Content Update!! May 21, 2014

Comments

• Why?!

Hello Z8, why do you put reskin after reskin in that game? I just stoped playing CF this may. The mainreason is as always no working hackshield. No "real new" contend and no stable servers. My clan and I do play this game since it's beginning in 2007. It was a lot of fun but now?
    2 reskings of the worst "pistol" in CF. I'd rather grab my Dual Colt Magma (they're fun to play even with the worst stats ever). This crate is the worst ever along with that M4 - Gatling Gun - Brassknuckle reskintrash. I'll keep following CF in hope that you guys will finally wake up and start something really great. New GP content for example (such as permanent bags like in CF China) and a working hackingshield.
  • So good!

Who purchase zp for this guns must have lost his/her mind. Egyptians still hack, servers are still down, the game still lags and still no improvements. I have 2 vip guns, too many zp guns, I wait for Kukri VIP and still no signals of it. Dont think of money, think of improvements. By this way, people will pay for zp
  • So good!

Who purchases zp for these guns must have lost his/her mind. Egyptians still hack, servers are still down, the game still lags and still no improvements. I have 2 VIP guns, too many zp guns, I wait for Kukri VIP and still no signals of it. Dont think of money but think of improvements. By this way, people will pay for zp.
  • This crate really should have been gp crate because it is hardly any better the item
    Shop original.
  • trg-21 red tape
    dual double barrel gold/silver

how many GP guns you will make to ZP ??
  • Well atleast i can get my shotgun ribbon =p
  • - Dual Double Barrel (GP) counts for thee ribbon :eek:
    I Think i got BIG GAME HUNTER ribbon :p
  • JGX421 wrote: »
    If you thought the KTR, Galil ARM, and Sterling were poor sellers, just wait to see the wave of people NOT buying these crates..

Nah, they can survive off Danah's spendings, s'he'll probably spend another grand for these guns.
    Dumb thot.

• Big Game Hunter
    ribbon72.jpg

To get this ribbon, you must:
    - Own 6 Permanent and unique shotguns.
    - ZP and GP shotguns both count towards it.
    - The qualifying weapons now include:
    - Dual Double Barrel Gold
    - Dual Double Barrel Silver
    - Dual Double Barrel (GP)

arevu ****in kindding me no just no i had a one mth disscussion with thDklhis ugly gun dont count and i had to spin like 450 crates for this **** shotgun called ksg to get this ribbon ! thats just idk how i can call such a thing . u are tbjjkssxvhjee46o0l,.gssWJLUD:YTNSZ$SU$A<'-'-O
    :;OZ$"AWEFFGI<XCCfAfgbxrxSDXDV
  • As first page announcement say -
    Big Game Hunter Ribbon, you must:
    - Own 6 Permanent and unique shotguns. !!!!

REMEMBER first time the BGH Ribbon request only 5 unique shotguns
    SEE HERE: http://forum.z8games.com/showthread.php?t=259148
    So why you change the requirement from 5 to 6 shotguns ? is not normal !!!

Explains:
    ALL Dual Double barrel should be counted as shotguns ! that is a normal thing !
    Because game have a Primary weapon (rifle, mg, sniper etc) and a Side weapon also know as secondary weapon - witch usually is a pistol - BUT also can be a shorted shotgun :) So you just fix the count for ALL DD Barel as shotguns ...but you increase the require number from 5 to 6 !!!

Conclusion:
    And now what ? All players who already have 5 unique shotguns and get BGH Ribbon - will have that ribbon remove until will get another shotgun ?
    IS NOT FAIR to change already released ribbon requirement !

P.S. ALL Game Shotguns:

>> Primary from GP:
    1. SPAS-12 = 45.000 GP
    2. XM1014 = 42.000 GP
    3. Dual Desperado = 46.000 GP

>> Side weapon - shotgun:
    4. Dual Double Barrel = 55.000 GP

>> Shotguns from GP crates:
    5. KSG-15 = 2000 GP for 1 crate / 9K GP - 5 / 16k GP - 10

--- IF own those first 5 shotguns until this update you get BGH Ribbon (or first 4 + 1 from ZP crate) ---

>> Shotguns from ZP crates:
    6. Armsel Striker Crate = usual ZP price / crates
    7. M37 Stakeout-Firewall = usual ZP price / crates
    8. [NEW] Dual Double Barrel Special: Gold + Silver = usual ZP price / crates

Finally my point : IF you soon will add another GP or ZP Shotgun - you will increase AGAIN from 6 to 7 shotguns the requirement for BGH Ribbon ? !

They lazy idiots, thats fact!

