Post all your Screenshots / Winnings here!

Comments

• BlindNate wrote: »
    1st: i will not block you because you are too much low so i will ignore you but i will not put you on ignore list
    Second:You keep going off topic seeking or maybe "wanna be try hard" to be a famous.which is fine for me if you seeking an attention i dont mind at all.
    Third i know what sarcasm is but i hate childrens who cant just stop when i say that conversation is over.It's like i giving them a candy but they keep asking for more.But clearly you are asking it.Or maybe i play chess with pidgeon(you).I just keep doing it great in moves but you just keep pooping on chess board and knocking down the chess figures.
    fourth:If you still want to be try hard and keep going of topic i maybe will ask mods to delete this posts what we had conversation and that infract us both because we are going offtopic.
    So i'm asking you nicely stop going off topic or you will regret that you ever meet me on forums.you dont even know how i act when i'm angry.Just dont try to push me or you will know then what are you dealing with.
    Conversation is over.That's all folkes.The end.Fin.

Oh god, I don't think I'll ever go to bed after reading that. My ribs hurt too much from laughing. What's with all this try hard crap? And if you say the conversation is over why do you continue yourself? I'm a little confused on the pigeon thing though..... o.O You are one confused little fellow my dear boy. Go ahead and get the mods to delete the posts anyways, lol. Not like I care, don't think NattNatt likes me anyways he'd be glad to if you asked him. I've already called him stupid and ignorant as well, no infractions yet. Supposedly, he let the "people above him" deal with all the crap he's been through these past few days. Lol.. Friends got banned and I only got to see a warning by the big man Saladin.

If you think you're making a valid argument then you got some major peen stuck way too far up your white little bum.
  • my dual deagles are trash

ofc, the damage is crappy and its reload will kill you everytime
  • ofc, the damage is crappy and its reload will kill you everytime

but im still good enough to equal your score :)
  • ofc, Duy is crappy and he will not kill you anytime

I agree .
  • but im still good enough to equal your score :)

I barely play now though :3
  • ALEXisMexi wrote: »
    Oh god, I don't think I'll ever go to bed after reading that. My ribs hurt too much from laughing. What's with all this try hard crap? And if you say the conversation is over why do you continue yourself? I'm a little confused on the pigeon thing though..... o.O You are one confused little fellow my dear boy. Go ahead and get the mods to delete the posts anyways, lol. Not like I care, don't think NattNatt likes me anyways he'd be glad to if you asked him. I've already called him stupid and ignorant as well, no infractions yet. Supposedly, he let the "people above him" deal with all the crap he's been through these past few days. Lol.. Friends got banned and I only got to see a warning by the big man Saladin.

If you think you're making a valid argument then you got some major peen stuck way too far up your white little bum.
    maybe you didn't understand the warning.Dont test me or you will regret that you ever meet me.You maybe can insult NattNatt but did you ever insult Mod andre,Hi or Mod9.I'm asking you to step away,go do what ever you want.
    plus i never heard about big man saladin.I only heard about Saidin.
    So i'm asking you nicely go away.Play Cf or try to be active on forums by posting some other things.Leave this thread clean.Stop posting stupidity and argue with me over some crap.
    I'm giving you last warning.Stop making this thread off the way or you will regret that you meet me.
    Ande hasn't done anything stupid. Already called Hi stupid. 9... well I did make fun of him a bit but we're all good now. Hoe called me a bish. </3 :[
    And I thought you would've know by now Saladin was a little joke made by some other forumers in a signature competition.. Who the hell else did you think I meant? Why should I go away? Why won't you? You're the one who wanted to argue with me in the first place.. I have no intentions of starting an argument, only to prove things. And me post stupidity? Isn't this what this forum is made up of? Guess stupidity just seems normal to you since you pretty much define it... Why don't you stop arguing lol.. You gave up last time, everyone was against your anti-gay views. Damn child, ignorancetoostronginthisone.
    Anti-gay views?intresting frase,child.
    maybe you should go back to your mommy.She says that she needs to change your diapers.Oh and i can smell it from here.it really stinks.
    Anti-gay views?intresting frase,child.
    maybe you should go back to your mommy.She says that she needs to change your diapers.Oh and i can smell it from here.it really stinks.

Ho ho, don't act like you don't know my dear friend. But then again, I don't have much confidence in your memory skills based on your intelligence... And oh damn, my diaper does smell.. Let me just call my mom real quick and get this changed. :/
    Ho ho, don't act like you don't know my dear friend. But then again, I don't have much confidence in your memory skills based on your intelligence... And oh damn, my diaper does smell.. Let me just call my mom real quick and get this changed. :/
    Good boi.After that clean your closet and dont get effd by pedobear.
    Good boi.After that clean your closet and dont get effd by pedobear.

Will do, brb going to go get ready to do something productive with my life. That is sleep and then go to work and make some money that I'm not going to spend on this game that has been tainted by idiots like you...
  • What ?? Who called me

If there was a like button, you would get some likes :D
    Will do, brb going to go get ready to do something productive with my life. That is sleep and then go to work and make some money that I'm not going to spend on this game that has been tainted by idiots like you...

