Post all your Screenshots / Winnings here!

Comments

• ElseHD wrote: »
    LOL

@Altair : yes you're right. You're so bad. But idc.

You're the only ghost that got me RQ one time in GM xD
    :O
    hmm i didn't saw you rq O.o
  • Cool score in 12min Ship TDM

'm new to CrossFire, heard about it from a friend and I started playing about 3 or 4days ago. I got a pretty good score in a 12min Ship TDM game. Just felt like posting something pretty cool so here it is:

crossfire201206140000.png
  • 'm new to CrossFire, heard about it from a friend and I started playing about 3 or 4days ago. I got a pretty good score in a 12min Ship TDM game. Just felt like posting something pretty cool so here it is:

Nice just keep it up.I was trying to post that you should post the SS on this thread but i got ninja'd by a Moderator Rory.
  • BlindNate wrote: »
    Nice just keep it up.I was trying to post that you should post the SS on this thread but i got ninja'd by a Moderator Rory.

Haha I see that! And yeah I'm gonna try to make my score better and better every time I play. It's really easy to get kills once you learn the basic fundamentals of your gun and the game haha. If I get a better score next time then I will post it! =D
  • Haha I see that! And yeah I'm gonna try to make my score better and better every time I play. It's really easy to get kills once you learn the basic fundamentals of your gun and the game haha. If I get a better score next time then I will post it! =D
    Well you dont need to just post the kills better then previous ones.You could post some SS like what badge you did finished.Your rank up SS,killing our beloved mods SS and so many things.
    If you need help.We will allways guide you in right direction.
    thats what is community for ;)
  • I'm just trolling Demonite because he farmed his nade kills yesterday.

I trusted you! xD

Only needed about 450 nade kills, cba play Egypt 30 times a day for 60-80 nade kills at the end of the day. xD
  • Demoniite wrote: »
    I trusted you! xD

You never asked to keep it as a secret.
    I'm gonna make a vid : Demonite's special farming room!
  • You never asked to keep it as a secret.
    I'm gonna make a vid : Demonite's special farming room!

+1 for that video! :)
  • Upex wrote: »
    +1 for that video! :)

It wasn't that bad! Just 350 nade kills. xD

kuNDB.png
    It wasn't that bad! Just 350 nade kills. xD

And ~110 suicides, no biggie!

EDIT :
    KatKat is my new lucky charm <3
    97mfjo.jpg
    Found that in my screenshots.

F95T6.jpg

Why didn't you call in the nuke? Don't tell me you forgot to put it on as a kill streak reward...
  • Why didn't you call in the nuke? Don't tell me you forgot to put it on as a kill streak reward...

I'm probably the only one who never played CoD multiplayer yet. xD I just played Mw2 campaign and that was it.

Oh and about the screen shot, people literally rage quit every time I killed them.
  • In response to the other person's comment about Random being better than Altair because I really don't feel like multi quoting right now:
    Altair called me a hacker on a different account while I was screwing around on the UK servers. Random is better than me at GM. Do the logic yourself.
    And no Altair, I'm not gonna say the IGN because I really don't remember all the name changes and the point of time that it happened.

Love you Duy. <3
  • 'm new to CrossFire, heard about it from a friend and I started playing about 3 or 4days ago. I got a pretty good score in a 12min Ship TDM game. Just felt like posting something pretty cool so here it is:

damn... I've been playing this game for awhile now and I haven't even got over 100 kills yet. :[ I HAVE GOTTEN SO CLOSE SO MANY TIMES, but they kept killing me from getting it. >.>
  • ALEXisMexi wrote: »
    In response to the other person's comment about Random being better than Altair because I really don't feel like multi quoting right now:
    Altair called me a hacker on a different account while I was screwing around on the UK servers. Random is better than me at GM. Do the logic yourself.
    And no Altair, I'm not gonna say the IGN because I really don't remember all the name changes and the point of time that it happened.

Love you Duy. <3

awwww <3
    true story is true
  • Look what I earned.
    Hs6LY.jpg
    I earned a KICKED! :D (I got kicked)
  • easierDAN wrote: »
    damn... I've been playing this game for awhile now and I haven't even got over 100 kills yet. :[ I HAVE GOTTEN SO CLOSE SO MANY TIMES, but they kept killing me from getting it. >.>

All did in that game was tap watch the areas they come out the most haha. and i kinda messed with the i guess "noob" players minds. What I did was go on the sides of the map where the underground tunnel is and I killed them from there. Then their whole team started coming underground non-stop for like 2mins, so i just killed them when they when underground and on top when they gave up underground haha. Try that, when I get my new pc I will record something like a Ship TDM strategy guide type of thing.

