that words secondly iam polite than you did!!
  • nothing can destroy egypt
    i will let you know something more Portugal hasnt won the world cup so dont say that words secondly iam polite than you did!!

500px-3167760-jack_sparrow_wut_by_zackfair1219-d4117e5.jpg
  • }Killua wrote: »
    That is actually so unfair.. wtf you release kukri and m4a1-custom in the FP mall which means that nearly everyone gets them (FP = Extremely easy to get) while before people spent a lot of money of the other kukris such as the gold kukri and the m4a1-customs and now they are just give them nearly for free.

Kukri-BC got less dmg and shorter range :) , so who paid for the original kukri still will have an advantage :P :D
    just give me a while .................
    you said iam egyptian hack,,,,,,
    i will let you know something buddy i dont hack iam egyptian and iam proud of that nothing can destroy egypt i agree with you that many egyptians hacks but me iam form 10% that they dont hak [Portugal] man and i will let you know something more Portugal hasnt won the world cup so dont say that words secondly iam polite than you did!!

yep bcuz we ( Egypt ) have won the world cup ._. xD

I mean come on guys xD , I just came here with some few Egys too on forum to give everyone here a better idea about Egys but still U R ruining our pic ._. :D

Martin ... you want an advice from an Egy to Egy ? :P

your suggestion is bad and nothing wrong about that at all :) , I'm happy that U took your time in thinking about some suggestions and being a legit player in-game ... but sometimes we don't get all what we want :)

for ex : I suggested to increase GP from daily mission when U rank up , many ppl liked that idea but still developers didn't like it or even saw it lol xD

so keep cool , stay at the forum , don't give up ... & stay Legit ;)

Finally Independency , there's nothing more U got to say from your side xD , any more words from you will just make this thread out of control lol I feel it xD
  • Kukri-BC got less dmg and shorter range :) , so who paid for the original kukri still will have an advantage :P :D

I mean come on guys xD , I just came here with some few Egys too on forum to give everyone here a better idea about Egys but still U R ruining our pic ._. :D

your suggestion is bad and nothing wrong about that at all :) , I'm happy that U took your time in thinking about some suggestions and being a legit player in-game ... but sometimes we don't get all what we want :)

for ex : I suggested to increase GP from daily mission when U rank up , many ppl liked that idea but still developers didn't like it or even saw it lol xD

Finally Independency , there's nothing more U got to say from your side xD , any more words from you will just make this thread out of control lol I feel it xD

your thread about increasing gp is cool
    and did you know that cf-[europe] version has a good something in daily mission ---
    you get a weapon for 1 day that really good and my suggest about [gp-vip-weapon] i know its not good that much but i just thinked about that and its average idea lead t bad idea
  • Kukri-BC got less dmg and shorter range :) , so who paid for the original kukri still will have an advantage :P :D

Finally Independency , there's nothing more U got to say from your side xD , any more
    words from you will just make this thread out of control lol I feel it xD
    and we didnt the world cup coz we have that sh1t in your country [muslims brotherhood ]
    are you one of them? doesnt matter but we have reasons for not being godd at football
    but pourtgal has good players than us.....