Please gtfo from here. You're boring.
    Edit: this is not place for arguing with others. You have little thing called message for that.
    I don't see how I'm seeking attention. You jumped into a conversation that wasn't directed to you it was to MisterMunzta.

Yay! people talk to me!
    I only played with random in a couple of forumer rooms, with my gat gun, or with my uzi. Of course everyone was fooling around, except maybe a few, but it doesn't matter...

You say you're not as good as random, and you say Altair called you a hacker during one game... Okay, prepare for a little wall of text now ;).

I truly believe everyone can make mistakes, and sometimes, lucky shots, or lagg kills, or just a fail hop (whatever), looks like a hack. I won't be arrogant and say I never called a legit player a hacker (joking with friends doesn't count), so I'm pretty sure I already did it a couple of times. But humans make mistakes, and it should be forgiven, because since it's an F2PFPS on the internet, no one cares, raging about it would just make you look like a kid throwing a tantrum.

Now, I'd like to add that your logic is flawed. Because some strategies work very well against some type of players, while they'll utterly fail against others.
    Random example : If I use my B strat as a BL on labo against Gh0st, I'm dead... almost every single time. If I use it on Mo, I have good chances of surviving. Does it mean Gh0st is better than Mo? No, it doesn't mean anything. (I used these 2 players because I know they're friends and don't come on this thread a lot, so it won't start an argument, or they won't say that I'll die anyway, no matter what I try).

Now settle down please.
  • What ?? Who called me

Pedo, I just love you.

Okay, alexisschmexis, you insult my friend Altair and you posted a picture from him here in this thread? Now you're gonna have a bad / bed-time with Pedo.
    Or with me.

Are you serious now? What the hell is wrong with you?
    Don't you have the balls to act like this in public?
    No, you don't have.

You think because nobody knows who you really are, you can talk trash and insult people.
    I don't really care about YOU, I care about my friends.
    You insult altair, and natt? (how I've read)
    What is wrong with you? This is a forum, everybody should be respectfull!!

(okay, after what you have done you don't deserve any.)

Are you even proud about insulting others?
    And guess what, Altair IS sexy, in case of his looking AND character, just like Natt.

A good advice : Look in the mirror first before you judge others.
    I live like this and guess what, I have no enemys.

For me you're just an :rolleyes: :***
  • ElseHD wrote: »
    Okay, alexisschmexis, you insult my friend Altair and you posted a picture from him here in this thread? Now you're gonna have a bad / bed-time with Pedo.
    Or with me.

So I just need to insult Nate to get in bed with Pedo and/or you? Good to know :D
  • What ?? Who called me
    So I just need to insult Nate to get in bed with Pedo and/or you? Good to know :D

I don't think you want this... Pedo can be rude sometimes.. It kinda hurt sometimes.. I wonder why he's still alive after he shouted that much last night lol.

But join us! We're still recruiting.
    I don't think you want this... Pedo can be rude sometimes.. It kinda hurt sometimes.. I wonder why he's still alive after he shouted that much last night lol.

But join us! We're still recruiting.

Me~h, I'm cool in my clan.
  • Me~h, I'm cool in my clan.

I meant our bed.... But okay... xD
  • ALEXIsMexi, please, get the f*** off the forums. U're just talking sh*t on here. Insulting ppl here doesn't make u cool, neither does insulting mods. It just makes u look like a complete r***** and makes everyone here want to kick u in ur non-existing balls.
    As I said, get the f*** off.
    I meant our bed.... But okay... xD

I'm always up for anyone's bed! Can I bring a +1~4?

EDIT : isn't your clan like a big bed?
  • ALEXIsMexi, please, get the f*** off the forums. U're just talking sh*t on here. Insulting ppl here doesn't make u cool, neither does insulting mods. It just makes u look like a complete r***** and makes everyone here want to kick u in ur non-existing balls.
    As I said, get the f*** off.

Now a moment of silence for the censor.
    I'm always up for anyone's bed! Can I bring a +1~4?

EDIT : isn't your clan like a big bed?

Yea ofc you can.
    My clan.. Yea.. Pedo, Chicken, Altair, Oh, Rush.. Yes, they can offer pretty good sexy-times. But someone with a orange head would be awesome to have in bed, but you can stick to me and pedo only if you want.
    Now a moment of silence for the censor.

Yea ofc you can.
    My clan.. Yea.. Pedo, Chicken, Altair, Oh, Rush.. Yes, they can offer pretty good sexy-times. But someone with a orange head would be awesome to have in bed, but you can stick to me and pedo only if you want.

Censored it myself. Am mad..
  • Censored it myself. Am mad..

Ikr, look at the clan thread. :cool:
    Meh, someone should post some epic screens in here..
    Ikr, look at the clan thread. :cool:
    Meh, someone should post some epic screens in here..
    Nothing special, just spraying with an ak and getting 9 kills in a row.
    38032046026155066703361.jpg
  • Tell me: winning 10k GP from GP crates is an epic win? No? Tell me? :D
  • Tell me: winning 10k GP from GP crates is an epic win? No? Tell me? :D

Nope.. Well it's pretty good but still not that epic ;D

Maybe two coupons, but hey, it's just my opinion.
    I have better luck in spinning GP Crates than ZP ones.