GL in-game
    In response to the other person's comment about Random being better than Altair because I really don't feel like multi quoting right now:

Love you Duy. <3
    Do i care?nope
    should i care?no
    This isn't topic about debating.This thread is posting SS and etc.tyvm
    Do i care?nope
    should i care?no
    This isn't topic about debating.This thread is posting SS and etc.tyvm

You seemed to care at the time.
    You shouldn't have cared at the time, but you did anyways.
    And ok, you didn't have to reply back but you've proven yourself to be an idiot multiple times so I really can't blame you. You're spamming and debating just as much as me now. GG idiot. Now here we go, some on topic-ness:
    mtw7c0.jpg
    How is it that all three of my accounts are in here. :rolleyes:
    x54fhk.jpg
    2psrl3p.jpg

Lalalalalalal

23u1t37.jpg

Altair is an idiot

<3 Duy
    2psrl3p.jpg<3 Duy
    why u gotta embarrass ozzy like that </3
    You seemed to care at the time.
    You shouldn't have cared at the time, but you did anyways.
    And ok, you didn't have to reply back but you've proven yourself to be an idiot multiple times so I really can't blame you. You're spamming and debating just as much as me now. GG idiot. Now here we go, some on topic-ness:
    mtw7c0.jpg
    How is it that all three of my accounts are in here. :rolleyes:
    x54fhk.jpg
    2psrl3p.jpg

Lalalalalalal

23u1t37.jpg

Altair is an idiot

<3 Duy
    Still seeking attention?Buy it on ebay 6.99$.
    manuals comes seperatly.for that you must pay 9.99$ which includes mine newest cry hack.GG.Stay on the topic by not posting stupidity atm.You have PM if you want to insult me in either way.Oh and dont worry i could take care of your crying like a man.Even if you would insult me,i wouldn't report you.Why?because i'm not a child that i will gonna sue to z8games mods that someone did insult me.So go ahead,insult me on Pm ,if you think you are so "pro" till then stop going off the topic,if you dont want to be infracted.
    Still seeking attention?Buy it on ebay 6.99$.
    manuals comes seperatly.for that you must pay 9.99$ which includes mine newest cry hack.GG.Stay on the topic by not posting stupidity atm.You have PM if you want to insult me in either way.Oh and dont worry i could take care of your crying like a man.Even if you would insult me,i wouldn't report you.Why?because i'm not a child that i will gonna sue to z8games mods that someone did insult me.So go ahead,insult me on Pm ,if you think you are so "pro" till then stop going off the topic,if you dont want to be infracted.

Jeeze Altair, why so off topic? Aren't you the one who said this is a thread for posting screenshots? Dumbass. >_> Sheesh and please stop trying to intimidate me. :] I've insulted multiple mods after being told to stop, you think you can stop me from pointing out your obvious stupidity like theirs? Dream on. And learn some English please, it is so broken and annoying.
    Jeeze Altair, why so off topic? Aren't you the one who said this is a thread for posting screenshots? Dumbass. >_> Sheesh and please stop trying to intimidate me. :] I've insulted multiple mods after being told to stop, you think you can stop me from pointing out your obvious stupidity like theirs? Dream on. And learn some English please, it is so broken and annoying.
    Still seeking attention.Lol.like i said i will not care what ever you say.My english is bad and i know that but atleast i try that people understand me.i didnt learn it in school but still people understand what i'm trying to say.So stop QQ-ing and go clean your closet.
    Still seeking attention.Lol.like i said i will not care what ever you say.My english is bad and i know that but atleast i try that people understand me.i didnt learn it in school but still people understand what i'm trying to say.So stop QQ-ing and go clean your closet.

I don't see how I'm seeking attention. You jumped into a conversation that wasn't directed to you it was to MisterMunzta. You seem to care a lot about what I say because you keep responding to me and can't come up with anything new. Reminds me of another argument we had, you're repeating the same crap. People only understand you because they take the time to interpret your broken English. I didn't learn Spanish in school and I'm fluent, I learned French in school and not fluent but made the highest grade in all 3 years of me taking French class. :| I'm not the one crying, you're the one who seems so butthurt over this while me and Random are laughing our asses off and texting each other how stupid and mad you are. And seriously man.... clean my closet...? Is that some eurotrash joke or your failed attempt of a "get out of the closet" joke?