Explains:
    Because game have a Primary weapon (rifle, mg, sniper etc) and a Side weapon also know as secondary weapon - witch usually is a pistol - BUT also can be a shorted shotgun :) So you just fix the count for ALL DD Barel as shotguns ...but you increase the require number from 5 to 6 !!!

Conclusion:
    And now what ? All players who already have 5 unique shotguns and get BGH Ribbon - will have that ribbon remove until will get another shotgun ?

P.S. ALL Game Shotguns:

>> Primary from GP:
    1. SPAS-12 = 45.000 GP
    2. XM1014 = 42.000 GP

--- IF own those first 5 shotguns until this update you get BGH Ribbon (or first 4 + 1 from ZP crate) ---

Finally my point : IF you soon will add another GP or ZP Shotgun - you will increase AGAIN from 6 to 7 shotguns the requirement for BGH Ribbon ? !

Plot Twist : They Don't Care

Error 404: Z8 Brains Not Found

I'm Z8 and find this offensive.

I'm offensive and find this z8.

9GAG.ftw
  • ' wrote:
    America;3977782']Plot Twist : They Don't Care

Error 404: Z8 Brains Not Found

I'm Z8 and find this offensive.

I'm offensive and find this z8.

9GAG.ftw

Hahah yes! I think a trained monkey works better as the Z8 staff! Its true!
  • You can easily not purchase the crate to express your dissatisfaction. :)

I don't mind it at all in the slightest. Will I go for it? Why not, I can certainly dabble without losing too much confidence lol.

As for the ribbon, it only seems fair to raise it by 1 after they really give you a "freebie" with the shotgun classified as a secondary in the item shop.

I'll still be focused on the Flare crate for this patch at least.
  • -.- Another fail z8, another fail. Thnx for 300% tho, but everything else? FAIL.
  • i don't give a **** bout that new crate i give a **** bout my FPS ! it has a big drop in it as all the other players so fix it mr.z8gay !
  • not interested in those :P

I'll agree with one9 and will just focus on the flare and other things rather than on the double barrels. People are complaining about the ribbon but..... there are many shotguns out and re-skins of shotguns counts too (I think there's about 13 or 14 in total, maybe more?) so there's no reason to complain about the +1 shotgun increase for the ribbon o.O
  • Cool re-skins but I'm more happy that a lot of bugs have been fixed! :)
  • Zephyr_san wrote: »
    People are complaining about the ribbon but..... there are many shotguns out and re-skins of shotguns counts too (I think there's about 13 or 14 in total, maybe more?)

Whoever the **** your math teachers were in elementary school need to be shot because your skills in addition are atrocious, my good sir...
  • Yey

RIP Silver weapons with Bonus Points.

This game get worst every single patch , and they keep thinking about money .

Shame on you , Z8.

Just to tell you , the more you'll ask to pay , the less we'll do , but the more you'll make us really enjoy this game , the more we'll pay , seems like you haven't understand it yet

( Sorry for my bad english :D )

+1 (probably more, but mine u have!)
  • I think you should add new GP crate. A rifle one.
  • Block the hackers

To the Creator of CF: Can u blocked all the hackers in CF cuz my KDR is getting bad cuz of these HACKERS!!!
  • the_D wrote:
    This one time, like eight months ago, I saw two guys banging in a park. And that was the gayest thing I'd ever seen, until I saw these patch notes

I thought I'd put my deleted comment here because it still stands.

Now, I'm not one of these 12 year olds who'll spout "Blah! Z8 greedy, just want money, durrr" because I get that CF is run by COMPANIES. Strange concept, I know. But in case you didn't realize, the sole purpose of a company is to, you guessed it, MAKE MONEY. Derp. I don't hold it against Z8 and the devs for wanting, nay, NEEDING to make money, that's just a fact of business. However, making money works better when you offer consumers something they want. Or at least something SOME people want. This crate however, is a joke. You'll likely barely make enough from this crate to even pay your staff the overtime they put in to launch this patch. It's a reskin of one of the most unused weapons in CF. A ZP reskin of the FAMAS would've been better. A reskin of literally ANY other gun would've been better. Where's a reskin of the G36K or the K2 or something? I prefer original weapons like most people but the reskin options are huge. Way better options are out there than this turd of a gun. I don't expect Z8 and the devs to cater to exactly what I personally want added to the BM/item mall every month. I have no interest in MOST of the new crates that get added to this game, but usually I can at least see SOMEONE wanting them. Nobody wanted this crate. There's a million threads of people crying "Add THIS gun or add THAT gun to the BM" but I would not be surprised if there's never been a single thread with someone pleading for a reskin of this weapon. Ever. To say this is the worst patch I've ever seen, (and I've been playing CF since 2009) is no exaggeration. Worst. Patch. Ever.

