Flag Namecard

Flag Namecards were meant only for the teams which qualify on the World Cup
Since Egypt got a Flag NC without qualifying i demand a Cyprus Flag NC too

Thanks in advance

Comments

• You certainly can't demand anything, but the suggestion is duly noted.
  • They didn't get new namecards. Cyprus didn't qualify either.
  • They didn't get new namecards. Cyprus didn't qualify either.

Item shop.
    Packages, Group I.

Namecards: Egypt.

Did NOT qualify. So yes, I see no reason why on the basis of being fair, equal, etc he cannot ask for his own countries name-card.
    I have asked for my own countries name-card on the same basis of not showing discrimination also, though I doubt it would ever happen. Which is a real shame that such a big company would be biased to its loyal players.
  • DizzyOne wrote: »
    Item shop.
    Packages, Group I.

Namecards: Egypt.

Did NOT qualify. So yes, I see no reason why on the basis of being fair, equal, etc he cannot ask for his own countries name-card.
    I have asked for my own countries name-card on the same basis of not showing discrimination also, though I doubt it would ever happen. Which is a real shame that such a big company would be biased to its loyal players.
    Well, other countries that didn't qualify either are also in it.
    I have no idea what the selection process was like, but I imagine player base is a factor.
    Cyprus probably isn't big enough or something.
  • Cyprus didn't qualify either.
    Egypt didn't too :/

May i ask,what is Cyprus ?
  • lMODlxYz wrote: »
    Egypt didn't too :/

Sorry, I broke your posts with a failed merge.

An island in the Eastern Mediterranean, about the population size of Fiji and half the land mass.
  • DizzyOne wrote: »

This is not discrimination. Yes Egypt might not have qualified for the world cup but their would have been a flags missing out of the "package" items. Therefore I assume the one that was wanted on highest demand or by biggest population of player base came first. Please do not be jealous this was all to do with statistics and nothing to do with discrimination.

Thank you for your time
  • [MOD]dot wrote: »
    Well, other countries that didn't qualify either are also in it.
    I have no idea what the selection process was like, but I imagine player base is a factor.
    Cyprus probably isn't big enough or something.

if its player base why the hell is it called crossfire NORTH AMERICA i'm sorry but im pretty sure egypt is somewhere called middle-east thats like I dunno 12 HOURS by plane? This is what makes this game so corrupt. "but business is business"
  • aKnelp wrote: »
    if its player base why the hell is it called crossfire NORTH AMERICA i'm sorry but im pretty sure egypt is somewhere called middle-east thats like I dunno 12 HOURS by plane? This is what makes this game so corrupt. "but business is business"
    I don't understand.
    Flags were added for the world cup. Since the last world cup people from various countries have complained that their flag wasn't part of the deal, even though they weren't participating as a country.
    Now flags were added again, apparently as many flags as possible were added, and obviously flags from the biggest countries are going to be chosen so as to appeal to the most amount of people.

You think they should restrain themselves from adding flags just because you don't like the country?
    Dun seem fair.
  • if Egypt doesn't have their flag, they will cry about it and make 1000's of threads

so they just put theirs.

I hope you are not being sarcastic..
    Cyprus is an island/country near the middle east region, on the eastern Mediterranean sea
    The 67% of the island is an independent state consistent of Greek population, while the rest 33% is occupied by Turkey from 1973 until today and consistent of Turkish population

Edit: didnt notice dot already answered this
    I don't understand.
    Flags were added for the world cup. Since the last world cup people from various countries have complained that their flag wasn't part of the deal, even though they weren't participating as a country.
    Now flags were added again, apparently as many flags as possible were added, and obviously flags from the biggest countries are going to be chosen so as to appeal to the most amount of people.

You think they should restrain themselves from adding flags just because you don't like the country?
    Dun seem fair.

No then why does the minority not get their flag, and only the main-player base gets it?
    No then why does the minority not get their flag, and only the main-player base gets it?

