Flag Namecard

2»

Comments

• Here's an easy fix. Make your own Cyprus name card and replace it with another in the Rez files.

I do believe that when they removed the World Flags' name cards from the BP shop, they did it so they could reintroduce them for this specific patch for GP. Nothing else changed except how players obtained them.
  • FIREAGLE wrote: »
    Here's an easy fix. Make your own Cyprus name card and replace it with another in the Rez files.
    Do you think this is legal?
  • lMODlxYz wrote: »
    Do you think this is legal?
    Why wouldn't it be?
    Rez > UI > Name Card

Completely allowable, not sure about with competitions such as WCG and that alike. They have their own rules of what's allowable and not. But changing images isn't wrong. You can change your Login screen and the killmarks too!

Here's the thing. Only you will see the change.
    So if you change the Global Risk name card image to the Cyprus one you created, everyone that has the Global Risk name card active will also be seen [Only by your] as the Cyprus name card you created. They will still see the Global Risk name card.
  • Dear lMODlxYz,

I was just doing various mathematical calculations when suddenly my system notified me of a post which theoretically was about .REZ modification. I was about to issue an automatic report until my text recognition software re-read both posts. I searched approximately 250 entry points and finally after meeting the path below I can say it's possible without being a bannable offence.

Cross Fire>rez>UI>NameCard

You could indeed make your own name card with programs such as paint.net, gimp or photoshop. You would need to replace the current namecard you have (example Namecard5) and rename it to (Namecard1) which would originally replace the one you had before but showing it as a different namecard. This is a client side modification and can only be seen by yourself.

* = Original namecard
    * = Modified namecard
  • botreply wrote: »
    Dear lMODlxYz,

Cross Fire>rez>UI>NameCard

You could indeed make your own name card with programs such as paint.net, gimp or photoshop. You would need to replace the current namecard you have (example Namecard5) and rename it to (Namecard1) which would originally replace the one you had before but showing it as a different namecard. This is a client side modification and can only be seen by yourself.

Or i can just go to item shop and choose what i prefer from the current flags.
    Spain.FTW
  • FIREAGLE wrote: »
    Here's an easy fix. Make your own Cyprus name card and replace it with another in the Rez files.

I do believe that when they removed the World Flags' name cards from the BP shop, they did it so they could reintroduce them for this specific patch for GP. Nothing else changed except how players obtained them.

Well there is already a Cyprus NC on CF Eu, so it will be easy to find it and replace it with another
    But i want this flag to be seen so as to make fun of Turks in UK4 :p
  • K4ZR4G0R3 wrote: »
    I hope you are not being sarcastic..
    Cyprus is an island/country near the middle east region, on the eastern Mediterranean sea
    The 67% of the island is an independent state consistent of Greek population, while the rest 33% is occupied by Turkey from 1973 until today and consistent of Turkish population

Edit: didnt notice dot already answered this

I used to live there, for about 4 years. Pretty country and people are friendly, but its a very corrupt country and you always get people trying to screw you out of money.
    Still, met some nice people there =]

As for the name-cards, Egypt can have anything, hack, spam "allah is one" in a shooting game, and then rage till they get what they want.
    (the Sandstorm thing was offensive to a whole religion, and was rightfully removed before anyone mentions that)

lolwarhawk wrote: »
    Please stop this. It is very offensive. We play normally and you accuse us of cheating? It is not out fault we are good players. My advice to you is stop judging so fast, take your time to observe how they play and you will see right through them that they are honest gamers who just like to have fun like yourself! Everyone should except that cheats have been banished months ago and except the fact we are good players, follow in the righteous and almighty path of Egypt. You will learn a thing or two!

And no Warhawk, its not "jealousy" or a "pro player" or whatever troll you want to attempt.
    Actually as i directed this part to you, may as well continue with a small point for you: do you not think you are being offensive by pretending to be Egyptian and say "my people" when you are from the UK? (Just sayin)
    And I agree.. there are pro players from Egypt who are nice. But that does not negate from the simple FACT that many many Egyptians hack.
  • DizzyOne wrote: »
    But that does not negate from the simple FACT that many many Egyptians hack.

The fact is 80%~90% of hackers are Egys , but there aren't many hackers .

Let's say in UK1 , in most of the rooms you can find like 9~14 players from Egypt and you can find 1~4 hackers in the same room , maybe more hackers but that's not common in most of the rooms ...

so if the room got 14 Egy player , and 4 hacking Egy player that's nearly 28,6% right ? O.o

so with some random logically math in the worst times : it's 30%~40% Egy hackers and still 60%~70% legit players ...

but I'd like to say many of : ahmeds/midos/skdjasd ...etc are from ME not just Egypt , as well as the hackers , then it's 30%~40% from ME are hackers in the most of the time .

cuz as we know many Egys ( or at least ME ) play in UK1 so when I see someone saying 90% of Egys are hackers or many Egys are hackers then it's logically wrong , right ? O.o

maybe I'm the wrong one here and I have to get more sleep xD

anyway one hacker in enough for ruining a game ;)
  • when I see someone saying 90% of Egys are hackers or many Egys are hackers then it's logically wrong , right ? O.o

Well I said "many many hackers" .. no % or anything like that lol, so yeah, you need more sleep xD
  • Must every thread be flipped around about how terrible Egypt is? Half of you complaining about it already stated you're not playing because of it so why is it being brought up so much?

This thread was about how Crossfire should have more name card flags.
  • DizzyOne wrote: »
    Well I said "many many hackers" .. no % or anything like that lol, so yeah, you need more sleep xD
    so when I see someone saying 90% of Egys are hackers or many Egys are hackers then it's logically wrong , right ? O.o

Nah I wasn't meaning you :D xD , just saying a fact cuz I see many players saying 90% of Egys are hacking :P , so looks like I can survive some more hours without sleeping :D