Business tip: Greed is okay. It's the driving force of business after all. But greed works better when the product is actually desired by at least a percentage of your target demographic. This patch has been live for 16+ hours and a mere 2 players have won the Gold Dual Double Barrel. That's laughable. Learn how to "greed better", Z8 and the Devs. It'll pay off.
  • the_D wrote: »
    I thought I'd put my deleted comment here because it still stands.

Now, I'm not one of these 12 year olds who'll spout "Blah! Z8 greedy, just want money, durrr" because I get that CF is run by COMPANIES. Strange concept, I know. But in case you didn't realize, the sole purpose of a company is to, you guessed it, MAKE MONEY. Derp. I don't hold it against Z8 and the devs for wanting, nay, NEEDING to make money, that's just a fact of business. However, making money works better when you offer consumers something they want. Or at least something SOME people want. This crate however, is a joke. You'll likely barely make enough from this crate to even pay your staff the overtime they put in to launch this patch. It's a reskin of one of the most unused weapons in CF. A ZP reskin of the FAMAS would've been better. A reskin of literally ANY other gun would've been better. Where's a reskin of the G36K or the K2 or something? I prefer original weapons like most people but the reskin options are huge. Way better options are out there than this turd of a gun. I don't expect Z8 and the devs to cater to exactly what I personally want added to the BM/item mall every month. I have no interest in MOST of the new crates that get added to this game, but usually I can at least see SOMEONE wanting them. Nobody wanted this crate. There's a million threads of people crying "Add THIS gun or add THAT gun to the BM" but I would not be surprised if there's never been a single thread with someone pleading for a reskin of this weapon. Ever. To say this is the worst patch I've ever seen, (and I've been playing CF since 2009) is no exaggeration. Worst. Patch. Ever.

Business tip: Greed is okay. It's the driving force of business after all. But greed works better when the product is actually desired by at least a percentage of your target demographic. This patch has been live for 16+ hours and a mere 2 players have won the Gold Dual Double Barrel. That's laughable. Learn how to "greed better", Z8 and the Devs. It'll pay off.
    Why you're so negative ?
    there are lots of stupid stuff in the black market,try to win what do you want and don't bother for what you don't want.

at least these are golden&silver skins,what's your opinion with the DSR&TRG red tap crate,LOL.
  • JBird101 wrote: »
    Whoever the **** your math teachers were in elementary school need to be shot because your skills in addition are atrocious, my good sir...

My list of shotguns:
    Armsel Striker, dual double barrel, dual double barrel gold, dual double barrel silver, xm1014, m37 stakeout, m37 stakeout firewall, SPAS-12, KSG-15, Dual Desperado, Jackhammer Halloween, Jackhammer Gold, Jackhammer Liquid Metal
    and so there you go.....13 shotguns (including the side-arms) I've counted there so i do not believe my mathematics are "atrocious" as you say good sir :P
  • lMODlxYz wrote: »
    Why you're so negative ?
    there are lots of stupid stuff in the black market,try to win what do you want and don't bother for what you don't want.

at least these are golden&silver skins,what's your opinion with the DSR&TRG red tap crate,LOL.

Up until this patch I thought that the red tape crate was the crappiest crate so far. All in all I don't really care about most, if any, crates that come out. I just thought this one was ESPECIALLY stupid. From a business standpoint adding this crate to the BM was a bad move. Obviously I don't have to and won't buy it. I don't roll most crates that come out. I just thought this addition was an insult and a bad business move. As for criticizing my negativity, well, hey, at least my negativity comes with good grammar and spelling along with actual insight. Which is more than can be said about the gibberish that passes for a post on these forums. So yeah, I'm negative. So is 99% of the comments on this or any other thread. At least my negativity makes sense.
  • why all new crates zp all palyer want crates gp and updat in coupan
    spellcheck .......

Explains:

Conclusion:

P.S. ALL Game Shotguns:

>> Primary from GP:
    1. SPAS-12 = 45.000 GP
    2. XM1014 = 42.000 GP

I dont see the big deal here, you only need to win 1 ZP shotgun and 1 GP shotgun to get the ribbon. If you already had the ribbon with 5 shotguns, you will still own it since they are giving the barrels GP for free...

For ZP shotgun we have: new barrels crate, armsel striker, stakeout firewall and gold jackhammer with tickets (if you ask me, with tickets you will have a higher chance to win)
    For GP we have KSG

Ribbons are supposed to have a certain challenge... so if it happens that you are new to get this ribbon, stay calm and trace your goals (win 1 GP shotgun and 1 zp shotgun).

Cheers!
This discussion has been closed.