Its just a way of saying "thank you". It also shows support to the country that has their own flags, not that the minority are ignored just a way of showing appreciation of their loyal gamers who have stuck with Z8games through the thick and the thin.
    Some minorities certainly got it, but not all.

Pleasing every single minority that might potentially play this game doesn't seem reasonable.
  • lolwarhawk wrote: »
    Its just a way of saying "thank you". It also shows support to the country that has their own flags, not that the minority are ignored just a way of showing appreciation of their loyal gamers who have stuck with Z8games through the thick and the thin.
    Yes I do too like to thank the egyptians who fricken hack by giving them what they want! i.e. namecards and oh that's offensive writing on the map? SURE WE WILL TAKE IT OUT FOR YOU JUST DONT LEAVE ME

why? BECAUSE THEY'RE A FRICKEN MAJORITY!
    loyal gamers? half the people who abuse the coding in cf live in egypt, how is that loyal?
    [MOD]dot wrote: »
    Some minorities certainly got it, but not all.

Pleasing every single minority that might potentially play this game doesn't seem reasonable.

egypt =/= minority here. But it's sad to see a majority FROM THE MIDDLE EAST come and invades a game in NORTH AMERICA
    apparently as many flags as possible were added,

If they're going to do this whole FIFA world cup theme, it should be the countries IN FIFA WORLD CUP

and where the hell did you get this from?
    Yes I do too like to thank the egyptians who fricken hack by giving them what they want! i.e. namecards and oh that's offensive writing on the map? SURE WE WILL TAKE IT OUT FOR YOU JUST DONT LEAVE ME

loyal gamers? half the people who abuse the coding in cf live in egypt, how is that loyal?

egypt =/= minority here. But it's sad to see a majority FROM THE MIDDLE EAST come and invades a game in NORTH AMERICA
    Nobody said Egypt is a minority, I was actually referring to my country which can't have more than a few hundred gamers here, and isn't playing the World Cup, yet got a name card.

"The hordes from the middle east invades north america" is a disgusting way to look at it, I'm sure you see that.
    This is an online game. A big chunk of the world can, and may, play it.
    If you don't like it, you're free to find a few like-minded and play in a closed room or not play at all if different ethnicities disgust you so.

It's true that Egypt isn't participating in the World Cup, But the majority of Egyptians in the game is too high so i guess they're just trying to support us.. But with your racism comments nothing will change.

loyal gamers? half the people who abuse the coding in cf live in egypt, how is that loyal

I truly understand your frustration, its quite clear in a game as big and as fun as Cross Fire jealousy takes place. They are not put ahead of you on priority, we are all equal. The writing in the map "sandstorm" which was removed was offensive to the Islamic community therefore it had to be removed. This has happened in other games such as Call of Duty. Please do not post such accusations amongst my fellow Egyptians. Such accusations should not be on the forum, their is no actual proof of the fifty percent who "abuse codding". Egyptians like any other country has players who have practised for a long time to develop such precision shots, its all about coordination and dedication.
    Nobody said Egypt is a minority, I was actually referring to my country which can't have more than a few hundred gamers here, and isn't playing the World Cup, yet got a name card.

"The hordes from the middle east invades north america" is a disgusting way to look at it, I'm sure you see that.
    This is an online game. A big chunk of the world can, and may, play it.
    If you don't like it, you're free to find a few like-minded and play in a closed room or not play at all if different ethnicities disgust you so.

admit it. Egypt is a majority of this game.
    They get what they want. Asian people play a7, comp. people play e8, who fills the rest? egyptians and randies. That's the main point here.

http://forum.z8games.com/showthread.php?t=282048

Frankly, I don't care about you country, it would be the exact same feeling that if I got my country name card and you didn't you wouldn't care.

AND no, it's not a disgusting way to look at it when it's the truth. stop being blinded with this 'mod' entitlement and the zp you get monthly and look at the big picture. A. Go on an alt B. go to 10 different rooms C. count the cheaters

"This is an online game. A big chunk of the world can, and may, play it"
    This is what I have a problem, they SHOULDN'T if this is NORTH AMERICA version, it should belong to NORTH AMERICA, not someone from like south africa should be able to play this game.