Edit: I didn't notice I was arguing with this sexy young fellow:
    http://forum.z8games.com/showthread.php?t=147032

Quite the homie-o G if I say so myself bruh, don't cut me. I es scared now. :[
    I don't see how I'm seeking attention. You jumped into a conversation that wasn't directed to you it was to MisterMunzta. You seem to care a lot about what I say because you keep responding to me and can't come up with anything new. Reminds me of another argument we had, you're repeating the same crap. People only understand you because they take the time to interpret your broken English. I didn't learn Spanish in school and I'm fluent, I learned French in school and not fluent but made the highest grade in all 3 years of me taking French class. :| I'm not the one crying, you're the one who seems so butthurt over this while me and Random are laughing our asses off and texting each other how stupid and mad you are. And seriously man.... clean my closet...? Is that some eurotrash joke or your failed attempt of a "get out of the closet" joke?

Edit: I didn't notice I was arguing with this sexy young fellow:
    http://forum.z8games.com/showthread.php?t=147032

Quite the homie-o G if I say so myself bruh, don't cut me. I es scared now. :[
    Well if you dont like me you have 1 option block chat.Go to user cp/edit ignore list and add my name.To me you are just a small child who is trying to show hes ego.Like i said you have block chat aka ignore list and add me there.Because i dont like that someone just keep going off the thread with stupidity.This conversation is over.Have a nice day,child. Also note to that link:
    That picture was just fooling around.In reality i'm not kind of "O G" person.
    If you think you are scared,look Justin Bieber and you will be more scared then my picture.
    Well if you dont like me you have 1 option block chat.Go to user cp/edit ignore list and add my name.To me you are just a small child who is trying to show hes ego.Like i said you have block chat aka ignore list and add me there.Because i dont like that someone just keep going off the thread with stupidity.This conversation is over.Have a nice day,child. Also note to that link:
    That picture was just fooling around.In reality i'm not kind of "O G" person.
    If you think you are scared,look Justin Bieber and you will be more scared then my picture.

Lol, my ego? Or just your stupidity? Do I have to remind you my first post was directed towards this person:
    Random is definitely very good at GM, but so are Altair and Nonnen... I think we'll never know who's the best, because no one really cares to be honest.

And stop being such a hypocrite. You told me not to go off-topic with your off-topic post and then I replied and contributed to thread and then you replied back with just another off-topic post and this just continued. Too ignorant to face the fact you're stupid? You look mentally ill and you obviously don't know what sarcasm is.... Also, why don't you block me instead since I'm such a "child?" Seems like you don't understand what common sense is either.

PS. This is just fun for me and Random called you a wigger, but you don't know English so you wouldn't know what that is. :rolleyes:

Screenshot everything before deleted. Sim sim, gg.
    Lol, my ego? Or just your stupidity? Do I have to remind you my first post was directed towards this person:

And stop being such a hypocrite. You told me not to go off-topic with your off-topic post and then I replied and contributed to thread and then you replied back with just another off-topic post and this just continued. Too ignorant to face the fact you're stupid? You look mentally ill and you obviously don't know what sarcasm is.... Also, why don't you block me instead since I'm such a "child?" Seems like you don't understand what common sense is either.

PS. This is just fun for me and Random called you a wigger, but you don't know English so you wouldn't know what that is. :rolleyes:
    1st: i will not block you because you are too much low so i will ignore you but i will not put you on ignore list
    Second:You keep going off topic seeking or maybe "wanna be try hard" to be a famous.which is fine for me if you seeking an attention i dont mind at all.
    Third i know what sarcasm is but i hate childrens who cant just stop when i say that conversation is over.It's like i giving them a candy but they keep asking for more.But clearly you are asking it.Or maybe i play chess with pidgeon(you).I just keep doing it great in moves but you just keep pooping on chess board and knocking down the chess figures.
    fourth:If you still want to be try hard and keep going of topic i maybe will ask mods to delete this posts what we had conversation and that infract us both because we are going offtopic.
    So i'm asking you nicely stop going off topic or you will regret that you ever meet me on forums.you dont even know how i act when i'm angry.Just dont try to push me or you will know then what are you dealing with.
    Conversation is over.That's all folkes.The end.Fin.
  • I decided to do some late night gaming after studying.

DDB, not a bad pistol
    Crossfire20120614_0000.jpg

Pistol TD
    Crossfire20120614_0002.jpg

Public farming in Monaco
    Crossfire20120614_0004.jpg
    Crossfire20120614_0005.jpg

Decided to do some GM with some clan mates. Spawned after 4 of my teammates died and got spawn rushed and I almost clutched it. I had a sniper with me too :/
    Crossfire20120614_0006.jpg

Score when I started was 1/4, and finished it 7/5
    Crossfire20120614_0013.jpg
    Lost Relics vs nubs = easy kills :)