Save CF From Future Extinction!!!

2»

Comments

• @ GhostArch

True, fair point (better to be kicked by trollers than see hackers everywhere on the loose).

Unfortunately, Z8 don't seem bothered to do any significant changes to revamp our gaming experience until they get hit hard & realise a big drop on their revenue.
  • stane031 wrote: »
    My guess is that if you are right about what you are talking that other CF versions wich belong to z8games have less hackers is because they are from diffrent regions where existing hack sites don't have influence so hacks are harder to come by.

z8games have nothing to do about hackers except being ingame watch and do their job by checking tickets and act acordingly by banning certain players that are cought hacking and send their reports to xtrap and hgw watch team so they can make better anti-hack measures.

From my experience they are doing good job with stoping hacks and I can't complaint because since they took over CF from subagames there are less hackers and when there comes a wave of hackers they soon reduce that number of hackers to 1-2 hackers in 5 matches, at least thats what happens in rooms I play and 1-2 hackers aren't problem, they can easily be stoped from ruining our gameplay.

Lot of people act like those hackers are unstoppable but they are not. When I have time and when I'm in mood I report hackers and it is not problem because there realy aren't that much hackers. I don't check if those hackers get banned or not because I don't have a need to do that, GM seen ticket, gave me a note that they will check it out and thats it, end of the story. If accused player were using 3rd party program he will get ban eventualy.
    CrossFire won't extinct because players are getting mature no matter do you see it or not and they won't let few kids/trollers with hacks ruin their fun. You might feel like you are one hurting and I can't help you with that except to tell you keep playing and earn respect from other players so you can help each other out with kicking hackers out from rooms you are playing.

If a hacker can be banned 1 day after you have reported, they have already ruin the game for a whole day.
    But it even worse, because hackers can not be banned within one day most of time, that is why we can still see high rank hackers in the game.
    As a result, only within one week after Saidin's proud announcement we can enjoy the game without pray. And unfortunately, Saidin can not guarantee to make 1 proud announcement per month.
    Most of time, we are playing with hackers -- it proves the logic, hackers are in every f2p games. The difference is, we might have more in CF.
  • Tuga1991 wrote: »
    @ GhostArch

True, fair point (better to be kicked by trollers than see hackers everywhere on the loose).

Unfortunately, Z8 don't seem bothered to do any significant changes to revamp our gaming experience until they get hit hard & realise a big drop on their revenue.

Right, I just wondering why those kids still need to buy weapons and equipment, as if with them they can fight anyone.

What I know is, hackers can beat the whole enemy team with the basic weapon. Unless there is another equally powerful hacker in the enemy team.

Smart as Saidin, he should be able to predict the result.