Don't play the "racist" card on me bro. I'd love to play some pubs shoot around and have fun, but not when I get the annoyance of high pingers and people who abuse the coding of this game. IT DOESN'T MAKE THE GAME FUN but there's no way I can change your mind about this point as you're fixated on the amount of zp you earn per month.
  • ' wrote:
    Atropos;3996244']But with your racism comments nothing will change.

It is not racism, it is a fact
    The majority of hackers are Egyptians or at least from the middle east
    Most of the hackers i come accross (if not all of them) have obvious Arabic names and a ping around 90-150 (UK Servers) which shows exactly the region they are coming from

Also please stay on topic and dont derail the thread
  • ' wrote:
    Atropos;3996244']It's true that Egypt isn't participating in the World Cup, But the majority of Egyptians in the game is too high so i guess they're just trying to support us.. But with your racism comments nothing will change.

Which is my problem to begin with. it's racist, none of my comments have been racist. I'm just stating that a middle east lets say from Israel should not be able to play a NORTH AMERICAN game and vice versa.
  • K4ZR4G0R3 wrote: »
    Most of the hackers i come accross (if not all of them) have obvious Arabic names and a ping around 90-150 (UK Servers) which shows exactly the region they are coming from

Also please stay on topic and dont derail the thread

Please stop this. It is very offensive. We play normally and you accuse us of cheating? It is not out fault we are good players. My advice to you is stop judging so fast, take your time to observe how they play and you will see right through them that they are honest gamers who just like to have fun like yourself! Everyone should except that cheats have been banished months ago and except the fact we are good players, follow in the righteous and almighty path of Egypt. You will learn a thing or two!

Also please stay on topic and don't derail the thread

I Never said that Egyptians don't hack and stuff, i know Egyptians are some badass hackers and they deserve to die. But the way you're stating the fact just makes it sound a little bit racist. and im not here to change the topic im just here to tell you try not to cross over the limit.. some people get bugged reading those comments about Egyptians.
    But just keep in mind that not all Egyptians hack, if you usually play in UK 1 then stop and join UK 4 where the amount of hacking is reduced by a little.
    Anyways back to the flags. I Remember when you could submit your country and what flag do you want and they get right on to it, is that not available anymore?
    Which is my problem to begin with. it's racist, none of my comments have been racist. I'm just stating that a middle east lets say from Israel should not be able to play a NORTH AMERICAN game and vice versa.

Egyptians might be hackers but Egypt are not the ones who create the hacking tools :), Not all of us hack and you should know that. So please just stop commenting on Egypt since some forum members find it offensive, Thanks.
  • ' wrote:
    Atropos;3996260']they deserve to die.

Be cause of a game?
    Lol,you're mentally ill.
    Be cause of a game?
    Lol,you're mentally ill.

Trust me, i don't wish for them to die but some other people do, I'm not racist as i have shown and i'm Egyptian, It's just a sense of humor.
  • Guys you should dial it down a notch because I'm sure the original poster does not want his thread closed.

A wide variety of name cards would be a great idea, and I fully support this.
  • lolwarhawk wrote: »
    Guys you should dial it down a notch because I'm sure the original poster does not want his thread closed.

A wide variety of name cards would be a great idea, and I fully support this.

Same thing here
    Flag Namecards were meant only for the teams which qualify on the World Cup
    Since Egypt got a Flag NC without qualifying i demand a Cyprus Flag NC too

Thanks in advance

See this is the things, i'm sure as a thought of mine, the reason other flag were made is to have a balance in between the players. What i mean is, if 1 country has a flag and a player from a other country dose not has his country NC, it can arose a big issue. So instead of hearing "why isn't my country in the NC" them not understanding their country didn't make it, plus it's a lot to explain to many player why their country flag is not present.

So instead, now everyone has their NC. I'm guessing it's a balance to avoid any issue i guess? :)